Girls, have you had a boyfriend who fights with his mom a lot?

My boyfriend is really nasty to his mom and it makes me very uncomfortable, of course i've told him about it and he says he will try to avoid arguing with her in front of me but it still happens at times and i don't know how to deal with those situations. It's started to cause problems between us. How do you guys handle it?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have a serious talk with him. Because if you plan on marrying him, there could be some major issues. If it's the situation where the mom is horrible and she is doing things that cause him to be that way, then I think it wouldn't be as much of a problem. But if he's just like that for no reason or for silly things, I don't think it would be a good idea to be with him. Because one day it could be you who he is rude to like that. So try to analyze the situation between them and try to make the right call.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for your comment, i thought the same.