Why do guys get over protective over some girls?

Most people I know tend to get protective of me anyway, guys or girls but I find it weird that one guy at work is more protective over me than... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• We're protective of those we care about. It could be in a brotherly/sisterly friendly way, or romantic interest way.

The key is to distinguish the two. Sometimes the lines get blurry.

Asker upvoted
    • Ok. I doubt he likes me in a romantic way. I just can't see it happening. he's too handsome. Haha

Maybe he sees me as a little sister... makes sense. But lately it seems like he's quieter than usual. His voice cracks and when he talks to me and he won't say much.

he's not a shy guy. Thats what makes it weird.

• If he's more qquiet than usual, I think he could be thinking of something to say. Cracking voice? You're making him nervous. Not cool, lol jk.

• Yeah. he's normally very loud and outgoing and always making jokes with everyone, even me, and lately, he's been sort of quieter with me. And his voice is quieter and cracks alittle.

Do you think im doing something thats making him uncomfortable? I dont want to get sued for sexual harrassment. haha i only get close to him to peek over his shoulder when he helps me. And he doesn't step away. Most of us at work get close like that and no one seems weirded out by it.