Signs your girl is being unfaithful

Yes it is Valentine's Day today and it is supposed to be about love struck lovers not scorned/unfaithful ones. But we gotta remove our rose colored petal glasses off to see the harsh reality, your girl is not in love with you anymore but with someone else... Here are some signs your girl is being unfaithful to you:

Signs your girl is being unfaithful

1. You feel it in your gut. Something is amiss and you can’t just point out what it is.

2. She is always AWOL. You never seem to know where she is most of the time. She never tells you where she goes or her plans that day. She just goes AWOL.

3. She is spending most of her time out without you.

4. She always makes an excuse to go out any time of day or night.

5. She is spending more time on her appearance. This could be either bad or good. Good because maybe she is trying to better herself. Bad, because she is trying to impress her new lover.

Signs your girl is being unfaithful

6. She has an extreme change of taste in clothes or interests, even food.

7. She has no time and patience for you. Every little thing you do annoys her.

8. She picks on you and fights with you just to get out of the house.

9. She talks of a new friend in her life out of the blue. She can’t stop talking about him either.

10. She takes on new interests that her new friend likes.

Signs your girl is being unfaithful

11. She works longer hours more than she normally does.

12. She withdraws away from you when you try to be intimate with her. She seems distant and very cold to the touch.

13. When you are together, she acts like she is bored and shows no joy being with you.

14. She rejects your advances when she used to welcome you with open arms.

15. She acts more disappointed/sad when you try to be romantic/surprise her.

Signs your girl is being unfaithful

16. She smells different. She has a signature smell that you love and now she’s wearing something you don’t recognize.

17. She wears clothes that you didn’t buy or never seen before.

18. She turns the tables on you every time you confront her about her being indifferent towards you.

19. She talks about the future without you in it.

20. She wrinkles her nose in disgust when you try to be cute for her. Things that used to be cute to her.

Signs your girl is being unfaithful

21. She stops wearing jewelry/ring you got her that she used to wear all the time.

22. She doesn’t tell you about work events involving bringing their partner.

23. She is not as invested into your we time as before. If your favorite show is on, she doesn’t care to watch it with you and rather go do something else.

24. She gets private phone calls and texts throughout the day and night. If she has to take the call, she’s whispering or giggling and will take the call out of earshot.

25. Her friends act different around you. They used to adore you. Now they act like you did something unholy to their friend or they act awkward around you.

Signs your girl is being unfaithful

26. Her face brightens up when she receives a text from someone you don’t know about.

27. She has taken down your picture together as her profile picture and her relationship status hidden.

28. She calls you from home to check up on you and what time you coming home so she can bring her new man home.

29. When you start becoming suspicious, she starts accusing you of being the unfaithful one.

30. She doesn’t want to make love with you anymore.

Signs your girl is being unfaithful

31. She doesn’t like being kissed on her lips anymore by you.

32. She sleeps on the far side of the bed and puts a pillow in between.

33. She asks you for space and tells you she needs more me time.

34. She questions your faithfulness to her.

35. She will break up with you to be with this other guy.

Signs your girl is being unfaithful

Before you do jump into conclusions if she is exhibiting most of these signs, it is always best to confront her and talk to her about it. If she is or she isn't. Whatever the outcome is, you have to decide if the relationship is even worth staying or worth fighting for or worth leaving for. Just don't be played for a fool. Like the saying goes "Love is blind". It truly is... Although everything is right under your nose or your very eyes, we try to look past it because we love the person. But is it worth it?

Signs your girl is being unfaithful

Thanks for the time reading, lovers.

XO's Pinay_Ako

2044
Pinay_ako is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• 1) She has a vagina.

All women cheat, all the time. They can't help it, it's wired into them. They're always on the lookout for new cock, better sperm, a bigger wallet, etc. If someone really wants to know about why this is, Google is your friend.

If she's been out of your sight 30 seconds, she's sucked someone else's cock. Understand that, accept it, and adapt to the reality. Or don't, get upset when 'your girl's (LOL!) fucks someone else, and keep beating your head against that wall for the rest of your life.

• no they just follow sin
      and they will go to hell for it

• This is pre-redpill MGTOW rage. Women who put themselves out there and make a habit of sleeping around are necessarily going to be like this. But the ones who aren't so quick to hop into bed, who are choosy about their partners, often take their loyalties more seriously and will take pride in the strength and the stability of their relationships.

Doubly so once they have started a family. Ask the husband of a happy, responsible mother what his wife does for fun. Chances are he'll tell you she goes out with friends sometimes, but not as often as he thinks she should, and she always comes home early.

• Humans are for cheating
      Is it so...
      (๑•̀ㅂ•́) و✧

• I really like this and agree. That's how I confronted a girlfriend about her and a guy. I saw most of the signs. She denied it of course. Then later she went crazy to get me out of the house and her life. She married the guy 10 months later.

• Are they still together?

• I don't know. I don't talk to her. I only found out on FB cause I used to still talk with her son. All i know is that within a year and a half, she quit 4 jobs. And her boy is bored because no one does anything with him.

Most Helpful Girls

• well done again.
    But you are right, especially with the first point. Something feels off, but you can't pinpoint it. You may even try to ignore it, shrug it off. Your gut never lies - sometimes you just know and you dont even realize it.

• Shit... I've been on the other side of this and I've done some of this when I started to get fed up of past relationships (without having side dudes)

Join the discussion

1842
  • every woman will cheat, if
    a) she's attracted to a guy enough (if he's really hot)
    b) she's convinced that nobody will find out.

There is no place for morals or anything. She'll do what in that moment it suits her best.

• If she was born with a vagina, she will cheat on someone during her life. All women do. It's best not to take a chance on being that someone. Always treat women like the unfaithful cum dumpsters they are. Pump and dump and you'll never have to worry about her cheating ass.

• wow this must reflect all of you past experiences and I feel bad you had to go through that, I know a lot of good women that are faithful and are married and happy and have kids.

• I disagree I've never cheated before but have been cheated before by other men. This won't make me do it out of spite I maintain my values.

• The words used there are disrespectful. Every relationship with a woman should be treated as if it's gonna be over tomorrow. Cheating happens, men and women do it. Just come in peace with it and find another woman to fill your desire of intimacy.

• That is quite true, I had experienced some of these, on the receiving end and she even told me she thinks she is pregnant. So we went to the hospital to get her checked, it turned out negative. I was aware she was seeing another guy frequently. In the end she broke up with both the other guy and me and she found yet another new guy to sleep with!

• My friends might need this list now more than I might ever do. I should print this and share it with them just in case we notice one or more for the warning signs above ever occurring.

• Signs a female is being unfaithful...
    1. She has a vagina.
    2. There is an option which seems better than you.

• I can agree and confirm.. these signs are all true. Well done! Much mahals!

• Just always assume she is cheating or will cheat in the future. Women are great lairs so never take their word for anything in relation to this. The amount of triggers that will make a woman cheat are endless, it really takes very little to make a woman cheat, bail or both.

• The most obvious tell is if she is even moderately attractive, and for any reason spends any amount of time around other men. High probability of cheating.

• if my girls husband is cheating on her, does that make it ok for her to cheat on him, with me. she has proof that he is, but, she's having a hard time getting out of the marriage

• That is a lot of drama and unnecessary problems man... It does not make it ok even if the marriage is failing or her husband is cheating. It should have ended long time ago... These kind of situations usually appear on Dateline. :/

• What’s with the working long hours? My girl for example works a lot of overtime to pay for her stuff. But i can clearly see on the find my friend app that she’s in the office still and will even text me. Also, girls put attention into their appearance already.

• You only know where her phone is. And it's easy to forward messages or calls to another phone.
      I'm not saying that she's unfaithful, but these surveillance apps only work against you, if she's aware of the app and you want to find out if she's cheating, as she can easily deceive you with it's help.

• @Sucram Find my friends is not a surveillance app. It comes with every iPhone and people can willingly share location with their friends/family. Not many people are gonna leave their actual phone somewhere and use a different one. If they do, someone is paying for the other one and that can be found out pretty easily.

• How do you know so much about this? You little heartbreaker you!

• These are 35 reasons out of the "Hi... I'm captain OBVIOUS " handbook. Is this seriously supposed to HELP anyone? If you need 35 reasons to think your girl (or guy) is unfaithful... guess what? You're a fucking idiot.

• I don't say this often.
    Good My Take.
    Those are definitely things to look out for and any guy reading this should fucking pay attention.

• It’s ticky trusting your gut in situations of fear. Fear is often irrational under these circumstances, and it’s better to look out for actual physical evidence.

• I wouldn't stick around long enough for this entire list.

• Yeap, all them are all true. I just had to learn them the hard way. In the school of hard knocks of love.

• Why do women have this “emotional checkout” bullshit phase? If you want someone else just break up and pursue

• Men have the same issue, by the way.

• @Dbdkfofnf The majority of break ups are done by women in a hetro relationship, not men. It's like a 3 to 1 scenario

• @sonnysunshine Yeah C happened to me too, except by then I was checked out myself anyway

• That heavy use of Gifs gave me Cancer in final Stage

• Why do you block anonymous? Scared somebody might say something mean

• No I don't block. I just don't see the point of being anonymous...

• If she starts losing weight again it's because she wants to look good for her "other" man.

• So odds r she’s probably sleeping around no matter what 😂😂

• None of this signs is a true sign. They mean nothing.

• Good material here. My ex wife, the cheating harlot that she is did a bunch of these.

• Some of the points seem silly and don't actually indicate a person is cheating.

• #36 - she visits you with another man's cum running down her leg

• The phone calls start cutting down and she becomes distant

• A lot of these are on point and can be applied to women and men in different variations.

• Most of those where just repeats worded differently or things that don't really always mean cheating

• Everybody shows in a few minutes if they are faithfull or not. You don't need to waste time so much.

• A lot of this nails it, but it can be much more subtle.

• That's a lot. Whew!

• I don't date
    women are not worth it

• Good job!

• I totally agree

• Cool

• Very comprehensive list- well done!

• Funny and so true on so many levels!

• This just proved my girlfriend is faithful asf🥰🥰

• Lol that gif is so ironic

• wow. lots of info.

• This could be useful

If I had a girlfriend

• Yeah. relationships are pointless

• This is y I don't do monogamy anymore

• Wow. Interesting list. Thanks for sharing.

• Love yourself, that's it.

• What do you mean?

• If you love yourself you wouldn't put yourself through any kind of drama.

• Best answer , exactly Love yourself, you can't force someone to love you all you can do is treat them the way u want. to be treated , so focus on your happiness , if they choose to cheat on you then thats something they have to live with knowing they were a piece of shit , but we can't live our lives worrying if a partner is going. to cheat on us, if. you do worry then you really dont love love yourself and you will be in a unhappy relationship and what would be the point of being with someone you can't trust if you can't trust yourself , all we can do is Love the way you want to be loved , if they choose. to walk away let them go , there are plenty of fish on the sea and someone out there that wants to stay by your side no matter what. Cheating period is a selfish act and everyone has selfish qualities so far someone to be able to do that to You doesn't deserve you , and eventually they will get busted , so be yourself and focus on yourself , only give what u should be receiving , if you domt. receive what unr. givong then communicate and leave if nothing changes, life is top short to be miserable find someone that wants u like u want them

• Good take

• If your ugly, you’re gonna get cheated on

• Nice work, i agree with you.

• I know all the signs , it was done to me

Show More
10