Most Helpful Opinions
Yeah that happens. Not most of the men but some. Women are also likely to cheat in a relationship. That number could be somewhat the same. So build trust and mutual understanding with the man you are seeing. I hope everything goes well0
What Guys Said
No, studies show most men (76%) never cheat.
Before age 30 women cheat more than men. After that age men tend to cheat more, but not by much. Between age 30 and 50 the difference between men and women is only about 3%.
Having said that, only about a quarter of all men ever cheat.0
Most women have grass is greener syndrome.
Hypergamy is a female trait.
Most women will cheat when the guy no longer suits her.
When men love, they usually love with every part of them.
Women think “aLL mEn cHeAt” because women love to chase the assholes and “bad boy” types thinking she can be the one female who will magically make him not be an asshole.0
Most marriages, wind up in divorce. Divorce is up to 75% of all marriages.
That doesn't mean they cheated but, it means, they are way up there. Which is why I don't want to marry. IT IS A MONETARY, SHAM0
Fuck no. Only Chad regularly cheat. Other men who cheat are actively DRIVEN away by the women in their lives. Men are so damn easy but women just don't get it.0
In this day and age... Yes... Is monogamy still even there anymore? Lol...0
define cheating. God would say imaging another woman naked would be cheating and that would mean 99.99% of men cheat2
i've never cheated if anything i'm currently getting cheated on0
no, my experience has been that women cheat far more often than men do10
I won’t say most but it happens0
I cheat on my wife1
The short answer is no.
The more detailed answer is: the hotter a guy is, the more likely there are a LOT of other women who find him attractive, and men with endless options with women are almost never faithful to any woman.
This is NOT a problem the vast majority of guys have - it's only the top 10% or so of guys who are so attractive that nearly EVERY woman wants to be with him. And as a result, that guy is going to have SO many options that he's not going to be faithful - he doesn't have to, and it's not in his best interest to be faithful.
So, if you go after a hot, popular, attractive guy that tons of other girls find attractive, the chances of him cheating on you are very, very high.
If, instead, you go after a more average guy, the chances of him cheating on you are very low. Not zero, but low. The problem is that most women ONLY see the top 10% guys - the other 90% she tunes out, and are completely invisible to her. Most women would rather TRY to date a hot guy, and will convince herself that, somehow, she's going to find something to offer him or some way to convince him that he should be with her exclusively (just like every other girl he's been with has thought). Women think this EVEN WHEN she knows that he's cheated on every girl he's ever been with - "I'll make him love me, and things will be different." Things are never different.
If you pick a man based on something other than his values, morals, and long-term compatibility (things that tend NOT to come with the most attractive men), then you should not expect success. But most women pick men based on his looks, his status, his popularity, and/or his wallet - often KNOWING he has poor morals and values. If you do that, how can you even imagine a good outcome?