Should I be mad that my boyfriend has a girl's phone number in his phone under a guy's name?

Should I be mad that my boyfriend has a girl's phone number in his phone under a guy's name? I remember him talking with this person for like 4 hours via text and he said it was one of his friends (guy friend ). And I also found her pic in his phone, he said there just friends, but I'm wondering if he"s talking to her in not a friend way , maybe more like a flirting way..? and I'm almost positive he sent her pics of himself she lives out of state.

Most Helpful Guy

• woman, ill tell you its not a good sign...i used to so this in college all the time in order not to get caught. Generally speaking, yea he's a player..only other explaation is if your overly jealous and freak out at him having "chick friends", then yea he had to do that, also been in that situation. So analyze your situation and you'll see what's the true answer

• I guess I can be the jealous type and freak out but only at first, if he'd just explain that its just a chick friend I prob just be like "ok kool, that's fine."

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 3

• Thats a good idea I might use that ... sneaky...

• I am a full-fledged player so I know these things...your boyfriend is a player-in-training! Good for...um...wait...wait...this is about you...okay, I'd say, you should be mad...this guy's a player...you know he's gonna break your heart...

• Why do guys wanna be players? what's the point in it? why do you wanna hurt someone?

• Not at all. For me, I became like this because a lot of girls cheated on me when I was a teenager...I figured what's good for her is good for me......and so I became a player by default, stuck in this mode...however, if I find a girl I truly care about (which does happen!) I become loyal.

What Girls Said 12

• wow. drop him. he's totally cheating on you with this other girl. yeah I'd be hella mad at this guy if I were you like wtf is he doing? only listen to half of what a guy says and watch what he does to support what he says. right now, things don't look good.

• yeah you should be either p.o'd or really suspicious..because if its "nothing" he woulnt try and hide it...but before you go off the handle on him about it do some investigating 1st..text her using his phone (pretend to be him)...be careful not to be to obvious when texting her..i know its a little childish..but hey! a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do lol..

• get his phone for a little while send her a text saying hey I think my girlfriend knows about us! lol. um that's sketchy. If there was nothing going on why would he lie? saying it was a guy? you know. if you think somethings f***ed up it most likely is. and baby girl. that is f***ed up.

• Girl move on! He is a player! That is flat out lying to you..who talks to a chick friend WHILE WITH THERE G/F for 4 HOURS! Text or not it was 4 hours of your time with him! UH NO! Unacceptible...if it were me and he would not talk(what ever he says will most likely be a lie) then hun I'd be GONE! There are more fish in the sea and a lot of them are a hell of a lot more faithful and loyal! He is not the last guy on earth...ya know?!?!?

• Normally I wouldn't think it was a big deal, but the fact he tried to 'cover it up' is just wrong. Not to mention it's suspicious. :O

More from Girls
7