How can you tell if he's a player?

What differences are there with a guy who really likes you and someone who just wants to be friends or just mess around? Like how much would he want... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Players

- Generally won't talk to their friends about you when it comes to "What do I do" questions

- Will more than likely make you believe they are nice guys

- Will try to push the note that they are "nice guys"

Note- not all *players* are bad people, some of them turn out to be the most fun for a relationship... what you should watch out for is "bad boys" but ill get more into that later on.

Average guy

- Will ask his / your friends as to what to do and generally will need a reply asap to know what's going on and where you two stand

- If you wait to respond, he will panic and at every opportunity he gets, try to make you "love him again" which generally most women find to be annoying and/or a turn off

- Will push the note that they will do anything to make you happy, even at their own expense

Bad boys:

- Don't care about you (i.e. "That sucks that your dog died, come here and ill make you better *wink*)

- Will generally tell you what's up and how things are going to be.

- Will probably have a bad habbit and a "Ill fight you" attitude while being laid-back

- Will generally not take sh*t from anyone...

Players - (N) :: a group of men that have women all around them without settling down till they meet the best match possible

Average guy - (N) :: Probably boring ... but they will make your life as easy as possible

Bad Guys - (N) :: An adventure which will rock your boat, but steer clear from the attitude, you don't need or deserve it if your asking this question ^_^

If I can help further let me know~

ArtistBBoy

• Please select *Best Answer* that way this answer is stickied for other members to view this advice should they have the same problem

Thank you~

ArtistBBoy

• Show Older
    • Easily ^_^ This guy really... really... likes you. He's taking a risk similar to myself ;

I dated a girl for 1.5 years and end up giving my all for the relationship - fighting tooth and nail to give her those "fantasy / this-will-never-happen" moments that made her extremely happy ... in the end she started getting texts from my best friend and they slept together. I dumped her and as such I haven't "dated" since. Infact it made me change ALOT

I would give him a chance, try to initiate things

• (continued) i.e. Hold his hand, hug him really long.. show him that you like him and that your comfortable - the girl that asked ME out (2 weeks ago) scared me away, but now I am seeing that she is being truthful and so I'm giving it a shot. Hoping it will work out and ill be happy again - and able to show my appreciation for my significant other.

I really don't think that guy would be "playing" you - he mentioned he's scared - players will NEVER do that.