Would a 21 year old guy date a 25 year old girl?

one of my friends is dating this girl I know is 25. but he thinks she's 21. do guys like dating older girls?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My top 12 hollywood dream girls ages are 23,23,23,22,20,24,26,28,28,29,29,31. I'm 20 so age doesn't matter!

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not opposed to dating a girl who is older than me. I've never done it before but I wouldn't turn a girl down just because she was older.

• yes, we like dating older girls. I think the bigger question is: Would the 25 year old girl date the 21 year old guy?we don't mind dating older girls because regardless of what everything says about "girls mature faster", it isn't true. Us young people are out to have fun and we are going to act childish sometimes. So yeah, older girls can be more mature and just generally less of a hassle than girls younger than us.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 30 and my last boyfriend was 22... but I'll tell ya right now, not too many men out there at that age can handle an older more experienced lady. In my situation, he just hadn't been through enough life experience to handle things when it got a little rough... in other words they're not mature enough yet... but I think almost every boy has an older woman story... But why a girl would lie about her age... I have no idea what that's all about. Sorry.

• i'm actually dating a guy 5 years younger than I am... it's fine ..but we never last! because I'm immature than he is. I don't know how to handle relationships.

• Alot of my friends date younger guys and they have great relationships I don't think age is really an issue for most couples depends how bothered they are about others opinions

• i don't think he would really care but its lame that your friend is lying about her age