They act like my friends but at the same time hate me?

These girls are mean to me and leave me by myself because one of the girls don't like me so they all following whatever the other girl does. There's 4 girls. 2 of them follow whatever the girl who doesn't like me says and then there's this one chick who's like "I still like you." "Don't feel bad or that we're excluding you because I'm not." And then when she saw me again, she tried to play dumb and asked "why are you not sitting over here?"because she acts like I'm included whenever I'm sitting in the table behind them and they all have their backs faced away from me. So I answered"because I didn't want to be by myself" And I just didn't even make eye contact with her after I said that. Whenever I went to go grab some paperwork from my teacher, she moved with those other girls who don't like me. Why does she act like she likes me but still side with them? I don't get it. And should I delete all of these girls off of my social media too?

33
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• it's very hard for that girl who is in the middle like you discribe her. because she likes you and she likes the other girls too. so she has to chose between 2 things and she is trying to find a way to combine both frienships but its very hard for her. and for u to i understand

• Well u understand what I'm saying but it's like she says for me not to feel bad but she still excludes me. I know it doesn't matter, but she does this thing were she chooses the other girls over me because she likes them way better.

• I will.. Thanks.👌

• you're welkom👌

• i had been in the position of the middle person who likes both of the parties , believe me she is currently going through hell.. cause you are fighting...😒... and what I did was not like her though, I talk to both of them , and wait until someone says that they don't want me to talk to the other... and in the end it kicking the person who said it , out of my friend group...😂 ...

• even today we have clicks. what a shame

What Girls Said 3

• Then they aren't your friends and you need to find new ones. The 'why' is irrelevant. Why are you hanging around people that don't treat you equally?

• I'm not hanging with them ever since they left me by myself. I just don't get why they're mad but I guess at this point it probably doesn't matter.

• I guess this mean girl, try to make it seem innocent and she wouldn't be bad to you and it would be you who doesn't want to sit with them, even tho it's them who are taking distance from you.
    I would say find new friends and don't let this girl get you down! Keep your head high, she will hate it haha If she can't destroy your self confidence you will win, if you wanna see it like that, just be yourself and find new people and don't let her get control over you!
    This Girls is probably just so fucking jealous about you and to boost her self confidence she tries to make you bad and also tries to take your friends, so you will be alone and she will have them for herself

at least, that's how I see it, could be that I'm totally wrong

• Girls can be so awful to each other for no reason. Get some new friends.