What differences are there with a guy who really likes you and someone who just wants to be friends or just mess around? Like how much would he want... Show More
Most Helpful Guy
- Generally won't talk to their friends about you when it comes to "What do I do" questions
- Will more than likely make you believe they are nice guys
- Will try to push the note that they are "nice guys"
Note- not all *players* are bad people, some of them turn out to be the most fun for a relationship... what you should watch out for is "bad boys" but ill get more into that later on.
- Will ask his / your friends as to what to do and generally will need a reply asap to know what's going on and where you two stand
- If you wait to respond, he will panic and at every opportunity he gets, try to make you "love him again" which generally most women find to be annoying and/or a turn off
- Will push the note that they will do anything to make you happy, even at their own expense
- Don't care about you (i.e. "That sucks that your dog died, come here and ill make you better *wink*)
- Will generally tell you what's up and how things are going to be.
- Will probably have a bad habbit and a "Ill fight you" attitude while being laid-back
- Will generally not take sh*t from anyone...
Players - (N) :: a group of men that have women all around them without settling down till they meet the best match possible
Average guy - (N) :: Probably boring ... but they will make your life as easy as possible
Bad Guys - (N) :: An adventure which will rock your boat, but steer clear from the attitude, you don't need or deserve it if your asking this question ^_^
If I can help further let me know~