Why I Think Chubbier Guys Are Better

I read a take about "why muscley guys are better" and hey, to each their own! But this is why I think chubby/bigger guys are better.

I know how GAG is so I must say, I mean healthy chubby. Although I could fall in love with an obese guy, (because of his <3) but I won't be sexually attracted to him, and I'd be very concered for his health.

So, I like "fat" men, but only when it doesn't severely affect his health! Keep in mind, these are lighthearted generalizations.

Here are the following reasons why I like "big boys":

They're squishy.

Obviously they're gonna be quite squishy, and that's awesome. I can touch and love his body+it'll be soft and comfortable and fun for me.

Better cuddle buddies.

I think they're better with cuddling. They're squishy and bigger than me so they make great pillows and teddy bears to cuddle with!

Why I Think Chubbier Guys Are Better.

(Please ignore the top part of the photo, I just like the picture, skinny guys aren't "outdated")

Usually, taller than me.

I love major height differences and chubby guys are usually a lot taller than me. So when I hug them, it's like huggy a big ol' teddy bear.

Why I Think Chubbier Guys Are Better

Better defense.

Muscle guys are all for the offense, fatter guys are like sheilds, all about the defense. I think it's cute cause they're not attacking but defending.

More pleasing to MY eye.

I personally think their bodies are physically pleasing. I could get turned on by their bodies just as much as a guy with washboard abs. I love all human bodies, and chubby guys are no different.

Why I Think Chubbier Guys Are Better

Usually, better sense of humor.

Almost every fat guy I know has a great sense of humor. Also, they're almost always nicer along with funnier because being fat, they learn they "need" to be because of our society.

They'll eat as much as I do.

I eat CONSTANTLY (recently, I ate 10 cupcakes in a single sitting, and a few weeks ago I ate an entire medium sized pizza by myself) and I love food.

I can bake for them.

I love to bake, and I'm good at it. They'll be less prudish when it comes to eating junk, (most of the time) and they'll love my baking. (Referring back to the one above, he and I can eat my baked goods together).

Why I Think Chubbier Guys Are Better

(The guy in the pic is oddly pretty in a weird way and it dusturbs me haha)

Intimidating.

If they're tall + chubby, they're very intimidating especially if they have tattoos. That's the best kind of guy to me, the domination they naturally give off is just mph <3

So, keep in mind this is to each their own! Dude, I'd even let him wear my bra if he wanted lol.

Hope you enjoyed. =^,^#

4168
SweetHomicidalQueen is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm. I consider chubby like this:

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ge-a-37_1421672701150.jpg

The above images I'd call "fluffy". XD

• Hey, chubby, fluffy w/e works lol

"Big or small I love em all!"

• @hazoplmeught It's less "happy" than "chill".
      I mean, how many super hyper spazface 6'6" 350lb dudes do you know?
      LOL

• @redeyemindtricks i know this 300+ person that sleeps most of the time. If girls like that type of chill than imma just stop tryin and start sleepin

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 67

• Fuck! A lot of girls are agreeing to this.
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../...2012-09-13_at_9.39.39_AM.png
    And I was trying to reduce my fat these days.

• Lol well I would disagree but I could be a bit bias given that I'm not chubby. In any case, I think I'd rather stay the weight I am now rather than gain weight in hopes of becoming more attractive to girls. I feel healthy where I am at and would rather stay as the tall fit dude 😅

But hey, each girl can go for what they want. :)

And, I may be blind and stuff... But I can't help wonder... is the person in the last picture actually a girl?

• The only part of this "MyTake" that doesn't make sense to me is the height part. If anything, I've noticed chubby guys tend to be SHORTER than non-chubby guys. I've noticed this with girls too. Tall people tend to carry their weight better.

With this being said, I don't know if I fall into the "chubby" category. I have a large muscle mass, I'm always in the gym, but I do have a little bit of a belly on me. I think I look great though!

Good "MyTake."

• almost all the chubby/fat guys I know are taller than me (i'm 5'3)

• @MyTakeOwner Well, I guess since you're only five foot, three inches tall, almost every guy is taller than you, regardless of how heavy they are.

Anyway, now it's time for you to chase all the chubby guys at your school lol.

• It's really funny you wrote this now.

I saw a really cute girl out there today with someone who most of society would consider obese, short and hideously unattractive. He was neither well dressed nor 'rich looking'. But, they were touching foreheads and whispering in each others ears the entire time I was on the train.

It just reminded me how much beauty is subjective. Good take 👍.

• But you didn't outline the cons:

1. You might get crushed if he rolls over in the night.
    2. He may be able to stand and block with his fat but if he tries to attack, he's just slow, uncoordinated because of the unevenness of his body and he falls over and his pants split.
    3. Because if his unhealthy diet, he will have bad breath and body odur.
    4. For the same reason, once visited upon by him, the bathroom is biohazardous with a half life of at least 6 hours.
    5. All your furniture will get broken.
    6. The tires on his car will wear out unevenly and faster which is dangerous.
    7. That sometimes food snack you on purpose hid at the back of the fridge mysteriously disappears.
    8. He can't run.
    9. He will never be good as an exercise buddy and will foil any plans you had to diet.
    10. His sense of humour is only to mask his insecurities about his weight.
    11. Fat guys are known for having small penises and even if they are not small, it is still shorter than it should be because it's buried in fat.
    12. General lack of self control.
    13. Fat people are generally selfish and don't like to share.
    14. If you have children, he will get out of breath too fast when playing with them.
    15. There isn't really a such thing as "healthy chubby" and he is at a higher risk of heart disease and diabetes.
    16. All the fast food smells will stink up his car.
    17. Fat men are at a higher risk of early baldness.
    18. Male cellulite.
    19. Higher chance of suffering from depression and anxiety and believe it or not substance abuse particularly of prescription medicine.
    20. Bigger boobs than you.

• Respectfully disagree, jacked aesthetic guys are hot, end of discussion!!

• That's nice but that's your opinion lol

• @Mario21 Hot girls like hot guys
      Grass is green
      Sky is blue

• @Mario21 some girls like hulks, some like weakling nerdy types, some like rich men, regardless of looks, some like heavyset men, some like bone thin skeletal looks. I was at a concert once and these dudes did not shower for months... I mean literally, never washed. They were with two very attractive girls. I asked my friend about that. He told me there was a trend going around. Some girls were into guys that smelled like landfills. I forget the name, not grunge, but something like that, "soils" or "dirty" kinda like people call others that dress in a gothic style clothing, "gothic." Although, for the record, being "gothic" is impossible because that suggests the person is from thousands of years ago. Calling someone "gothic" doesn't make sense. They "dress" gothic does. Just stating facts lol

• Ehh... a bigger figure does grant a more dominating presence without effort, I would agree. It's like in Puss in Boots, why Jack and Jill are huge, especially compared to Puss or Kitty.

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I would argue though, it's more beneficial to socialize, learn to fight, learn to carry yourself, work out, and live a healthier, and overall more attractive life by looking like this guy.

uproxx.files.wordpress.com/.../...aylan-givens.jpg

Oh and obesity literally makes your dick shorter and stubbier.

www.rodalewellness.com/health/obesity-manhood

• I used to be a little obese (last year), but then I stopped eating for like 4 months then I got hella skinny lol. Now, I'm not skinny, I have a muscularish body since I started working out. I also eat like a fuckin' horse now lol my parents get scared of the amounts I eat lol (You think you eat a lot? You have no idea how much I eat... and still not fat for some reason lol)

Like @ConsultantIsBack says:
    Eat like a horse
    Train like a horse
    Become a horse lol

• You put female attraction to me in a different perspective. I'm chubby (6ft at 205lbs), bearded and I was wondering why I was being checked out by some girls as I'm not attractive in my opinion.

• I'm a chubby guy and I'm very in depth I'm my relationship with my girlfriend. We love each other as more than we even know. I remember when we first started talking she was scared that I was a ladies man because I'm very confident but caring and I listen so she was afraid that it was a show. But I'm loyal and I listen and haven't regretred anything about us and I know she loves me not many girls will do 1/8th of the things she does for me unconditionally and if I could I would pull every single star from the sky and give it to her if she asked. I am the only chubby one out of my friends and I hear all of the time of the relationship problems they have because they are assholes that don't listen and don't really care. For example one of my friend broke up with his girlfriend who he dated for a year and a half and in the same night got together with her best friend with out feeling anything and I just couldn't understand how he did it so heartless. I'm not saying they are bad people or skinny guys can't be as caring as cubby guys but I have found in my case at least I am just more caring with my girlfriend than most of the guys I know. And I will say this I have found I am very insure but I fight it with confindense but I follow it up with genuine feelings and I've never seen any of my friends do half of the stuff I have. And if you wondering I'm 6ft 3in and 305 pounds and my girlfriend loves it about me. And she's 5ft 5in 195 pounds.

• there's this chubby guy at my gym, he's real chill. he's more like the 2nd to last pic and benches 355, he's trying to cut down and lean out but i like him.

• Idc anymore cause i just realized today chicks usually get fat with fat guys lol, this girl i knew was skinny and now she is going out with an obese dude and her belly is already growing. As @ConsultantisBack says, the hot chicks hang with the buff and fit dudes.

• Hell ya brother. Just to clarify, I do NOT think anyone is better than another.
      But, in my observation it's impossible to ignore that Hot n fit guys/girls date Hot n fit guys/girls.

• Aaaand @SweetHomicidalQueen just got 50 new followers, xDD
    It was a cute take, lot's of girls like bear type ones, it's becoming more popular and it's understandable.

What about chubby big girls?

• Gotta love a girl who can openly admit she ate 10 cupcakes lol. I once ate an entire bag of reeses cup flavored oreos.

• I have been fat, then chubby, then average, then skinny, and I'm trying to gain a bit weight... muscle weight that is. Having seen all sides, I would never go back to being either fat, or chubby and I very much prefer being skinny. To each their own, I suppose.

• Thats a nice thing to know , wohooo different kind of girl. yipee.
    What caught my eye is the cartoon you used, its a hairy man... lol WHy used hairy chubby man here?

• Good Lawd and thank you ! As a little bigger gent sometimes people are intimidated by me coz I am husky and , tattooed plus I shave my head , and have handlebar moustache. sorry run on sentence. Then once ya know me people call me a big teddybear. LOL thanks tons ! Hugz 🍀🐶🍀

• 5'11" 208 lbs was much heavier but. didn't like the way I felt. Hugz!🍀🐶🍀

• A guy with size gives women a feeling of security. Even if a really big bodybuilder type guy is really down to earth and not self-obsessed, a lot of women feel intimidated when the guy is loaded with muscle. A guy who's husky, a little extra fat without being gross, gives women a feeling of safety without being intimidated by a guy who's loaded with muscle.

• I think it takes more confidence to be a Chubby guy. I am a chubby guy here, and I will say that girls are not the only ones who has been judged by how they look or being consious about how they look. I think Chubby is in between "healthy" (Skinny, fit) and unhealthy (fat/obese)- I am happy to stay that way.

• Ah, once again humanity comes to accept something it cannot beat.

First dudes started liking chubby chicks, now girls are liking chubby dudes.. ugh.

However, it is only natural. After so many years of struggling to beat obesity it seems natural that people would start to give in and learn to love it.

• Here here! Finally a post to us! Now if I could just find one of you for me lol

• I recall a take about large boobs and the girl finished her take with "There are pros and cons to every size" - The same can be said for the healthy bodyshape spectrum (Obviously really overweight and underweight are very dangerous)

• O @consultantisback the horror *shields eyes*

Also I can quite debunk a few things regarding what you've said about overweight guys.

• That drawing is scary of how close I look like him x. x

• Nah. I've been skinny and chubby and never got any attention from women, then I became muscular and they were interested, as I mentioned on the take you mentioned. It seems there's this thing now where people write this stuff to make unattractive people feel better or to say that we're all attractive and beautiful and we're all special snowflakes. There's no such thing as chubby healthy, being overweight puts you more at risk of illness. Being "less prudish" when eating junk isn't a good thing either, of course being overly obsessive with eating clean 24/7 is no fun but again eating junk not caring about your health isn't good. But people can do what they like and you can date a low testosterone fat guy with diabetes if you like, that's none of my business.

• If you knew me, you'd know I don't write shit or tell people shit just to make them feel better. This is my honest opinion.
      That's nice for you though, glad you finally got the attention you wanted, even though you're still looking for it on here.

• Again, you wouldn't care about other people if you weren't insecure yourself.

• @EnglishArtsteacher caring about other people = insecurity?

• Preferring either extreme is being shallow, if you ask me.

Though, losing weight has definite advantages. First off, having thunder thighs makes maintaining penetration nearly impossible. Second off, having arms that are in shape means less bloodflow and concentration required to support one's own weight, and therefore more bloodflow that can go where it needs to.

Rather than choosing between Gollum and Santa, why not just go for someone who is healthy?

• I'm offensive and this is skinny.

• They're squishy
    Better cuddle buddies
    More pleasing to MY eye
    They'll eat as much as I do
    I can bake for them

All reasons why I prefer chubbier girls 😃

• Same here. I like women somewhat chubby with large behinds, smaller breasts and some cellulite. Many men do, but won't admit it - they suffer too, from the contempt our society holds for a voluptuous woman. Our society says a woman should have a large upper body and a smaller lower body - those are the proportions a man should have! A woman with a small butt - what is the purpose of such a creature? OK, that was mean, sorry. I just agree with SweetHomicidalQueen - there should be, and is, someone for everyone, regardless of shape or size or proportion.

• The fat gene persists. Welp. You're in the right country.

• so you're telling me you find chubby Jon Snow more attractive than normal Jon Snow?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqyAScGCUAA4gUJ.jpg

static.independent.co.uk/.../jon-snow.jpg

• Show more from Guys
    37

What Girls Said 40

• lol squishy. that's cute :)

though i thought the blonde dude was a woman :x

• Ah chubby guys, nothing like dating someone at risk of heart disease, diabetes, and an early death!

• Wow someone's butthurt that my opinion didn't agree with theirs.

• You seem to mix up chubby with obese. But then again the word chubby describes a different body in USA than it does in Europe etc. Chubby guys can be athletic. There's tons of examples

• @Elsa2ne1 I was just going off the pictures

• I couldnt agree more!! I'm a very body positive person. I'm a little overweight myself due to health conditions. My fiancé is of the "chubby" variety. To me my fiancé is a ten. While to others he may be a 2, their opinions don't matter in our relationship. His personality is amazing, he's a good cuddler, he's hot to me, and I love him. That's what's important.

• My boyfriend is a little on the chubbier side, although he has lost 20lbs in the last couple months, and everything said is 100% true. I have my own personal pillow and body guard. The other thing is that he is always on fire so if I'm cold I just gotta hold on to him. :)

• Yeah i completely agree coz my boyfriend is chubby he is soooooo cute dat i luv to cuddle him & give him lots of kisses & i always luv to tease him for dat. it really feels so comforting & safe wid him coz of his well built body & it feels cute to snuggle beside him holding him tight. so i call him my teddy bear!!!

• Every body type in the range of healthiness should be appreciated, but personally, I'm not attracted to chubbiness. It's just a personal opinion, but I love skinny guys. Muscles aren't too important for me. Just someone lean.

• Even if a body type isn't in the range of healthiness, some people are attracted to those types. People can't help what they appreciate, or find attractive. I know a guy on Youtube who finds morbidly obese women attractive. He told me it's a lifelong fetish he's had his entire life.

I actually feel bad for him.

• I was with a chubby guy they don't know how to kiss it's all sloby
    But true they have a lot of fat and it's kind of hot and they can worm girls up but also bad they take all the bed space!

• One's kissing skill is not related to one's weight.

• That one guy was, maybe, but it's a fallacy to say that all chubby men are bad kissers because one guy was.

• my ex is chubby and he had thick lips, he was a great kisser

• I completely agree with this! Now that I think about it, chubby guys are a lot better haha

XX

• I love my chubby guy. I always tell him how much I love his squishiness. I don't care if he is thin or chubby. But I would never ask him to change. Plus he loves himself how he is which makes me beyond happy.

• This reminds me of a show I was watching where these super hot girls were in love with the pot belly look.

Personally I like skinnier guys ( maybe like 150lbs is a good size) and I like toned guys not jacked, that's gross.

I dated a chubby guy at one point and found that it was just not my thing.

My husband is my type and I've never seen anyone eat as much as he does and stay skinny, he's a landscaper though

• Face is important. I don't want a an average face and ripped body. I don't do butterfaces. But if he is chubby and has a face of a GQ model... hells yea. you can loose fat so I don't know why people are hating.

• It's nice to see some appreciation for body shapes that aren't skinny or muscular, so this was really sweet :) I'm sure that there'll be a few guys who are a little happier after reading this.

• 25% (or less) of body fat or gtfo lol

no thanks. I love you, but I will never agree with this

• Also, they don't expect or thrive off of how you look. They don't idolize perfect bodies, they idolize you.

• Intimidating... Better to cuddle... They probably won't judge me as much as muscled ones, probably
    I can agree with you on here :)

• Guys in magazines do nothing for me. I mean like those guys on the cover of Men's Health and the Calvin Klein models. I liked my ex better when he was chubbier. At 6 feet tall and 220 lbs, I found him perfect. Cuddling with him was the best and he kept me warm. He wanted to get down to a buff 190 but I liked him way better when he was squishier. I love it when you can cook or bake for your man and he'll eat it up and appreciate it. It was very annoying to hear about how hard he went in the gym or where we couldn't eat because he was on a cut.

• you can have the chubby guys, the other one can have the muscular guys, I keep the cute, healthy, skinny guys!! (:

• Hm they're not my preference. I don't need a super ripped guy but I also wouldn't say I'm looking for a guys who is chubbs, not that I could never find him attractive. I like somewhere in the middle. Decent muscle with a normal looking body, not super skinny at all but just the right fit. I'd like him to have a a decent amount of meat on his bones.

• i agree on all these points but i'll substitute "chubby guys" with "muscular guys with a little bit of chub" because they're also great to cuddle with and eat well.

• Like I'm really skinny and not really tall I prefer my boyfriend to be skinny / slim like me. In plus I don't find chubby attractive at all

• I'm one of those carrying a little weight kinda girls through choice, I like to be a little cuddly. I remember some of my male friends at school saying I gave the best cuddles. I've been attracted to skinny, athletic and chubby guys. As long as he's healthy I don't care. If he was anorexic or morbidly obese I would be worried about his health. I tend to base it more on personality than looks. Its more important that we get on like a house on fire. Rather than moaning about how boney his arse is or being a little to rough and being worried about snapping him in half. All skinny people are not weak or fragile. Lol.

• Welp @Toad-1 you're going to have to get some tattoo's now. :P

• i like chubby guys if they are tall and slightly built.

• ur right, i like guys who not tiny... and have some meat and musles, but not jelly fat without any trace of sport

• i heard chubby dudes last longer in bed so there u go another plus

• No way, where's the studies or statistics that's bullshit, chubby guys don't get as much action.

• @Josht11 It wasn't a claim, it was just my opinion. I even acknowledged that I could be wrong to clarify and I never stated that chubby dudes were BETTER in bed I just mentioned I HEARD they LASTED LONGER. Jesus christ on a bicycle.

• Just thought I'd point out that your opinion it was a plus might not be right.

• Hard pass on the chubsters. I'm sure they are nice guys but the whole dad bod thing is so unappealing to me. Muscle guys and skinny guys can eat a lot too and be very dominant as well.

• you do you, but nah I've never been attracted to chubby guys. It's kinda gross to be honest... Maybe it's because I put in effort to take care of my body and I want my partner to do the same. I don't like too much muscles, but a guy that's fit, healthy, in shape is attractive. Not to be mean, but I just wouldn't want to cuddle up to someone who feels like jello. Plus I'd be worried about his health, also a lot of bigger people have way more issues with B. O (again not to be rude, look it up if you don't believe me) and I find that kinda gross. To each her own I guess...

• It only works if they have handsome faces to make up for it.

• Awww I like and support this message! =)

• chubby guys all I've know~! haha!

• the few times i let some one muscular hug me it was just so tough... lol I hug my brother like a bear!!! Aww! (:

• Show more from Girls
    10