Why would a guy's eyes become soft and gentle looking all of a sudden? Is that a look that say he is falling for me?

I was caught off guard about something that slipped my mind and I was telling him about sth (grey area stuff) I was going to do to make up for that.

And then his eyes softened and they had this deep and endearing look to them. His voice also softened (almost like a whisper) when he told me not to do that.

I know he likes me and is very attracted to me. He would find reasons to call and text me, subtle touches here and there whenever he can, offers to help etc. But that felt so raw and a bit intense that made me wonder if he is falling for me?
  • Yes that look usually means he has deep feelings for you
  • No that look means nothing

04