🤔Does it bother you when someone sends two or more text messages in a conversation?

Well I sometimes text girls but I send like two or three messages while they'll only send one. My buddy told me it makes me look desperate, or thirsty, of like I'm hooked on the girls nuts or whatever lol... I personally don't think so but I thought is get a couple of opinions before I decide not to text her. My emotions are telling me don't rush things. I'll give you a small example of what I mean, check out the screen shot.

Okay guys do you think I'm doing too much? Should I fall back on texting this girl? I like her but I don't wanna look desperate or make her think she's got me wrapped around her finger like a puppet. But then again I don't wanna back off and she gets the impression that I'm not interested anymore...

• You shouldn't send so many messages & wait a while to respond
  • Your not sending too many messages your fine.
  • Personally I dislike when people text me a lot
  • Personally I don't mind a lot of messages in a text, just call or meet up

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're coming on a bit too strong and as if you're trying too hard. I think 2/3 messages is fine but if it's more than that and they're pinging through to my phone I'll get annoyed with it, try and keep everything to one message maybe.

Okay I'll do that

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend hate hate hates it when I do that.

lol my ex chewed me out for doing it

What Girls Said 5

• Texts are hard for anyone to read, especially from someone the rest of us have no idea about. Maybe that's how she texts to everyone, but from first impressions it does sound like you're more into her than she is to you. But just bordering on that though.. like it's not TOO bad, you just need to watch for whether or not you're the only one putting in the effort to make the conversation continue.

What if I'm putting in the effort to make the convo continue, is it really that bad?

It's not bad unless she's not interested. You're right, most girls appreciate a guy who puts in the effort, but I'm just saying from the way she's responding it doesn't seem like she's too into it.

• In a row like that, you should only send a maximum of 3 texts. It gets incredibly annoying when people do it often or send more than 3. Take the time to type your response. Even if it takes you 5-10 minutes to answer someone, it's still better than sending several short texts.

Don't worry about the length of a text. It will still send long messages. This isn't like the flip phones where you have a small character limit.

Kay, I'll try to keep it short

• A lot of that you could have sent in one big message, paragraphed out.

Just cause you dudes only read the first line of paragraphs doesn't mean that's what us ladies do.

Hahahaha my baaaaddd I actually like reading messages, my boys are the ones who don't like reading shut, I text every in just like I texted her, in the same manner, all spaced out and shit, I can't help it, my finger just auto presses send when j feel like I need to take a breath/ finger break lol

I do the same thing. But only to like my sister and best friend lol and mom. I'd never type that much spaced out to a crush or romantic interest.

• If we're in the middle of a convo that's totally fine, but if you send several when I haven't responded? That's when you seem desperate.

But from the convo do I seem desperate?

Not really, but you could probably keep what you're saying in the one message or more conscise at least.

• Thats too much. I wouldn't feel like talking to someone if im gonna be bombarded with replies and as you can see, she's not that engaged in the conversation..

Yeah😔 I probably ducked off any chance I once had, best to just move on

What Guys Said 1

• lol thats how I text, would explain why I've never had a girlfriend