Which gender has it harder?

The age old question which gender has it harder.

Men - Have to chase after girls

- Be fit

What ever else you men have to do answer below what else you men have to do

Girls

-Be feminine

-wear makeup ( optional )

- Dress to impress

- be thin ( optional )

-Always look good.

And I'm not trying to offend anyone answer below if I forgot anything. ( probably did )

I'm trying to not be bias but Who do you think has it harder I can honestly say Guys and girls are pretty tied and trued but what do you thin?
  • Girls
  • Guys
  • Tie.
    Vote C

79

Most Helpful Girl

• Women are judged much harsher than men are.

There was a social experiment where there was an overweight man and an overweight woman both dressed really nicely. People were more likely to assume the man was in a high up management position than the woman.

Men are typically more forgiven for being chubbier- they are thought to be teddy bears. Men have a broader spectrum of acceptable physical appearance and are more accepted being heavier than a woman.

Men don't have to worry about whatever they are wearing being considered slutty.

Not even based off of media women have certain expectations that men just don't have- makeup, hair, etc. We are judged a lot more closely than a man is.

I am in no way saying that men have it easy because they do not, and they have their own set of standards that they are subjected to, but in terms of who faces the most pressure, women do.

Women get it from the media, from other females that they know, females that they don't know, men, job stress, and social norms.