Why I Think Chubbier Guys Are Better

I read a take about "why muscley guys are better" and hey, to each their own! But this is why I think chubby/bigger guys are better.

I know how GAG is so I must say, I mean healthy chubby. Although I could fall in love with an obese guy, (because of his <3) but I won't be sexually attracted to him, and I'd be very concered for his health.

So, I like "fat" men, but only when it doesn't severely affect his health! Keep in mind, these are lighthearted generalizations.

Here are the following reasons why I like "big boys":

They're squishy.

Obviously they're gonna be quite squishy, and that's awesome. I can touch and love his body+it'll be soft and comfortable and fun for me.

Better cuddle buddies.

I think they're better with cuddling. They're squishy and bigger than me so they make great pillows and teddy bears to cuddle with!

Why I Think Chubbier Guys Are Better.

(Please ignore the top part of the photo, I just like the picture, skinny guys aren't "outdated")

Usually, taller than me.

I love major height differences and chubby guys are usually a lot taller than me. So when I hug them, it's like huggy a big ol' teddy bear.

Better defense.

Muscle guys are all for the offense, fatter guys are like sheilds, all about the defense. I think it's cute cause they're not attacking but defending.

More pleasing to MY eye.

I personally think their bodies are physically pleasing. I could get turned on by their bodies just as much as a guy with washboard abs. I love all human bodies, and chubby guys are no different.

Usually, better sense of humor.

Almost every fat guy I know has a great sense of humor. Also, they're almost always nicer along with funnier because being fat, they learn they "need" to be because of our society.

They'll eat as much as I do.

I eat CONSTANTLY (recently, I ate 10 cupcakes in a single sitting, and a few weeks ago I ate an entire medium sized pizza by myself) and I love food.

I can bake for them.

I love to bake, and I'm good at it. They'll be less prudish when it comes to eating junk, (most of the time) and they'll love my baking. (Referring back to the one above, he and I can eat my baked goods together).

(The guy in the pic is oddly pretty in a weird way and it dusturbs me haha)

Intimidating.

If they're tall + chubby, they're very intimidating especially if they have tattoos. That's the best kind of guy to me, the domination they naturally give off is just mph <3

So, keep in mind this is to each their own! Dude, I'd even let him wear my bra if he wanted lol.

Hope you enjoyed. =^,^#

4167

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm. I consider chubby like this:

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ge-a-37_1421672701150.jpg

The above images I'd call "fluffy". XD

• Hey, chubby, fluffy w/e works lol

"Big or small I love em all!"

• @hazoplmeught It's less "happy" than "chill".
      I mean, how many super hyper spazface 6'6" 350lb dudes do you know?
      LOL

• @redeyemindtricks i know this 300+ person that sleeps most of the time. If girls like that type of chill than imma just stop tryin and start sleepin

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 66

• Fuck! A lot of girls are agreeing to this.
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../...2012-09-13_at_9.39.39_AM.png
    And I was trying to reduce my fat these days.

• I'm offensive and this is skinny.

• But you didn't outline the cons:

1. You might get crushed if he rolls over in the night.
    2. He may be able to stand and block with his fat but if he tries to attack, he's just slow, uncoordinated because of the unevenness of his body and he falls over and his pants split.
    3. Because if his unhealthy diet, he will have bad breath and body odur.
    4. For the same reason, once visited upon by him, the bathroom is biohazardous with a half life of at least 6 hours.
    5. All your furniture will get broken.
    6. The tires on his car will wear out unevenly and faster which is dangerous.
    7. That sometimes food snack you on purpose hid at the back of the fridge mysteriously disappears.
    8. He can't run.
    9. He will never be good as an exercise buddy and will foil any plans you had to diet.
    10. His sense of humour is only to mask his insecurities about his weight.
    11. Fat guys are known for having small penises and even if they are not small, it is still shorter than it should be because it's buried in fat.
    12. General lack of self control.
    13. Fat people are generally selfish and don't like to share.
    14. If you have children, he will get out of breath too fast when playing with them.
    15. There isn't really a such thing as "healthy chubby" and he is at a higher risk of heart disease and diabetes.
    16. All the fast food smells will stink up his car.
    17. Fat men are at a higher risk of early baldness.
    18. Male cellulite.
    19. Higher chance of suffering from depression and anxiety and believe it or not substance abuse particularly of prescription medicine.
    20. Bigger boobs than you.

• Respectfully disagree, jacked aesthetic guys are hot, end of discussion!!

• That's nice but that's your opinion lol

• @Mario21 Hot girls like hot guys
      Grass is green
      Sky is blue

• @Mario21 some girls like hulks, some like weakling nerdy types, some like rich men, regardless of looks, some like heavyset men, some like bone thin skeletal looks. I was at a concert once and these dudes did not shower for months... I mean literally, never washed. They were with two very attractive girls. I asked my friend about that. He told me there was a trend going around. Some girls were into guys that smelled like landfills. I forget the name, not grunge, but something like that, "soils" or "dirty" kinda like people call others that dress in a gothic style clothing, "gothic." Although, for the record, being "gothic" is impossible because that suggests the person is from thousands of years ago. Calling someone "gothic" doesn't make sense. They "dress" gothic does. Just stating facts lol

• there's this chubby guy at my gym, he's real chill. he's more like the 2nd to last pic and benches 355, he's trying to cut down and lean out but i like him.

• Lol well I would disagree but I could be a bit bias given that I'm not chubby. In any case, I think I'd rather stay the weight I am now rather than gain weight in hopes of becoming more attractive to girls. I feel healthy where I am at and would rather stay as the tall fit dude ๐Ÿ˜…

But hey, each girl can go for what they want. :)

And, I may be blind and stuff... But I can't help wonder... is the person in the last picture actually a girl?

• Ehh... a bigger figure does grant a more dominating presence without effort, I would agree. It's like in Puss in Boots, why Jack and Jill are huge, especially compared to Puss or Kitty.

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I would argue though, it's more beneficial to socialize, learn to fight, learn to carry yourself, work out, and live a healthier, and overall more attractive life by looking like this guy.

uproxx.files.wordpress.com/.../...aylan-givens.jpg

Oh and obesity literally makes your dick shorter and stubbier.

www.rodalewellness.com/health/obesity-manhood

• It's really funny you wrote this now.

I saw a really cute girl out there today with someone who most of society would consider obese, short and hideously unattractive. He was neither well dressed nor 'rich looking'. But, they were touching foreheads and whispering in each others ears the entire time I was on the train.

It just reminded me how much beauty is subjective. Good take ๐Ÿ‘.

• The only part of this "MyTake" that doesn't make sense to me is the height part. If anything, I've noticed chubby guys tend to be SHORTER than non-chubby guys. I've noticed this with girls too. Tall people tend to carry their weight better.

With this being said, I don't know if I fall into the "chubby" category. I have a large muscle mass, I'm always in the gym, but I do have a little bit of a belly on me. I think I look great though!

Good "MyTake."

• almost all the chubby/fat guys I know are taller than me (i'm 5'3)

• @MyTakeOwner Well, I guess since you're only five foot, three inches tall, almost every guy is taller than you, regardless of how heavy they are.

Anyway, now it's time for you to chase all the chubby guys at your school lol.

• I see nothing wrong with anything you said. No one can tell you what you like, but I do not agree that they are intimidating, no one is, because of size or tattoos. At least no one of any nature intimidates me. I am not heavy, muscular or tattooed up. I do have a sense of humor by the way and am not a jerk just because I am not heavy (I don't like calling people fat, just like I hate hearing, you're so skinny.-It's because I play sports and am healthy, it's called having a low BMI.) Anyhow, I liked your extensive description of why you like the cuddly bear type. Enjoy!

• i'll take my chances and not get diabetes :P

• I used to be a little obese (last year), but then I stopped eating for like 4 months then I got hella skinny lol. Now, I'm not skinny, I have a muscularish body since I started working out. I also eat like a fuckin' horse now lol my parents get scared of the amounts I eat lol (You think you eat a lot? You have no idea how much I eat... and still not fat for some reason lol)

Like @ConsultantIsBack says:
    Eat like a horse
    Train like a horse
    Become a horse lol

• I appreciate the love lol, but I think I'd rather lose my chub and have some muscle.
    then again, I might be bigger than what you are writing about

• I'm a chubby guy and I'm very in depth I'm my relationship with my girlfriend. We love each other as more than we even know. I remember when we first started talking she was scared that I was a ladies man because I'm very confident but caring and I listen so she was afraid that it was a show. But I'm loyal and I listen and haven't regretred anything about us and I know she loves me not many girls will do 1/8th of the things she does for me unconditionally and if I could I would pull every single star from the sky and give it to her if she asked. I am the only chubby one out of my friends and I hear all of the time of the relationship problems they have because they are assholes that don't listen and don't really care. For example one of my friend broke up with his girlfriend who he dated for a year and a half and in the same night got together with her best friend with out feeling anything and I just couldn't understand how he did it so heartless. I'm not saying they are bad people or skinny guys can't be as caring as cubby guys but I have found in my case at least I am just more caring with my girlfriend than most of the guys I know. And I will say this I have found I am very insure but I fight it with confindense but I follow it up with genuine feelings and I've never seen any of my friends do half of the stuff I have. And if you wondering I'm 6ft 3in and 305 pounds and my girlfriend loves it about me. And she's 5ft 5in 195 pounds.

• From your own point of view. That is interesting

• The fat gene persists. Welp. You're in the right country.

• Nah. I've been skinny and chubby and never got any attention from women, then I became muscular and they were interested, as I mentioned on the take you mentioned. It seems there's this thing now where people write this stuff to make unattractive people feel better or to say that we're all attractive and beautiful and we're all special snowflakes. There's no such thing as chubby healthy, being overweight puts you more at risk of illness. Being "less prudish" when eating junk isn't a good thing either, of course being overly obsessive with eating clean 24/7 is no fun but again eating junk not caring about your health isn't good. But people can do what they like and you can date a low testosterone fat guy with diabetes if you like, that's none of my business.

• If you knew me, you'd know I don't write shit or tell people shit just to make them feel better. This is my honest opinion.
      That's nice for you though, glad you finally got the attention you wanted, even though you're still looking for it on here.

• Again, you wouldn't care about other people if you weren't insecure yourself.

• @EnglishArtsteacher caring about other people = insecurity?

• This was a very nice take, and made me feel a little better about myself, when I was a younger man I was rather fit, now that I'm approaching middle age, a couple of marriages later, kids, 3.75 degrees (I'm near completing my 2nd Masters degree), job and general life stress. I'm not nearly as fit as I used to be, so I'm short and somewhat overweight. To be sure I know my wife very much loves me and I love her back and then some, but there are times I don't feel I'm that much to look at because of my weight. Truth be told though, my wife has told me before that she often sees me as her personal teddy bear and she loves cuddling with me. It was nice to hear this take from somebody else though, in that there are other women who also like teddybear guys. :-)

• I have been fat, then chubby, then average, then skinny, and I'm trying to gain a bit weight... muscle weight that is. Having seen all sides, I would never go back to being either fat, or chubby and I very much prefer being skinny. To each their own, I suppose.

• I recall a take about large boobs and the girl finished her take with "There are pros and cons to every size" - The same can be said for the healthy bodyshape spectrum (Obviously really overweight and underweight are very dangerous)

• More from Guys
    46

What Girls Said 40

• Ah chubby guys, nothing like dating someone at risk of heart disease, diabetes, and an early death!

• Wow someone's butthurt that my opinion didn't agree with theirs.

• You seem to mix up chubby with obese. But then again the word chubby describes a different body in USA than it does in Europe etc. Chubby guys can be athletic. There's tons of examples

• @Elsa2ne1 I was just going off the pictures

• I'm one of those carrying a little weight kinda girls through choice, I like to be a little cuddly. I remember some of my male friends at school saying I gave the best cuddles. I've been attracted to skinny, athletic and chubby guys. As long as he's healthy I don't care. If he was anorexic or morbidly obese I would be worried about his health. I tend to base it more on personality than looks. Its more important that we get on like a house on fire. Rather than moaning about how boney his arse is or being a little to rough and being worried about snapping him in half. All skinny people are not weak or fragile. Lol.

• I completely agree with this! Now that I think about it, chubby guys are a lot better haha

XX

• Guys in magazines do nothing for me. I mean like those guys on the cover of Men's Health and the Calvin Klein models. I liked my ex better when he was chubbier. At 6 feet tall and 220 lbs, I found him perfect. Cuddling with him was the best and he kept me warm. He wanted to get down to a buff 190 but I liked him way better when he was squishier. I love it when you can cook or bake for your man and he'll eat it up and appreciate it. It was very annoying to hear about how hard he went in the gym or where we couldn't eat because he was on a cut.

• chubby guys all I've know~! haha!

• the few times i let some one muscular hug me it was just so tough... lol I hug my brother like a bear!!! Aww! (:

• It's nice to see some appreciation for body shapes that aren't skinny or muscular, so this was really sweet :) I'm sure that there'll be a few guys who are a little happier after reading this.

• 25% (or less) of body fat or gtfo lol

no thanks. I love you, but I will never agree with this

• Awww I like and support this message! =)

• Every body type in the range of healthiness should be appreciated, but personally, I'm not attracted to chubbiness. It's just a personal opinion, but I love skinny guys. Muscles aren't too important for me. Just someone lean.

• Even if a body type isn't in the range of healthiness, some people are attracted to those types. People can't help what they appreciate, or find attractive. I know a guy on Youtube who finds morbidly obese women attractive. He told me it's a lifelong fetish he's had his entire life.

I actually feel bad for him.

• I couldnt agree more!! I'm a very body positive person. I'm a little overweight myself due to health conditions. My fiancรฉ is of the "chubby" variety. To me my fiancรฉ is a ten. While to others he may be a 2, their opinions don't matter in our relationship. His personality is amazing, he's a good cuddler, he's hot to me, and I love him. That's what's important.

• My boyfriend is a little on the chubbier side, although he has lost 20lbs in the last couple months, and everything said is 100% true. I have my own personal pillow and body guard. The other thing is that he is always on fire so if I'm cold I just gotta hold on to him. :)

• you can have the chubby guys, the other one can have the muscular guys, I keep the cute, healthy, skinny guys!! (:

• Strangely, I've always loved my men buff.

• Also, they don't expect or thrive off of how you look. They don't idolize perfect bodies, they idolize you.

• Welp @Toad-1 you're going to have to get some tattoo's now. :P

• you do you, but nah I've never been attracted to chubby guys. It's kinda gross to be honest... Maybe it's because I put in effort to take care of my body and I want my partner to do the same. I don't like too much muscles, but a guy that's fit, healthy, in shape is attractive. Not to be mean, but I just wouldn't want to cuddle up to someone who feels like jello. Plus I'd be worried about his health, also a lot of bigger people have way more issues with B. O (again not to be rude, look it up if you don't believe me) and I find that kinda gross. To each her own I guess...

• Intimidating... Better to cuddle... They probably won't judge me as much as muscled ones, probably
    I can agree with you on here :)

• Yeah i completely agree coz my boyfriend is chubby he is soooooo cute dat i luv to cuddle him & give him lots of kisses & i always luv to tease him for dat. it really feels so comforting & safe wid him coz of his well built body & it feels cute to snuggle beside him holding him tight. so i call him my teddy bear!!!

• lol squishy. that's cute :)

though i thought the blonde dude was a woman :x

• i agree on all these points but i'll substitute "chubby guys" with "muscular guys with a little bit of chub" because they're also great to cuddle with and eat well.

• More from Girls
    20