I shouldn't miss her but I do?

I dont know why but I miss my ex a lot today. I haven't hooked up or been with another girl since out break up or basically had any intimate experiances since her.

In a nut shell, She left me. She then went psycho and texting myself call my mom
Friends cursing at us talking bad on my dead father sending me pics of guys she's fucking and saying fuck you to my mom. I then went to the polce after the f you to my mom and they told her to back off or she will be arrested. 3 days ago with the police.

For some reason i miss her so much. I don't know why. We were together on and off for 2.5 years and had a very intamate relationship.

I don't know why i just miss her, i feel like i am so lonely. Someone please help.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• It is normal to miss her. You were in a intimate relationship for quite a while. Just know that what your feeling is normal and you will get over her. When your ready you will move on. Just try to enjoy yourself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE