Would you offer to cook for your FWB?

Help me settle an argument!

Would you offer to cook for your FWB/casual partner and kiss him/her goodnight?

• No, that's for dating relationships.
  • So, why not?
To the people saying yes, why not just get into a relationship with that person?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never done the friends with benefits thing but I understand the goal is to avoid anything that leads to either of you developing feelings, so why would you cook, kiss, or spend the night? Just have sex, then go home, right?

I think most people who do this friends with benefits thing are looking for relationships and afraid to admit it. So much of the friends with benefits behavior we read about on this site suggests people with no self-awareness, like 13 year old boys wanting to have a "tickle fight" with their cute friend.

• YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!

I HATE this friends with benefits BS. Just get in a damn relationship or learn how to jerk off.

• You don't have any problem expressing yourself, do you? I like that!

What Guys Said 4

• np... i'm a gr8 cook basically... especially when it comes 2 french-fries...

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• That's part of a normal friendship to cook meals for each other (dinner parties etc) and kiss hello and good bye/night

• No I've had a friends with benefits for almost a year and neither of us have cooked for each other, we get on well but we certainly wouldn't extend the stay long enough to do that

• What about the kiss good night part?

• Nope , gotta save something for the girl i marry eh ;)

• Ya why not

What Girls Said 2

• Kiss, no. Cook, yes.

• no i wouldn't