After our date, he kissed my forehead... should I just give up now?

Last night, I went out on a date with one of my guy friends who I have actually known now for like a year and I half.

We had so much fun, and everything just felt so natural!

We held hands, laughed a lot, and even got into some pretty deep conversations. After spending the day together, we had dinner, and then he took me home.

He walked me back to my dorm, and before I was able to turn around and walk up the stairs... he grabbed my hands, pulled me into him, and kissed my forehead.

I was kind of hoping he would like actually kiss me, so at first I was kind of disappointed... but after thinking of it for a while... I thought it was actually a cute gesture.

What do you guys think?

Is he interested, or should I not get my hopes up?

Most Helpful Guy

• He was worried what the effect would be on you if he kissed you outright. You were in your dorm after all, what if you had screamed and shouted 'Get Off Me!?' He would of been devastated. Even without being in the dorm, it would of crushed him.

He was biding his time. The first kiss is difficult and magical, it sends electric down your spine and makes every end of your body tingle. Perhaps he didn't want to ruin it by doing it in some dorm with other people around? He probably thinks it would be nicer if it was done in a romantic place, alone and shut away from the rest of the world. It might be what he thinks you would like, as well.

The kiss itself shows he is willing to kiss you and would like to do it whenever he can, but also that he's unwilling to 'spoil' you or your desires by just taking it without it feeling right.

He does love you. That's obvious. But he's likely worried that you don't love him back or what it might do to your relationship if he tries to take things further.

Go somewhere romantic, get close to him, and talk softly. Somewhere quiet and away from the public eye. Perhaps close your eyes too. If you get a kiss, then you'll know I was right. :)

If you don't, you could always attempt to kiss him and see if he kisses you back. If he doesn't kiss you back, ask what is wrong, but do so gently. He might still be worried. When you've made it clear that it's what you want, he should kiss you back.

If he still doesn't then it's possible you are right, and you might want to consider giving up.

Love is hard to find. Good luck and I hope it works out for you. :)

What Guys Said 3

• awe no that's cute that means he likes you but he's shy :)

• thats something a nice shy guy might do by trying not to come off as a masher or to forward

• Maybe he thought you will reject him, but I think the fact you two were holding hands is the best sign that both of you have some feelings for each other. Because you just don't hold hands with a friend, and actually that forehead kiss is something really cute and sweet. Good luck in your relationship.

What Girls Said 4

• i think that's really cute,he was jsut making sure that you were OK with him kissing you...i think that the forehead is more intimate then cheek but less then lips he was just making sure you were both thinking the same

• I think it was kinda sweet that he kissed your forehead. He probably is interested because if he wasn't he probably would have just let you go up the stairs without a kiss. Just keep hanging out and maybe you'll ge tthat kiss you're waiting for.

• The forehead kiss is one of the best. He's definitely into you.

• He's interested. If he wasn't he wouldn't have held hands with you and he wouldn't have kissed you.