9 d

Are you open to or would you pursue any sort of intimate relationship with a bisexual person?

Anonymous
I have realised that this is topic sometimes causes arguements because some people chooses not to be with bi people. I want to hear the why not reasons for it.

Personally, I wouldn't, l dont care if people are offended by my decision not to be intimate with bi people but we dont view many things in the same aspect so its a no for me.
Yes I dont mind being with a bi person.
No, I prefer not to be with a bi person.
Maybe, I dont have prefrebce for that kind of thing.
Vote C
Maybe, you dont know who you can fall for.
Vote D
GirlGuy
7 d
I thought this question have been ignored and went on with my life for 2 days, but wow I am so surprised Thank you all for your replies, I appreciate all of them, they even have me laughing. I want to award 2 males as well but it will not allow me. This is my first time doing this I will be mindful in the future 😢❤.
62
24