1 mo

I ONLY want to date younger girls like 10 years younger than myself - is this doable or are my restrictions on my dating life bad?

Anonymous
Its a Great Idea - I wish I took that advice
Its a probably Bad idea - but i actually don't know
Its an Awful Idea all around - you won't be happy
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
Mixed results interesting.

My theory is that the best girls get snapped up between 18 and 25 . Any stragglers past that age are more likely to have issues and any ladies heading into their mid to late 30's are already about done as far as relationships and kids are concerned etc. etc. The same could be said for Men, I'm not sure how tried and true that theory is but it seems to be working. Also around that age they're just more excited about everything it would seem.
1 mo
Also younger girls just look better most of the time
29
47