When a guy says he loves you what does it mean exactly?

When a guy says he loves you what does it mean exactly? When a guy says he loves you what does he mean?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have only told 1 girl I love her and to me it means that I would do anything for her just to make her happy I would sacrifice my happiness for hers I always think about her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her but we broke up but I still want to spend the rest of my life with her hopefully has that 1 special person but definitely as a life long friend.

What Guys Said 5

• He wants to have you, as a girlfriend for your age group, and he wants to bang you. Some boys say "love" to any girl they're attracted to in high school just as a mean of saying "I want you to be my girlfriend. " Cheers

• BUNCH OF CRAP BELOW, how long have you known this fellow? how close are you with him? answer these questions then think about it, if you barley know him and your not close with him then he's a creep and you need to get away from him, a guy shouldn't tell a girl he loves her unless they have been together for at least a year, that's what I think.

• A year???? I'm sorry but that is absolutely absurd. How can you put a time frame on love? Love to me is an emotion, yes, but it is also a decision that you make, to be the best you can be for someone, and to put their needs first. I have been with my current boyfriend for 2.5 months and I have no doubt in my kind that we love each other, would do anything for each other, and that we see a long future together.

• I think he has no idea what love actually means. So be careful lol. He's probably just saying that cos that's what you see on television these days... "i love you... I hate you... I'm breaking up with you... I love you".But then again, "love" is a verb. Its something you do, it is not the name of the pleasant feeling you get when your around someone you like.

• Depends on the context. He might mean all that stuff about you're special and he wants to be with you, but he might be saying it to get you in bed.

• That he cares about you deeply, more than any other girl in his life.

What Girls Said 4

• a guy just told me he loved me a few days ago so I am wondering the same question. in this case he is a bit shy so it seems like the go ahead to wanting a relationship with depth. perhaps even long term.. but we did end up having sex :) link

• It could just mean he wants to bang you, that's what love means for a lot of guys ya know!

• If you ask me it means he has deep feelings for you and wants to be with you. He thinks you are special.

• When he says that, it means he wants to spend forever with you..

• When you don't know the guy very well, it means he wants to bang the hell out you! If you have known each other for awhile and are obviously dating or whatever then it could mean that he really does love you.