Would you break up with someone because of a bad kiss?

i read in cosmo that the majority of guys (more than 50%) would end a relationship because of a bad kiss.

Is this true for you guys?

girls answer too. would you break up with a guy because he's not a good kisser?

• I would break up with someone with they're not a good kisser
  • I would stay with them and teach them to be a good kisser
i disagree with you guys. I think not feeling anything while kissing doesn't mean that the chemistry isn't there. obviously the chemistry is there or you wouldn't be dating this person

Most Helpful Guy

• Only a shallow moron would do that. So hell no I wouldn't. I doubt I'm the best and it's probably partially my fault it sucks so practice practice practice and oh god I'll happily practice :P

And stop listening to Cosmo. Cosmo is TERRIBLE.

link

Seriously, f***ing god awful. Why do women even listen to Cosmo in the slightest -_-

What Guys Said 9

• either cosmo's full of sh*t (I strongly suspect it) or a lot of guys are retards.

• i don't take cosmo seriously, but just thought it was interesting beccause that's a pretty high stat

• I bet they asked two guys. LOL. Or one guy and he said 'Maybe'.

• I'd break up with any girl if I find out she read Cosmo.

• the kiss usually comes before the relationship for me, so with that being said if we were dating then the kiss wouldn't be the deciding factor...if I wasn't dating then maybe it would be part of the deciding factor

• Cosmo left out the statistic that more than 50% of their information is just pulled from their asses.

Maybe if you REALLY sucked (like chomping on my lips, smashing teeth, drool everywhere), then I'd be put off. Otherwise, whatever. That's something that could be worked on, and it's not terribly important in the first place.

• It's hard to answer this question because it really depends on their personality and how bad it really was. Sometimes, you can only teach so much, some of it has to be ingrained knowledge but I really can't vote here because it's hard to say because I've never really been in the situation.

I'd say if she was worth it in other aspects, I could deal with the bad kissing.

• learn quick or die! jkj loll

• Try to get him to do what you like and still keep him interested by going "I love it when you..." "It's so sexy that you..." to keep him on the right track, and he'll do that more. But always remember that he's more than just a pair of lips

Why don't you start kissing him slowly and then as he starts to do stuff you don't like, gently push him back and kiss him slowly how you like again until he starts to get the message. I had the same problem with a partner once and when he got out of hand I pushed him back and said "STOP, let ME kiss YOU" he got the message and I never had a problem with him again.

• If she were a terrible kisser, there wouldn't be anything to break up. And it's not about being 'taught' to kiss well, either the chemistry is there or it isn't.

• I understand that you think you're right.

It's almost exactly the same thing.

You='if there's no chemistry I don't even date', uninformed opinion IMO but whatever.

Most normal people='date to see if there is any chemistry, no spark at kiss means don't pursue further'

Really what we are talking about is one or two dates difference to establish chemical attraction.

• i get your point, but I disagree.

• I like the girls who answered teach them , I don't know I never kissed a girl yet I'm not sure , so yeah if it was bad I hope she will teach me lol

I definitely would like to do everything that makes her happy

What Girls Said 10

• Send "The Shoop, Shoop Song(It's In His Kiss)" Ringtones to Cell

Does he love me?

I wanna know

How can I tell if he loves me so?

[Is it in his eyes?]

Oh, no you'll be decieved

[Is it in his eyes?]

Oh, no he'll make believe

If you want to know

[Shoop, shoop, shoop, shoop]

If he loves you so

[Shoop, shoop, shoop, shoop]

It's in his kiss

[That's where it is, oh yeah]

[Or is it in his face?]

Oh no, it's just his charms

[In his warm embrace?]

Oh no, that's just his arms

If you wanna know

[Shoop, shoop, shoop, shoop]

If he loves you so

[Shoop, shoop, shoop, shoop]

It's in his kiss

[That's where it is]

Oh, it's in his kiss

[That's where it is]

Whoa, hug him and squeeze him tight

Find out what you want to know

If it's love, if it really is

It's there, in his kiss

[How about the way he acts?]

Oh no, that's not the way

And you're not listening to all I say

And if you wanna know

[Shoop, shoop, shoop, shoop]

If he loves you so

[Shoop, shoop, shoop, shoop]

It's in his kiss

[That's where it is]

Oh oh oh, it's in his kiss

[That's where it is]

Whoa, hug him and squeeze him tight

Find out what you want to know

If it's love, if it really is

It's there in his kiss

Well hope the Shoop Shoop song helps!

• in my opinion if the kiss is bad, it doesn't always mean that he's a bad kisser, but there's just no vibe or anything. it means that he can't make me feel the way I want to feel. I guess the same applies to guys kissing girls, but correct me if I'm wrong.

• Break up?

That's just stupid!

Teach them!

...they'll thank you later...and you'll thank yourself too! Haha xD

• No and yes

No I wouldn't break up over that

Yes I'd break up over that if teaching him didn't work

Intimacy is important

• if you find someone attractive I guess you'll date him. I had a boyfriend who was cute and funny and everything but when he kissed me I didn't feel anything. I broke up with him.

if you love someone, you don't care how they kiss, the only thing that matters is that you can be with them and you can kiss them.

if the kiss is bad there's no chemistry

• My boyfriend was really bad in the beginning but now he's amazing! Take charge and show him what you like- he;ll catch on and hopefully learn :)

• My husband isn't much of a kisser but I am madly in love with him. So, the chemistry is still there even without kissing. "the feeling" you get is everything, don't kid yourself if it's not there.

• no, that's mean.

• I'm a great teacher :)

• I don't think I would have to break up with them considering I never would get into a relationship with a bad kisser in the first place. It's usually a turn off if they are trying to eat your face so I wouldn't let the relationship lead further.

• they might not have had as much experience as you had. kissing can be learned