18 of the Very Best Addams Family Quotes

Best quotes from the Addams family

For those of who don't know, The Addams family was a tv show in the 60's about an odd, macabre family. Morticia and Gomez had a solid marriage and had two children, named Wednesday and Pugsley. They also had a disembodied hand named Thing that was like their dog, a giant named Lurch who was the doorman, grandmama, as well as Cousin Itt and Uncle Fester. It has been revived many times including in the 90's to make a movie. Their theme song was super iconic.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

ginny_weasley is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• Great take. Loved the old cartoon years ago and the 60s sitcom

• Ah, The Addams Family. Good times. :)

• Awesome Take, Addams Family rules, my favorite character is Wednesday, Christina Ricci proved to be perfect for the role ;)

• Ginny you're awesome lol

• I love the Addams family. I got this idea because my family has called me Morticia ever since I was little.

• I love the Addams family too I was obese with it when I was young lol

What Girls Said 8

• Those quotes are so cool, so unique, and so real!

I have never heard of The Addams Family until I read this. Thanks to this myTake, I have added another show to binge-watch ✌

• It was such a great show. I love how odd and unique they are. And I watch the movie every Halloween.

• I love the Addams Family!

• love this movie. i haven't seen the show, but it sounds interesting. thanks.

• My dad used to have either this, or the Bevelry Hilbillies on after I came home from school. I ended up liking both shows but I never see them anymore. I like singing the theme song whenever I hear snapping lol

• I ❤️ Morticia. Addams family was always the bomb for me. Probably why Im a goth honestly.
    Now If only all men were as romantic as Gomez that would be really amazing.

• Cool Mytake, I was always admiring Morticia Addams, and I also like dark and cloudy days :P

• Fucking love Addams family

• Lmao I love them. I watched their movies every Halloween growing up. I still do.

• I do too. Ever since I was little, my parents called me Morticia because I was exactly like Morticia Addams even though I had no idea who she was. Only now do I realize it's a compliment because she's amazing.

• That's awesome lol