I have a crush on him, but i'm not sure whether he feels the same. there are mixed signals present. Is he interested or is he figuring something out?

I have a crush but I don't know how he feels about me. What's more confusing is his behavior, well the signals he sending.

We have 2 classes together and we never talked, just glanced at each other, the entire semester until the second last week where i had a question and he knew the answer in our 1st class. That same day we had an evening class together and both of our regular seats were taken, so we sat in different seats. Suddenly, there was a fire drill and when i came back i found him sitting in the seat right next to the one i was sitting in before the fire drill. i totally freaked out and got so nervous when i saw him that i looked for another seat to sit in and the only seat that was empty was the seat he was sitting in prior to the fire drill. I saw his face, he took a very short glance at me, when i first walked into the room and it was kind of an upset/confused look when i didn't come back to sit at the seat i originally sat in prior to the fire drill. once i sat down, i realized what i had done and my heart was pounding so loud and i was breathing so fast that i had to get up and leave the room and go to the bathroom. i literally blew it up. i had one chance... he literally came to sit next to me, but my nervous and shy self ruined it and i have so much regret. But i made sure that before he left home that night, i asked for his name (even though he knew i knew it) and thanked him for helping me with the other class.

the following week, nothing. i said nothing... i'm very shy when it comes to talking to a boy i find attractive. he said nothing. we took small glances at each other but acted as if we were complete strangers.

Last class... he waited for me to finish my test because i saw that he was already done with his exam. until i got up to hand in my exam, he got up right after. he looked at me and waited until i came back to my seat to walk right past me. we were both leaving & walked opposite ways w/o saying a word and having our last glance

12