Have you ever dated a "street dude"?

So I just met this guy who describes himself as a street nigga. I don't know him that well so I don't know any real details about him but just wanting to know if anyone here has and what your experience is like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who you date is a big reflection on you. Are you a "street ho'", or looking to be viewed as one? Looking forward to constant run-ins with the police? Or having him treat you like crap, cheat on you, or try to sneak things into jail for him? Because that's the life of a "street nigga."

What Guys Said 2

• Yea you should date him 'cause you are already considering to date a guy who would describe himself like that. Hell I've heard of the word nigga before BUT I've never even heard THIS way of describing oneself before it sounds like a term from a culture completely opposite to mine therefore the Women who date ''street niggas/?'' aren't ever going to be involved in my life. So what I'm saying is YES you should date him 'cause he sounds like he's just your type. Good luck!~

(:

• The fact that you actually stopped to consider this guy is probably just a few notches above the caliber of person this guy says he is...

• Don't insult me because of my dating choices. you know nothing about me or the type of person I am. I am just simply getting to know a new person. One date can't hurt

• No, I didn't ask what you thought. I asked if anyone has dated a street dude. Since you haven't, you have nothing relevant to add. Thanks though.

• Wow, I noticed that you're in the 25-29 age range too. You're seriously this old and can't recognize the big red flag of someone like this? Like, you don't even have to go through the trouble of finding this out for yourself, he's telling you himself that he's a loser hahaha

What Girls Said 3

• If any guy ever used those words to describe himself to me I would run in the opposite direction.
    Those two words make me think of a guy who sags his pants, sells illegal drugs and has flunked two grades.

• No I prefer education and brain cells over "street niggas"

Date someone with a brain. Street cred don't pay the bills.

• Um no , he definitely doesn't sound like boyfriend material though