100% Fail-Proof Way to Get a Girl on G@G

100% Fail-proof Way to Get a Girl on G@G

1. Message her persistently

Why only send her 1 message when you can send her 10?

2. Follow her

And if you go through her account and like *every* single one of her questions/takes, she’ll be flattered, guaranteed.

3. Comment on all of her opinions

Every time she posts an opinion, why not follow it up with one of your own? Be sure to throw in some flirty comments and winky faces too ;)

4. Send her a naughty pic ;) ;) ;)

Who doesn’t love to login and check their messages to find one of these unsolicited beauties in their inbox?

5. If she gets mad, she likes you

The angrier she gets, and the more she tells you to stop, the more she likes you!

6. If she threatens to block you, she wants in

Legit, if she threatens to block you, or actually does block you, she definitely wants in ;P

7. If all else fails, try, try again

Because who doesn’t like a guy with stalkerish tendencies? THE most attractive trait in a guy for sure.

This was satire for those that missed that, please don't do any of these things, and remember, G@G is not a dating site!

Luci92 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 38

LMFAO actually 2 shouldn't be in there cause at least in terms of gag if you follow someone on gag its not stalking them lol. Girls do say how they like a man who pays attention ;). But this was the funniest thing I've read in a while congrats :) now let me send you dick picks and show your love to me by blocking me baby :*

Ahahah thanks, and I'll be waiting to block you ;)

Ladies and gentleman... this advice is why I have so many followers! ;-)

Oh, and invite her to all of your questions, so that she knows how much you value her opinion.
    And also tag her in all the questions about who the prettiest girl is, and all that, so she knows how much you like her.

This, plus all you said, is a clear guarantee to succeed with GAG women.
    No more Tinder. No more POF. No more OkCupid. No more Grindr. THIS is it ^^^^

Amazing Take. Let's hope this will reduce the amount of bitter lonely guys in GAG.

• 19d

If it weren't satire I would have said "That would be too easy, nice try though😆." Even if it were true, I wouldn't want a woman like this because that would mean she isn't visual and only likes me for my charm.

I'm going to take this advice and go on eHarmony.
    Haha, great take.

You forgot to add..." Please also send the dick picks !! "

Good lord I read the last line!.. Because I was about to try each of this!.. On you one by one by one 😜

Brb sending naughty pic in your inbox 😂😂

Its this one by the way

media.giphy.com/media/PzmaCfdirH8Jy/giphy.gif

Gonna try this, starting with you.

Oh you'll have me weak at the knees before you can send your 10th message!

Lol.

Brilliant take - I love the satire and humour - I hope it works but I am afraid I wouldn't hold my breath - For the life of me, I don't understand it so I can't give you any answers.

This reminded me of this video: (hilarious take of yours)
    It's 7 minutes, but I guarantee good laughs.
    Gotta love overly attached girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oVb25gYKyY

"And Johnny dies, but.. It brings you closer" :P :D

Imma try all of these. Gonna get all the bitches. I'll be sure to call them bitches in the 10 messages that I send within 30 seconds so they know I'm edgy and a "bad dude". thanks

i knew it was satire from step 1

This is why I don't ask women out. Most usually have mental issues

@unpleasentruth old teaser croak already

@19magic ew i knew a girl like you. the funny thing is she didn't even have any friends, and if she thinks she did it's safe to say those people werent actually her friends from what she told me.

that miserable little bitch can go fuck herself

Ew? What comment did I say that was really gross?

And maybe she didn't have friends, but I do.

step 8... follow her home and sniff her panties.
    step 9. when she walks in on you hit her with a shovel and apologize profusely to her unconscious body as you drag her to your car
    step 10. take her to your basement and make her act out terrible porn remakes of 60s sci fi movies
    step 11. when she cries, comfort her with your penis
    step 12. eventually she will develop stockholm syndrome and begin calling herself galactic princess zanthar and having panic attacks about space worms. then you know you're in.

Lol G@G females need to get over themselves. 😂

They're just horny, nothing more nothing less.

hmmmmm... thanks for the advice

Hahahaha very funny mytake. But the last part you are wrong because some users have found true love on gag and it has been used as a dating website. True love can be found anywhere and on any website. I read so many true stories.

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 13

Once she blocks you make a new account to annoy her again.. Definitely a great way to get into her loins 😂 *dies on the floor from laughter*

This made my day. And remember men, if you realize that she truly doesn't like you, she is obviously a gold digging whore who doesn't know what she is missing. *Sarcasm of course*

This made my day 😂

Lmfao great take!!! Loved it.

I love the satire you wrote here. I hate how people treat this site like it's a dating site.

Oh, man, that's how I'm crushing on so many of the male users here. They do every single one of these things.

bahahahaha

Girl if this is a troll the 👍 & if this is legit then lemme tell any guy who reads my comment do the exact opposite of what this says

You realize someones going to take this seriously right?

For sure lmao

Ahaha it's so bad! Lol

Yeup but it's funny

Lmfao

Oh and don't forget to find out where she lives...😂

Too much... I think I'll walk myself out 😉

lets see how many take this serious

Good one.