Should I be mad that my boyfriend has a girl's phone number in his phone under a guy's name?

Should I be mad that my boyfriend has a girl's phone number in his phone under a guy's name? I remember him talking with this person for like 4 hours via text and he said it was one of his friends (guy friend ). And I also found her pic in his phone, he said there just friends, but I'm wondering if he"s talking to her in not a friend way , maybe more like a flirting way..? and I'm almost positive he sent her pics of himself she lives out of state.

Most Helpful Guy

• woman, ill tell you its not a good sign...i used to so this in college all the time in order not to get caught. Generally speaking, yea he's a player..only other explaation is if your overly jealous and freak out at him having "chick friends", then yea he had to do that, also been in that situation. So analyze your situation and you'll see what's the true answer

• Report

I guess I can be the jealous type and freak out but only at first, if he'd just explain that its just a chick friend I prob just be like "ok kool, that's fine."