I want to date a white girl but I don't know how to get one interested in me?

I'm black and I freaking love me a white girl point blank..__ I like all women but white girls just get me ESPECIALLY BRUNETTES I'm from the west side of Detroit and I've just moved to Georgia, so as you would expect I dress EXTREMELY nicely, I wear a lot of jewelry (not chains just like watches, bracelets and earrings) maybe a little polo and abercombie, new era hats with Jordan shoes.. SO I look like an urban black dude straight out the ghetto. SO I know when a white person sees me I know what they usually thinking by the looks on their face.

i love white girls. but the thing is that I've never dated one I've came close to it 1005 times already and they just won't date me.. SO my question is.. when you see a good looking black guy what makes you want to date him? how do want him to approach you?

-And I swear god if I get some bullsh*t racist comments I'm gonna punch a whole through this damn computer screen.

Most Helpful Guy

• It will really big hard to change a girl who grew up with a certain stigma about black guys, the best you can do is just show that your not the sort that is portrayed in a stereotypical light, I'm sure they will be open if they first like you on a personal level. After that I'm sure they will be more open. anyway good luck

• Thanks this helps alot.

• Yw gd luck

• Yeah. Unfortunately I'm black/mixed with Puerto rican. But yeah I came from the "urban" area but not all are the "stereotype" and ignorant mold which all white girls seem to ignorantly assume and prejudge someone as. Im in Maryland and it's horrible living here. I think white girls are SO beautiful so sexy but they don't give chances AT ALL to me. Its not right nor fair. They don't care that they are assholes and jerks who prejudge, theyre VERY shallow, racist horrible people and its not fair that I will never get to have what my heart and mind wants. A beautiful white or any other race girl that is not" ghetto". Because I'm sick of ghetto in general period. White or black. All ghettos have all colors. I just want my kind, a not ghetto not ignorant well versed sweet cool sexy beautiful white girlfriend. Slim slender. I never have had outside my race. 33 years now. Its killing me to want something so so so very badly and no matter what is done, shown or said.. White females are impossible

What Girls Said 11

• Nah man, don't change who you are to attract a specific race-be who you are, to get the person that is worthy of you.
    If someone isn't attracted to you, based on your skin, you shouldn't be considering changing for them anyhow.
    The ones you attract by being yourself, are the ones you want. A facade to draw a person in, can only last for so long. Good luck.

• Your gifted I know your telling the truth babe

• Yeah but it sucks so bad and is depressing that all the ones I only can attract are ghetto black fat girls. Sorry but its the truth and Im so sick of being with who and what I dont want but like you just said Im SUPOSE to take the ones that come. Its not fair. Every other guys gets white girls slim attractive girls and I only can get fat ugly black girls

• lol...racist comments are bound to happen regardless but to answer your question it depends if the person is not a racist - I love interracial couples but there are just so few of them. To approach a white girl - depends on how white is she - I mean if she was taught different standards - OK I hate when a guy wears his pants down low where you can see his damn boxers please keep pick them up and sorry to say this but I find that only black guys do this - so please if you do that pick them up! Honestly this is really tough to answer but just ask her out - don't pull any pick up lines or call her sweet names just yet - just simply ask her out! Hope this helps!

• Srry that's suckish advice no offense

• Yea I know but there are no ways to approach us - just do it - your bound to get a yes no matter what!

• just if he is nice and sweet. walk up and start some conversation and just b yourself. you sound pretty chill, so you shouldn't have any problems :)

• Uuh hello

• That doesn't work. Females still ignore me. Turn me down. Give fake numbers and never use mine

@Rick83 im not trying to be a jerk, but your situation/experiences with girls really tells me your not that attractive on the face. I know this because in our group of friends there a few ugly as hell guys lol, we all get play but those ugly guys get turned down a hell lot and like in your experiences, they get fake numbers if they even get a girl to give her number to them...

• There are plenty of white girls who like black men.

That being said, I'm going to give you my preference. I have definitely been attracted to black men before.I personally like a man who takes care of himself- so he wears clothes that fit him well, jeans that fit him well and don't sag, and looks like the takes pride in his appearance. I like a talkative, flirtatious, nice guy. This goes for any man of any race. A sweet smile and flirtatious body language and talking will get you far.

• What's Gud sexy I'm waiting on you

• I wish I was in another state because white girls here in Maryland fear all of that description.. Thats me except Im mixed black and females seem to think ignorantly that black is ONLY burnt dark skin :/ smdh

• I think it depends on what you want in a relationship and on what kind of girl you want to attract and why.

My advice is to work on your body! Black guys have AMAZING muscle definition when they work out, it just looks super sexy. Lift weights and play basketball or football.

Don't talk ghetto, it's really unattractive.

Wear clothes that fit well. A hip hop style can be hot, but only when it's designer clothes that show your body off and not just really loose crap.

if she's not gonna date you for being black, you're not missing out on much.

• Now you talking babes, maybe I could take you on a date babe

• Does and DID not work. I uses to be obese. I worked out and lived in the gym, TRANFORMED into a god like body hoping to attract beautiful white girls. Never happened. They hate fit guys or just me. That's why I hate being me. I lost 100lbs. Morphed literally into a superhero body and never had sex or a date or even a hug from a female AT all in the past four years. I became despised and ignored by females period and I gave up now and quiting the gym and fitness etc going to just gain my fat back and be obese again and die. Females literally just choose wrong and hurt great guys

@Rick83 @Rick83 well if your fit as fuck as you say you are and still can't get hot girls, in this case white girls, then sorry to tell you bro, but your face is just not that attractive. ALL hot girls, and I mean all of them regardless of color (white, black, hispanic, Asian, indian, middle eastern, so on) are super shallow. The first thing hot girls look at first in a guy is their face, then the rest comes after (attitude, body, personality, character...). Sorry to tell you, but being fit is a sexual bonus with hot white girls, but to get their attention u definitely pass in the looks department of the face. Sorry man, but I'm being 100% honest here.

• Well you probably should get some white friends first if you don't have any. Then you'll be more used to them and them used to you. Then when people get to know you they'll see you have things in common. I had a white guy tell me that he was scared to ask a black girl out because of some cultural differences, but he knew me from high school and we were cool then so he went for it.

• It shouldn't be overly hard. I'm (mostly)white and most of my girl friends are white and a lot of them, including myself, are into black guys. Not just that but many would consider it pretty awesome for one to be interested in her. Just talk to her like you would any girl you are interested in. Show her what she's missing, haha. Be charming, be cute and of course be yourself, always.

• White females dont let that work at all. Honestly. They dont give chances at all. To mixed black guys

• you have to be their type and vice versa

• How can k date nice white woman ready for marriageo

• Another self hating, white worshiping black man.

• ugh pathetic. white girls are just like any other girls, they are not mythical goddesses, they are like any other girl, so whatever you could do to get another girl interested in you would work for a white girl. maybe the problem is they can tell that you have a fetish for them and it creeps them out. hope this didn't make you punch out your computer screen

• No they are not goddesses the skin tone is attractive to me.. its as simple as that. I wouldn'i judge you because your attracted to dudes with short hair or you attracted to guys with hazel eyes and not so attracted to guys with brown eyes. its just the same as my preference. skin is an organ. I just prefer a lighter tone to a darker one. so you basically making you're self look like an asshole.

• @Ineverlied stop being a btch smdh. You females are jerks man smdh

What Guys Said 15

• There is this stereo-type that black guys have big you-know-whats. So maybe that will help. Just kidding. Honestly, I'm grew up in South Africa and I'm of East Indian origin. I had only one white girlfriend in South Africa and we broke up because of pressure from her parents. White people in South Africa are still waking up from the whole apartheid thing. And I hear that racism is still a big issue in the southern parts of the USA, but I wouldn't know because I haven't been there yet. I've had more luck taking white girls from Europe on dates because they haven't been brought up with the whole racist attitude. I now live in Canada, white girls are crazy about me here. If I can get dates with white girls, then you can too. I know you may have heard this like a million times, but I just gotta say it: Just be yourself. Don't change who you are.

All girls are the same. They want a respectable, stable guy. And each person is accountable to himself/herself. So you must view the prospective white girl as a person and not just a white girl. If your character and ethics and morals are impeccable, you will get the right girl at the right time and it wouldn't matter if you're black or white (Thank you Michael Jackson... Wooh!).

• There are all kind of women everywhere, but there is an specific type of behavior that will get you most women you want, it doesn't matter if they are white, black, yellow, green, blue, grey, red or whatever: Good body language, proper clothes, care with your look, proper way of talking, attitude, offer her security, material independence (At least have a car and a house), be playful (Playful, not funny), and have knowlegde in different subjects, and the most important thing, emotional freedom.
    You're worrying too much about the color of your skin and forgeting about your qualities too. I can say I'm in a worse boat than yours, I'm Brazilian and I'm a mix of white, asian, native indian and black (If there isn't something else) and my skin and hair never prevented me from approaching the woman I want, I've date all kind of women, white, black, yellow, asian, most of them don't give a damn about your skin, and if you find one that gives, you'll not want a woman like that with you.

• "SO I look like an urban black dude straight out the ghetto." That might be your problem right there, they are not into guys straight out the ghetto. And speak proper English.

• I thought lot of white girls have jungle fever, I am being serious. I never heard of white girls with yellow fever in my entire life except online.

• Haha, sounds like somebody hates himself (it's okay, I do to).

• So you're being racist?

• Skin is an organ. I just prefer a lighter tone to a darker one. so you basically making you're self look like an asshole.

• There are millions of 'white' girls. Trust me they won't ALL be different.

• That's the worst part of asking that kind of question, people calling you a racist. If it was like that, then would also be a racist if he rather black women, what's the difference? Hitler was a racist because he wanted to create a pure race, of course he was trying to eliminate races that HE didn't considered as pure ones, but the PURE race thing itself it's already racism. I rather Latin girls, like those fatass Colombians, does it make me racist? No.

• i feel the same but there's a much deeper cause for this problem

• Hei guys try yo luck and be u. Uwill find yo fate

• i need a white lady or girl of any age. am a calm cool and romanyik gentle guy. my Skype vidick007

• It's good 2 be good

• I think all men posses the same features.

• It has been my dream to date a white girl. Am here to find one beautiful and caring white girl.

• Am a really cute black guy who like white chicks and wink at some of them that gaze at me on the streets or anywhere. I try to be friendly with them when they alone , some are fantastic though

• Start with getting a job. New ERA hats impress no one but your buddies. You might as well wear a wiggles tshirt.

• go somewhere trashy, lol, and find a slutty drunk white girl in a bar. or a fat one. classy white girls date white guys, lol.

*waits to hear sound of QA's computer screen breaking. :D

• Yo my man whats why you talking like that man you know what fuck