Why would a guy's eyes become soft and gentle looking all of a sudden? Is that a look that say he is falling for me?

I was caught off guard about something that slipped my mind and I was telling him about sth (grey area stuff) I was going to do to make up for that.

And then his eyes softened and they had this deep and endearing look to them. His voice also softened (almost like a whisper) when he told me not to do that.

I know he likes me and is very attracted to me. He would find reasons to call and text me, subtle touches here and there whenever he can, offers to help etc. But that felt so raw and a bit intense that made me wonder if he is falling for me?
  • Yes that look usually means he has deep feelings for you
    Vote A
  • No that look means nothing
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes yes yes yes. As I guy I can, and as an experienced woman my ex-girlfriend can confirm that the way he looks is the best indicative. Don't have any doubts, he is interested.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Really? You /your ex notice that you look at her with a certain look in your eye when you've fallen for her?

• 3d

Yep. She actually complained that the way I looked at her was exactly the same as we were friends when we went on our first date (which is true, I only went out because a woman asked me out, how can I possibley say no?). After a while, as I have developed feelings, she has also noted that the way I look has changed.

So take this from my ex-gf, not me :D

• 3d

Haha aw that’s kinda sweet. The doe eyes really got me - I was trying to figure if it was from lust or deep affections lol. We were in the midst of a conversation when that happened.

• No, he's just gay.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to quit being a pervert and if he looks at you like that against you'll accuse him of harassment

0|0
    0|0
  • He has allergies

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Yes , he’s falling for you♥️

• 3d

Had a good laugh at your answer. But do you mean your 2nd answer?

• 3d

He thought you were cute telling him about that gray area stuff.

Recommended myTakes