Guys, How do you feel about girl gamers?

• They are so HOT!
    42% (48)
  • Lets test her skills.
    35% (40)
  • Um... girls shouldn't be playing video games.
    4% (4)
  • Other
    19% (21)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Females who play video games are hard to find so it's pretty cool. I'd love to play video games with you as long as you don't kick my ass. ;)

What Guys Said 37

• i don't give a fuck about "girl gamers", i only care about gamers.

You see, there's a fundamental problem among guys playing games that it's a man's thing, and that women are "girl gamers". Girls are just as much gamers as the guys, if not more.
    A girl genuinely into video games and the culture is just a "gamer", just like i am, my bros, and any other person ever independently of race, gender, age, and anything else. Fuck, if it turned out marsians loved HALO or Civilication then they'd be gamers too!

The only thing that irques me is the "gamur gurl". You know, that one girl who played famrvile for 10 minutes, then goes on about being a gamer so she can get all the boys. Often seen spending more time taking selfies with controllers than actually playing.

But a REAL gamer isn't about the gender. It's about the love and pashio for gaming. Except if you play candy crush, those people are not gamers XD

• I think most of them are faking it to impress guys. Most of the so called "gamer girls" that I have met only play one or two of the more popular games that guys play and they don't play anything else. Most of them don't even know who Mario is, or any other iconic character in video games. They don't know anything outside of those few select games that they think men want them to play. Or they play those crappy app games on their phone, and suddenly think they can add gaming to their list of hobbies to impress guys.

If I met an actual gamer girl I wouldn't' think it was hot, but it would be nice that we share the same hobby. Mostly because girls that don't game tend to see gaming as childish so they are very judgmental about it. If she games then at least I know she isn't going to have a problem with my hobby.

• As per this comic:
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../748.jpg

A real gamer is too busy trying to unlock more stuff or get enough kills for their objectives or beat the special stage to waste time on attention seeking.

• I don't think they're HOT, I just think they're people. I certainly don't think they're special- gaming is massive these days, not just with guys but girls too.

If a girl has similar taste in games to me though, it's like finding someone who likes the same films and music as you, certainly boosts her attractiveness levels then, but not just for simply being a gamer! I mean a lot of girls like shitty Wii games or mario or something.

Give me a girl who likes Mass Effect, Opeth and Interstellar and I'd fuck her, even if she looked like the elephant man :D

• I've never met a girl who can seriously game but I got slammed by a bunch of guys who insist girls do on a take i wrote :

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a24041-advice-for-girls-who-want-to-try-gaming-with-their-boyfriends

• They're nerdy.

• It's just not my taste, not my type. I don't play games, I go to the gym instead. Last time I played video games was one of the halo games in uni, I got my ass destroyed lol even the girls could beat me. Was embarrassing haha.

• I do sports. I don't go to the gym. Though, I went to McDonalds and the cashiers name was Jim... samething xD

• @ForScience in all seriousness, putting away video games and reading books and being active, going on dates, etc was one of the best things I've ever done. It was about at your age too. But it's up to you

• I used to go to the gym a lot for 2-3 years, 4-5 times a week.

When I quit, life got a lot better for me.

I guess it's all about how you want to live your life, your choices, etc.

Ps. I work out at home 3 days a week :P I just don't go to a gym.

• I like them, but real gamer girls, not the nerdy ones ;)

• So what?
    I don't care too much what you do as long as you aren't actually screwing people over, eg, stealing, physical/mental/emotional abuse...
    Personally I like playing video games and I like people who like playing video games And if I get along well with you then that's even better.

• The moment you try to make yourself stand out by being a girl and game, you are losing respect from me.

You game? Sure, go ahead and enjoy. Don't don't try to get extra attention for that.

• I don't play video games for attention... I play for the entertainment...

• Then do so and just play games and don't care what others think about "girl gamers".

• A hot girl doing most anything is hot lol
    A hot gal scratching her butt or picking her nose is hot, long as she dont eat it :P

• ther are no girl or boy gamers they are simply gamers and gaming like any other activity is just a hobby

• They're just gamers. Whether they're good or not matters more. Or if they're fun to play with is perhaps the most important thing.

• they dont exist

• Got my fiance a new laptop for Christmas. First thing she did: went to Steampowered. com
    Love validated.

• Cool if that's their thing. It'll be fun to play her

• I think they're overrated, all the girls i know play video games, some of them are very good at it, i don't know why guys find girl gamers to be hot, i mean we all grew up with a playstation in the house didn't we?

• I prefer to play with guys than girls. Most girls have no idea how to play games i play or they are extremely casual... fuck casuals.

• Same as guys who play games.. Awesome.

• Haha by the way, nice GIF. I can relate to it a bit

• Never is a rather big word to say xD

• I know. That's why I said it xD

• Great, as long as they don't main Fox.

• Unless you play madden, it doesn't count

• She won't be able to take me on. I'm too skilled.

• Having someone of the opposite interested in the same shit as you? Awesome :D Generally I don't pay so much attention to gamer girls. As long as they are gamers, fine by me.

• A gamer girl IS EXTREMELY HOT like it's a big turn on for me 😛

• I would like to challenge her.😈😈😈😈😈

• My SO absolutely MUST be a gamer! 😍

• Definitely a turn on

• I couldn't care less; I'd rather a woman know how to cook instead.

• Finding her...
    What else can I say :P

• Do you mean girl gamers, or female gamers? There's a huge difference.

• Ugh... how so?

• I mean "female gamers"

• I love female gamers.

• More from Guys
    7