Does it mean anything if he really likes your cooking/baking?

is the saying "a way to a man's heart is through his stomach" true? do guys really like a girl even more when she can cook. especially if he's a shy guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• No denying a woman who can fill your belly with good food gets bonus points. Probably the same as you women are with a man who just happens to be able to handle home improvement and auto maintenance. It's a new world, but those old roles weren't there for no reason.

What Guys Said 1

• if you can cook, that's awesome. If you can't, oh well. there's more important things than someone's ability to cook but it's a nice bonus :)

What Girls Said 2

• I think it does help if a girl knows how to, my guy friends sure love it ^^. Of course if you can't cook or bake there are always other ways to win a guy's heart.

• The guy I like always compliments my cooking and baking. I don't know if it means anything, but I have a step up over the rest I suppose.