Do girls Get Off on the attention they get from guys?

Do some girls thrive off of the attention that guys provide them without being sensitive to the feelings of guys but just want to wallow in the attention they are getting even at the expense of a guy thinking that they may have a chance at some romantic interest from her when they don't?

Am I making any sense, or am I just rambling again? ... lol

Ms Lizzy has a song about getting off on the attention from fans and/or that others might provide... it is like the high that a drug gives you or maybe even an aphrodisiac.

LISTEN...
Why would anyone say we are seeking attention for heavens sake? ... lol
A. Yes Laurie, you are just a babbling babe again. I have no idea what you are talking about
B. Yes, I understand what you are saying and I do believe that some girls do thrive off of attention and Get Off on it, YES
C. No, I don't know any girls who do that, I think covid syndrome is getting to you and you are imagining things again
Vote C
D. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Getting Off On You Getting Off On Me" survey
Vote D
GirlGuy
40
20