''If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.'' Agree or disagree?

• Agree (explain)
  • Disagree (explain)
Why are there more people in the comments saying that hey disagree, but more people int he poll sayign they agree?
I'd like to hear some explanation from those who do agree.

60134

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't love me in my bad days why should I love you in your bad days. Its pretty simple. We all have moods we all need someone to step up and recognize we need help pulling through a tough time and have our back. Just like I'd have my partners back if she was having a hard day. I need to be mature enough to recognize she's not yelling or upset at me and not take it personal and help her through it. And even if she is made at me I should care enough to know that anger is a secondary emotion cause by being hurt. So she is hurting. I need to love on her and ask her if I'm doing something wrong and talk to her. Figure it out. Grow stronger and move on. Hope that makes sense. :)

• So you wouldn't be mad if she takes out her anger on you?
      For me it's unacceptable.

• Agree. But it all gets down to the fact that you should be able to control your anger

• True but you have to understand not everyone is the same. Maybe they grew up in a household where it was normal. Its not an excuse i know but it is a factor cause maybe they aren't self aware. So thats where you and or I step up and show them there's a better way of handling the situation. It can go two ways. They dont care and keep doing it. In which case you need to simply walk away cause they aren't ready for self improvement. Or they are ready for self improvement and they end up wanting to fix that anger they have. But fighting anger with more anger is not wise. The one with a cool head lives a better life. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you making someone deal with your shitty side anyway?

Thats so selfish and disrespectful to your partner.

I get being stressed out on occasion, but there's no excuse to lash out at someone who loves you, because you're having a bitch fit.

Suck that shit up and have self control like a mature adult who isn't going to ruin their lover's day by being an unjustified asshole.

Maybe divorce rates wouldn't be so high if this weak ass generation would quit baby shit like this quote.

You aren't valuable lol, he / she has billions of other people to replace you with.

"you dont deserve me at my best -"

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Who do you think you are? Queen / King of Sheeba?

People can't even clean, cook, build, work, be educated, mentally stable, basically mannered these days, have the nerve to act like they are made of gold

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚