Have you ever dated a "street dude"?

So I just met this guy who describes himself as a street nigga. I don't know him that well so I don't know any real details about him but just wanting to know if anyone here has and what your experience is like?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Who you date is a big reflection on you. Are you a "street ho'", or looking to be viewed as one? Looking forward to constant run-ins with the police? Or having him treat you like crap, cheat on you, or try to sneak things into jail for him? Because that's the life of a "street nigga."

Most Helpful Girl

• When a man refers to himself as a street nigga, he is letting you know that he is straight up hood. Most dudes that describe themselves as street niggas are telling you that to let you know they are into some shit that would only be allowed to go on in the streets. Now, if he is bummy as hell and looks like he lives in the streets, this could also be his way of telling you he's homeless. If he looks like he's in good condition and is very humble and private, he means he has been involved in something's that you may or may not approve of, but is a part of his life none the less. Because he is a street nigga does not mean he is a bad person. I know plenty of house niggas that are just downright disgusting and despicable inside and out. Many street niggas fall victim to the streets, for if our live by the streets you may very well die by the streets. On the other hand, many street niggas have come from the bottom and rose to the top. Behind every good man is a good woman. Behind every street nigga is a good bitch. For a woman to be with a street nigga, it takes understanding his story, not getting jealous of his past, and being supportive of his future. Street niggas usually have to say of groupies so it's imperative to keep pepper spray a d stun gun on hand at all times. Trust me on that. Older street niggas usually have a desire to settle down cause they've seen and done it all. The younger ones are wild and commitment not likely right away. Later down the road may be an option given you've stuck by his side and been a good friend. If a man loves you he will always repsect and adore you whether he is a street nigga or not. Very important to stand for something with a street nigga. If not, they feel you'll fall for anything and that's not the type of woman these men like around for anything serious or not. Street niggas tend to be very hardcore in public but Teddy bears in private given they trust you. The best thing about a street nigga is their loyalty to their bitch (and I mean bitch in a very uplifting and flattering kind of way).
    If a man is a piece of shit and disrespectful to his lady and a bum and all the foul thins you can conjure up, then thats just a scumbag for a guy who has no respect for woman and this sickness has no border... It can infect black, white, Asian, Indian, whatever... Do your homework first a d always have plans for your own life and do your own thing. Street nighas repsect a woman with a hustle and means of making her own money.

What Guys Said 2

• Yea you should date him 'cause you are already considering to date a guy who would describe himself like that. Hell I've heard of the word nigga before BUT I've never even heard THIS way of describing oneself before it sounds like a term from a culture completely opposite to mine therefore the Women who date ''street niggas/?'' aren't ever going to be involved in my life. So what I'm saying is YES you should date him 'cause he sounds like he's just your type. Good luck!~

(:

• The fact that you actually stopped to consider this guy is probably just a few notches above the caliber of person this guy says he is...

• Don't insult me because of my dating choices. you know nothing about me or the type of person I am. I am just simply getting to know a new person. One date can't hurt

• No, I didn't ask what you thought. I asked if anyone has dated a street dude. Since you haven't, you have nothing relevant to add. Thanks though.

• Wow, I noticed that you're in the 25-29 age range too. You're seriously this old and can't recognize the big red flag of someone like this? Like, you don't even have to go through the trouble of finding this out for yourself, he's telling you himself that he's a loser hahaha

What Girls Said 3

• If any guy ever used those words to describe himself to me I would run in the opposite direction.
    Those two words make me think of a guy who sags his pants, sells illegal drugs and has flunked two grades.

• No I prefer education and brain cells over "street niggas"

Date someone with a brain. Street cred don't pay the bills.

• Um no , he definitely doesn't sound like boyfriend material though