Is he trying to make me jealous?

This guy and me have gotten pretty close and I've developed feelings for him. I'm pretty sure he likes me too but we've kind of been ignoring each other. He has started talking to a lot of other girls, so is he trying to make me jealous? I'll admit I'm making him jealous too. Although we still talk and flirt, do you think he still likes me or has he moved on? Should we keep doing this, I mean it won't get us anywhere so why are we playing games?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty much in the same spot as you. I'm assuming that you probably both have the same idea that you'll get more attention from who you like if you keep trying to make them jealous. But you're right, that's not going to get you two anywhere. If anything it might drive you two apart so that you both want to just get other each other and move on. The guy I like is trying to make me jealous by flirting with some of my female friends in front of me and I've done the same to him. The only thing it's done for me is make me seriously consider moving on at least four times. The only way it's gonna stop is if you stop trying to make each other jealous. Try giving him some really clear signals that you would love to go out with him. That way he will see you really like him and he'll most likley stop playing games.

• Thanks for your advice. I have considered to move on but I know he likes me because he asked one of my friends if he should ask me out but my friend told him I dint like him because she doesn't know I do. He told another friend we were going out, maybe as a joke but she said that if we were she wouldve known by then. And that she couldn't imagine us two going out? I don't know but I think he lost some confidence there maybe that's why he's making me jealous.