I'm constantly disappointing my boyfriend . What can I do ?

We have been together for almost a year now and I admit we have had many bumps in the road but ... When ever he needs me I'm never there .. and its not that I don't want to its just that I'm either asleep or I'm away from my phone .And he tells me I'm useless and that I'm all these things and he's... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• You two need some space, try a week without talking. In that time, write down on a piece of paper of the pros and cons. What your expectation are for yourself and as a couple. Are you expectation for each other realistic? Long distance is hard. So there should be some ground rules per say of what days you guys will set time aside to talk with each other. Why does he need you at night when you are asleep? Time change? East/West coast relationship?

• Certain times its cause he's working late or some family stuff comes up .. and were both on the west coast so no time change or anything .. even right now he's about to head into his night job and sometimes I have to remind him to bring stuff but .. he's telling me that the other girl already told him to do that and ... He keeps going on about how much better she is than me ..

• If he is already comparing you to her in that manner, that shows very little respect for you and what relationship you "share". I would put a large "mental" distance between him. There is very little love in commentary like that.