Are guys impressed by or even just notice girls who drive nice cars?

Would a guy take the time to notice what kind of car a girl he is interested drives? Ofcourse it is not important, but I was just curious if there was even a fleeting thought about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't speak for all men, obviously, but I am a trained mechanic and car but, so I will always notice a girl's car.

Even then, though, it's not really important, like you said. It's just something that I'll file in the "random facts" portion of my brain.

Whether she drives a Ford Escort or a Bugatti Veyron won't change how I feel about her. And I'd still want to tinker with it, regardless, lol.

What Guys Said 10

• I would be imperesed to see a girl in 68 mustang !!! It tells me that we have a lot in common !! Lol
    I'm a mustang lover and never owned any other car !! So if I see mustang freak girl then id be impressed.

• I must admit, I dont own one, but there is just something about the sound of a Ford Mustang that is absolutely awesome!

• Usually young hot girls drive shitty cars cuz they're poor. If I see a chick in a nice car, I usually ignore it.

• Not really, I'm far more impressed by a girl that can recite the entire Reconnaissance to me in chronological order than I am about the fact she cruises around in a 2010 Audi TT.

• No usually dont care. Even if i do notice i probably will think their husbands bought it for them or their family is rich. Not saying thats always the case but i never cared. Plus when i see women who are their usually wearing avaitors and look very smug, not feminine at all. I am attracted to feminine women so the business type is not my type.

• Not impressed unless the car is impressive.
    That's the only time I take notice, unless she was driving me somewhere. Then I'd observe

• Only if it's something SHE bought (not daddy) and it has a manual transmission.

• if the guy is into cars he would notice otherwise not really care.

• No, I wouldn't. I hate when women go for guys who do though. I mean I was at my favorite haircut place one time and a guy came in for his, he walked out and was showing his car off to her. I was like, seriously, what a douchebag

• Nah. Women should understand that men are not attracted to or impressed by the same things in women that women are in men. High income, nice cars... who cares? We want a nice girl with a good heart who will be a good wife and mother to our children.

• I don't think most guys care much about material things when it comes to women.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I have a pretty nice car, and most dates I've been on where I had it the guys commented on it. Sometimes random guys will ask about it and make conversation. Could just be an interest in cars? I don't know.