Boyfriend doesn't put me first, What do I do or say to him?

what do you do when your boyfriend who claims you are all of his happiness is constantly putting you 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. His friends constantly come before me. I don't mind his guy time, becuase I need my girl time. I just get really tired of hearing "hey, I want to hangout but I'm just so busy.". it's funny, he is not too busy when he wants to do "certian things". HOnestly, I don't know what to do anynore., I ask very little of him...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• just flat out sit him and tell him your sick of it and/or that your thinking of dumping him if he doesn't get his act together and at least give you a little attention out of the bedroom for pete's sake. doesn't sound like much of a relationship if he doesn't even want to spend time with you just hanging out.

you can start with something open ended question like, "why do you always put your friends before me?" when something comes up again.

:)

• i think that's best too

• I agree. It is just so hard because I love him. But I have been down this road before and it was painfull then. I'm so dissappointed because he was not this way for the first few months. I am really tired of being treated like the last priority. He knows that other guys are interested, and I think that is why he doesn't let go himself ( selfish). I need to take a few days off and let him think long and hard about things.

• im so glad! then I think you got the answer you wanted by talking to him and figuring out the type or person he is. especially that he denied it, if he can't accept his faults and give a simple apology or try to change for you, I think you should find someone better for you or say you need some time alone from him- maybe hell get a hint.

• Show Older
  • find a new guy who will love you and cherish you like you deserve.