What does my EX want?

I met this girl, me and her spoke everyday every second of the day. After some time we got into a relationship. In less than a few weeks and it was amazing we saw each other regularly and we never fought. After some time she just became distant. She no longer spoke to me as much, i get one word replies and she basically pushed me away. We broke up over the reason being we lost the spark. Although she blamed her family life on why she pushed me away we broke up but still told me she loved and cared about me. We still spoke but any time i took a picture with a girl shed message and ask who she was and if i didn't respond she'd keep asking until i did respond. She'd ask if i had a girlfriend regulary as well and i dont understand. If she knew she pushed me away from her why does she still care about my love life soch and still not want to just let me move on because. I dont know if she wants me back or she just doesn't want me with anyone. Any advice on what to do would be appreciated.

12
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• ask her whether she still has feelings for you. either way, you should tell her that SHE broke up and it's definitely none of her business what you're doing with other girls

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think she's over you. She may want you back but I wouldn't advise it because it'll end the same. People can and do have the potential to change but I find a lot of times people rarely do. She may not want you with other people because she's hurt about the relationship ending and it'd hurt more to see you aith someone while she's getting over you. My advice is to block her for now so you can move on and possibly date if you're interested.

I had a girlfriend go from a loving relationship one day to hating me and treating me like crap for no reason the next, to dating someone a week later, to continuing to treat me like crap, to apologizing and begging me back into her life as a friend a month later, then blocking me a week after that and wanting nothing to do with me. Eventually I got tired of her crap and just blocked her on all social media then blocked and deleted her phone number.

From seeing friends in similar situations and personal experience it's best to just block her for now. You can unblock her later and talk if things work out. I think this is the best for both of you. I'd just let her know that you need space and you're just going to take that space though you're not cutting her out for good (if you don't want to cut her out of your life for good). It is possible to be friends with exes it just takes a lot of time.

• Thanks for your response. I understand what you said and i think ill just have to talk to her and explain that i really do need some space. If she can't understand that well i would have to resort to blocking her. Thanks again man.

• No problem. I wish you the best with everything

• see this:

This is a common subject. People always ask questions about getting together with co-workers.

This is a terrible idea.

Why?

Because, everyone will talk about this. No, you cannot keep it a secret. Everyone knows "who's doing who". People can see the subtle looks, body language, etc. People will talk about you, in some cases, negatively, because they know it isn't cool.

If the 2 parties are overt in their relationship, it creates a nonprofessional environment, which can lead to difficulties with the bosses.

THEN, if the relationship fails. What then? Well, the talk gets worse. The two parties themselves may talk poorly about the other person. Rumors are started. True or false, a bad environment ensues.

I've seen this so often, how the workplace is disrupted.
    Nothing good becomes of this.