It's Okay To Be a B*tch!

It's OK To Be a B*TCH!

1. Alpha female = strong, independent woman

A woman that can be bitchy and stand up for herself is an independent woman. She doesn't need her man to make all the money, or rely on him for her happiness. She knows what she wants and she is going to get it.

It's Okay To Be a B*tch!

2. Get what you want and don't settle

Why settle? Nah a Bitch is gonna get what she wants and won't put herself in a situation where she settles. So, she demand respect- take it or leave it.

It's Okay To Be a B*tch!

3. A little fire and feistiness is HOT

No one likes a pushover. A person that is passionate, and motivated with a little fire is always hot.

It's Okay To Be a B*tch!

4. Don't let people walk all over you

She won't always be a bitch. but when people try to take advantage of her, she will settle things her way.

It's Okay To Be a B*tch!

5. Like me as I am, or walk away

Simple.

2465
amandaschwartz is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You know, you don't have to be a bitch to do any of these things. I swear girls with shitty attitudes just try to justify their mental behavior by trying to pass off acting like a jerk as "being strong and independent."

No. Lol. You can be level headed, strong, independent, successful - and NOT an asshole.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 64

• 1. Being a bitch is not a good trait in a woman, a man doesn't want to date a man that looks like a woman, he wants a woman and that means a woman inside and out. Sure it might be interesting for a fling but long term? Not really. Caring and nurturing are far more important in the long run then being "strong and independent" which of course no woman ever really is. In fact if you don't need him then why would he stick around? Imagine if a man told you that, that he didn't need you, how would you respond? I'm guessing that's not very high on most womens list of romantic things a man could say to her, it sure isn't something men like hearing.
    2. Don't settle? I would agree with not settling however women usually make the mistake of being unappreciative of what they have and then convince themselves they are settling only to realize they made a mistake. Case in point: www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ow-Im-childless-42.html
    Their is a difference between settling and over valuing yourself, most can't tell the difference until its to late.
    3. I agree, don't be a push over but don't be pushy either, most men are not overly fond of pushy women and most women hate men who won't stand up for themselves so that puts said woman in a precarious position either be pushy and lose a guy because he has enough self respect to not allow himself to be treated like shit or be stuck with a guy who you hate because he doesn't have enough self respect to stand up for himself. Its a fine road and again, most women know a days do not really have the nuance to walk it.
    4. I suppose, though pettiness is never attractive, neither is over reactions.
    5. I'm sure most guys can tolerate a woman if she isn't perfect, the question is how many women accept a man as he is? Answer: next to none. Its a rather hypocritical proclamation don't you think? Besides which compromise is necessary to have a healthy relationship and any man or woman who refuses to do so, who very ego centricly places themselves above their partner (as your advice would suggest) is just dooming any relationship they may acquire.
    So while it is "okay"(I mean no one will stop you, they may not like you for it but they won't stop you) to be a bitch, its not likely going to win over any prospective partners (or friends/acquintances). Good luck, you'll need it.

• @Greek_God , this is more how i would have said it... but homie here has already said it.. now i can't post.
      Apparently, Amanda over here just gave the recipe to all women on how to die single... its all uplifting and sounds fancy and right to a woman at first... until she puts it into practice.
      Number 5 was my biggest point of contention... seems like hellion agrees too... women always want to be accepted as they are but always want to change a man...

Guys... when a woman displays all these traits to you... just do it back. watch them call you bitter.

• Still can't believe this moron said its ok to be a bitch, ok, im only calling her a moron according to this topic, because I've seen a couple of other things where she makes sense, but this is blatantly stupid. Its like saying "its ok to have a target painted on your back"...
      no Amanda... just be a woman... ladies are already extinct... just be a woman. and i can Guarantee you... there will be a man.. i mean... look at the stats...
      lady---gentleman
      woman---man
      girl---guy
      bitch----... pimp?
      so to all ladies following me and Hellion... all 0 of you, feel free to be a bitch...
      but dont get mad... when i raise the pimp hand.

• Uhhh... There is a big big difference with being an independent female and being a bitch.

Having an attitude of "I am always right. I get everything I want. Everyone who disagrees with me, even in the smallest situations, is wrong. I do not like to listen to others' opinions because I know mine is the right one. I hate everyone who disagrees with me. I get what I want and whoever does not give me what I want is a sexist and a misogynist. I can use my sex against men and if men stand up for themselves then they are sexist or misogynist." is a bitch, and should not be respected by either sex in society. At all.

However, women who stand up for themselves against misogynist men or sexist men and are, as you like to call it, "strong, independent women", and women who see that men and women should be treated equally, and not women above men, nor men above women, and women who are open to others' opinions in a respectful manner, should be respected in this society as they see the importance of gender equality and ACTUAL FEMINISM in this society. These people are not, or should not be, labeled as "bitches".

Open minded people are not "bitches", people who WORK HARD to GET WHERE THEY WANT TO BE and DO NOT ALWAYS GET WHAT THEY WANT are not "bitches", people who respect others for who they are aren't "bitches", people who understand the real meaning and concept of feminism and gender equality are not "bitches".

A bitch is someone who shouldn't be respected in society because they are not open minded, don't respect others for who they are, think they are above everyone else, think that feminism = women > men, are not willing to listen others because they think they are always right.

It is NOT okay to be a bitch. It is okay to stand up for yourself as a woman whenever someone tries to push you back down, but while, whenever possible, always respecting the other's opinion. And that is not being a bitch, that is standing up for yourself.

That is the difference between a "bitch" and a independent, strong woman.

• Uh, no honey. Hope you like cats.
    You've been told this by the FI but unfortunately it's just not what men want. So go ahead and be strong and independent cuz you're gonna need to be - you're not going to be able to land a decent guy.

Once you hit about 35 and your looks are fading and everything is starting to droop, you'll be standing there with your hands on your hips yelling, "WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE?"

:)

• "Like me as I am, or walk away."

media.giphy.com/media/5DlwRpCbY156w/giphy.gif

• No, there's a difference between being assertive and being a "bitch".

• There's a difference between a strong woman and a bitch. I'm not sure if you think they are one in the same or dumbing down the difference for us neinderthall males, but what you're talking about is someone who is sure of their virtue and wants someone who is like minded. This is a strong woman. A bitch is someone who "thinks" they should get everything, but doesn't deserve everything. If you put yourself forward as someone who deserves everything, than fine. Otherwise, you are a bitch.

• Why be a bitch when you can just be a mature woman? :/

• It's okay as long as you have a good reason. There are ways to handle some of what you pointed out without being a bitch. Being a bitch to be a bitch is not a good thing.

• I don't know why a lot of girls (specifically young girls) think being a bitch is a good thing. It's not and it will give people a bad impression of you. It's not attractive and just immature. And you don't have to be bitchy to be strong and independent.

• It is so beyond sad and pathetic that you think being "bitchy" is what it means to be "strong and independent."

That's like wigger kids at the mall who think dressing like rap thugs makes them look "tough."

• You get out of a relationship what you put in; hell, you get out of anything what you put in. If you consistently go into the relationship with the expectation of being difficult and feeling entitled and just expecting the other person to put up with your shit, don't be surprised when you get kicked to the curb. If it's always the other person's fault that they can't handle you, then you are unlikable. If you say "it's okay to act this way", you are admitting that you have learned nothing, you will continue to learn nothing and you are just too important to be accountable.

If you're response to this "well, I don't have time to have time to care", then no one has time for you.

• Shit man, I wish I had that foresight and wisdom at 24 lol good answer mate

• this sounds a lot of feminist bullshit

for example: "Alpha female = STRONG, INDEPENDENT woman"
    "Get what you want and DON'T SETTLE" = be single forever whoreing around

• oh man life is gonna suck lol

betray yourself just to represent a stupid, idiotic, retarded, pointless, status symbol.

live smarter, not harder.

• I like independent women. I can't stand women who go out of their way to say or prove they are independent. Only the second one is a bitch, and it's most definitely not OK.

• There is a fine line between assertiveness and just being a cunt. This is just being a cunt.

• I'd rather have something in the middle. There are a lot of girls who are not passive doormat or bitches.
    And if I was forced to choose between the two extremes, passive or bitchy then passive sounds like the lesser of two evils.

The alpha bitch girls give off that egotistical "if you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best" attitude and even if you can handle her it probably won't be worth it.

https://i.imgur.com/dHhdbFe.jpg

• That picture of that alpha female has taken money from guys through alimony so in a way she still needed to rely on men for money. Also a bitch has fake confidence that's why Kenzie Noble has fake boobs, fake looks with makeup, and a fake personality. Fake things for fake people makes sense to me.

• you can be a respectful, kind, caring, successful, non-pushover lady WITHOUT being a bitch.

• There's a line between being a bitch and being assertive. People like assertive people, nobody likes bitches.

• every sloot who makes threads like this AND uses the pic of some model in her profile is usually ugly AF.

• Girls with bitchy attitudes stay away from me. I love arguing with bitchy women because i know how to put them in their place. The trick is to never give them an inch. If they want to hit you, im the type that actually will hit a girl if they hit me for no reason. Come at me like a man and you will be attacked like a man. If you girls want equal rights, then dont hide behind double standards. there's a reason feminism is so counter productive to women.

• what "strong, independent" women think :" guys are intimidated/scared of me because they are insecure and can't handle me"
    what guys really think; " a walking, talking, sensitive timebomb, stay away, try not to get any charges"

• Depending on what you mean by bitch and when you act like one maybe ie being assertive to sales pepole and pepole hitting on you etc
    but pepole who are bitches and bastards in general are not ok acting like that generally means stepping on everyone and thats not ok you are a bad person if you do that.

• Strong and independent woman and bitch are two completely different things.

Being a bitch is a defense mechanism for someone who isn't strong.

• Exactly. Being a bitch might fool other females... but for us? We can see right through it... hence, why so many end up abusive relationship.

• @Sabretooth Thank you! 😊 Love your username!

• @Poppykate thanks. I'm more of a Logan fan... but I hate moose and I don't have bone claws

• And she'll really be an old, bitter bitch when she loses her looks and no one will even look to her for hookups anymore.

• Her next article will be titled: " Where are all the nice men?"

• Well in the Western world seems it is.. Targetly promoted
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...egedly-filmed-skirt.htm

Alhamdullilah, bitches cannot stand ground against the Army of the lumious crescent, so keep bitching!

• No, I don't like that kind of attitude.
    You were obviously with the wrong kind of man before.
    While you might now be tempted to say, "Nice girls finish last", it's best not to err on the killer B side.
    You know what you want and you know what's important to you. That's good.
    But there's no need to be cold.

My wife is gentle and soft and she gets her way 95% of the time.
    OK, probably 100%, but I don't want too sound too whipped. (ha ha)

Hang in there, wait until you heal a little before doing anything drastic.

• Show more from Guys
    34

What Girls Said 23

• Being a strong and independent woman has nothing to do with bitchiness. Bitches are malicious, undermining and bullyish. They come from a place of weakness not a place of strength, even if they appear stronger than others, which in most cases people just won't mess with them when they pick up a vibe of mental sickness (I believe most bitches aren't mentally well). Most of the time bitches make themselves feel good at someone else's expense, they don't care about anyone else, or go out of their way to make someone's life hell, and surely they aren't happy within themselves - as this state of peace and tranquility is just out of their reach. This isn't strong, this is sick and wrong. There are lots and lots of them out there, but I wouldn't call them strong or alfa. They are pure toxic that what they truly are.

I would apply the bitch to either male of female who meets the description above, as there are lots of men who are just like women toxic, cruel, self-centered, unhappy with themselves and go out of their way to destroy others.

• I think being firm. Yet being warm is the best way to gain respect without being a bitch. Bitchyness is petty and what children do too be intimidating. Which doesn't work. It just comes off as "wow she's such a gruff. And uptight." then no one wants to be around you and that sucks. My mum always said. You can't control the situation or the outcome but you can always choose your attitude. That's what makes you.

• "So, she demand respect- take it or leave it."

One does not simply demand respect. Respect is earned.

• I agree with being independent and being strong, I also have an attitude (and a lot of people here know) but i got attitude with heart, defining somebody with a B word is a little too harsh if you ask me.
    In this case, i must be the biggest B*** in the world.
    BUT, i do settle down, i do care about my man and love him.

• It's so sickening that "being a bitch" is considered nice thing by many women.
    Newsflash: It isn't.
    If you are sweet and nice to all, is polite and humble, "settle down" for something, doesn't mean you are weak.
    You can by strong, independent and not be a bitch. Period.

• Assertive ≠ A shitty attitude.

For #5, news flash: you have negative traits; everyone does. If you surround yourself with people who like everything you are, you're never gonna build character.

• 1|3
  • For me bitch means a woman with a shitty attitude. And no one in his right mind like that.

• There is a difference between being bitchy/arrogant, and being confident and assertive.

• You can be all of those things without being a bitch at all. People who know me generally think I'm very nice and I'm an extremely patient person but they also know I won't roll over and play dead when they've crossed a definite line. I will never sacrifice my principles and I won't accept being treated badly. Yet I also believe in maintaining composure to the best of my ability. If I ever get really angry (which is rare) they'll know it's pretty damn serious. And I believe that respect is earned and another person's choice if they want to give it to you or not. Not something you can demand just because.

• Many people who don't know me that well think I'm a pushover because I'm quiet, a bit meek and I don't fuss over certain things. That couldn't be further from the truth.

• I wouldn't consider any of this being "bitchy" it's just being strong and independent which is how every human should be.

• If you don ' t rely on your man what pleasure or enjoyment is in having a man at all. Might as well live with a lesbian if you ' re be or live alone. I think, in my opinion, it ' s much more enjoyable to be supported by a man and not having to work, but hey you know your tastes. If you enjoy working your ass off and investing a lot of energy into everything like supporting yourself and statnd up for yourself go for it. It ' s indeed strong but not something I ' d like to do myself. I can ' t lift heavy weights, but I ' m not interested in trying or learning so I don ' t envy a strong person that can, I welcome it if they do it for me.

• It's wrong to use Kezia Noble's pic to portray as a bitch. She's not one.

• Even if it's ok to be one, I prefer not to be one. Hopefully, they're very few where I live.

• Yes amen babe
    I am a bitch regardless people's bitchings about it...😊😊

• Dafuq?

• I'll walk away thanks...

• I'm literally a b*tch

• i won't become one

• There's a difference between being a bitch and being real

• Sounds like someone with a lot of insecurities.