• Ask
  • myTake

Is it bad if he didn't kiss me goodbye?

been hanging out w this boy for like 3 months off and on, its casual- no sex just mostly kissing and some other stuff. he texted me to ask what I was... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• When you say "hooked up" what do you mean? Cause normally that means sex, but then you say "nothing more cus I had my period".So that leads me to think you didn't have sex. Which if that is the case, then perhaps he's frustrated you guys still haven't had sex yet. Hence the no kiss goodbye.

• Nope haven't had sex yet. we don't even talk about what we are and haven't even told each other we like each other which I don't think happens to easily these days. but he still txts me to see what I'm doing and to see how my nights been going. Plus I'm a virgin so I wanna have sex w him but I feel like once I tell him I am he's gonna be like freaked out and not want to anymore.. since he's so much more experienced.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!