My boyfriend doesn't think he's good enough for me, how do I show him that he's not? That he is special

My boyfriend started telling me randomly tonight that he doesn't know why I'm with him because there is nothing good about him. He said he doesn't... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well it could be one of two things.

One he could actually think this, but stick by him. Show him that you're not settling, that you don't want anyone else. Get him random things, text him you love him at random moments. Just remind him. Or write him a letter telling him how you feel. [It worked with me lol]

the second thing, which I hope its not true in your case cause you seem so sweet but he could be telling you something. He might've said he doesn't want to break up with you but he might be hinting that he might've done something, or that he thought about it and feels guilty.

But because he's not being direct I can't be too sure. But just remind him that you love him, and if you write the letter, he'll see that you are head over heels for him. Tell him what you just wrote but in a letter, assure him that you have the best, and that you wouldn't settle for less, he might think he is, but tell him that he's the world's treasure.

Hope everything works out

• Ouch, I was hinking the same thing when you said "but he might be hinting that he might've done something" .I feel really bad saying this but I think he did something with another woman. I'm so sorry to say that, I really am. He loves you very much but keeping the truth from you is killing him. I feel like such a bastard for telling you this but you deserve honest opinions.