15 Things Most Women Think About on a First Date

15. "What would our kids look like?"

Yep, she's already thinking about sex, and reproducing, it's not just men

14. "Who's his ex?"

Yep, just like a man, she's thinking who "she was" and why you broke up

13. "how will he treat our waitress?"

How you treat one woman, reflects how you'll treat her. Treat her as you'd like to be treated yourself...within reason

12. "How does he compare to my ex?"

In her mind, she's already sizing you up, whether it's how much money you make, or how "big" you are, in relation to who she used to date

11. "Is he confident?"

Yes, women want confident men. Confidence outside of the bedroom, leads to domination in the bedroom, something women LOVE and often crave.

10. "Am I talking too much?"

Women love talking, it's genetic and goes way back. But, they often don't realize they might be talking too much, and aren't asking us questions. Guys generally don't care about this but, women still think about it!

9. "To eat, or not to eat?"

Girls, I hate to say it, are always making sure they look good for you. I hate saying that because women won't admit it, but, it's true. So, they're wondering if that hamburger she just ordered, is worth the calories because she doesn't want to exercise them off, to stay thin.

8. "Dog or cat person?"

Regardless if you're an animal lover or not, she'll be thinking it. Are you a dog person, or a cat person. Not that it matters, but, it's just something people ask. (I'm allergic to cats, so, I'm a dog person, automatically)

7. "Is he living with his parents, still?"

Most relationships, real ones, start around 18. I realize young teenagers do it, but, for the most part they are after 18. 18 is when college starts for most, and many go off to dorm rooms and eventually apartments, but, if you're like me, and you struggled with something physically for 27 years, you still live with your parents. She'll be wondering if you're still living with them, because she'll need to know if she wants to pursue that sort of thing, and how to handle it.

6. "Did I learn this from Facebook Stalking?"

In the 21st century, social media is king. Everything you do on social media, including getting employed, is monitored on social media sites. People have gotten fired, based on tweets they've made, and posts they've made on Facebook. Women are no different. For their safety, mostly, they WILL look at your facebook (if you have one) and look to see if you're some crazy person or not. Men, often do the same.

5. "Is he a serial Killer?"

Same as the one before. She's already looked at your facebook, and seems to be OK, but, again, some people will put on facade's only to turn up to be ax murder's. She's still a woman, she's going to wonder, if you're a killer.

4. "Do I look at him in the eye, or not?"

If she's not, she's lost interest. Women who are interested in what you're saying, generally look you in the eye. Do not bring up 1. Politics 2. Religion 3. Sex on a first date though. They are off-putting to someone you're just meeting...it's Ok to talk about them later, but not on a first date.

3. "Is my smiling, creepy?"

Much like her hair and makeup/other things, she's going to wonder if her smile is "OK" or creepy looking. Even if we don't care, it doesn't matter, she will most likely try and fix it. If she is, she's just nervous, and most likely likes you.

2. "Was that too much wine"?

Girls see guys as people who love to drink. Men are more likely to be alcoholics than women, heck, women once tried to get alcohol prohibited in the u.s. because men were becoming violent when they drank. However, women have been known to drink quite a bit too. So, she's going to wonder if that glass of wine she just drank, is going to impair her judgment. If you're going to take advantage of it, essentially. For the sake of humankind, and real men. Be a gentleman, and do the right thing!

1. "Who's going to pay the bill?"

If you are in fact on a first date that wasn't free (free things usually include things like parks), then she's going to wonder who's going to pay the bill. There's no real clear cut answer to the question since people have different beliefs on how it works. I can tell you however that if it was me, that, as the man, I don't mind paying (I actually am not dating at the moment, for a number of reasons, but if I in fact was) but, I would like her to at least offer to pay. A woman showing her appreciation/gratitude by at least saying "would you like me to pay?" makes me feel like I'm not being taken advantage of, because I'm a man, women, like men, are not entitled to anything!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 26

• ... I've literally never thought any of these things.

Am I a man?

• ... Right?

Smh boys and their dick size (item no. 12). The obsession, it is real.

Also smh at the idea that you could be literally out on a date with someone without knowing that he still lives with his parents...
      ?
      How is that even possible?

• A boy wrote this who has had tramatizing experiences with girls. Blaming girls easier than introspection.

• I've never had these thoughts lol...

• yeah you probably were thinking: will he have a big dick or what? did i shave my pussy before i come? will he stop babbling and get straight to the point... ? as for paying... well you take it for granted you won't pay XD

• Actually by defintion it means young apparently? Eh... I just saw neo and thought nazi

• @Jamesol1 Neo means new. Neo-feminist would mean "of the new kind of feminism"

• Biggest thing for me was the dating history... whether or not he's been in a long term relationship, how long it was, why it didn't work out and whether he's ready for a relationship or not.
    I always think oh god please don't say you want a million children cause I don't know if I want any so I find that to be a big turn off 😣
    I always offer to pay, always.
    I do wonder how crazy they are...
    I'm a lightweight so 3 and I'm tipsy 😂
    I also get self conscious as to whether I have any make up smeared down my face, or food... or if my hair is a complete mess 😂 I'd rather be told haha!

• I don't ever expect to not have to pay on a first date. i always order something healthy if I can. If not, I might have a protein shake before I go out, so I don't want to eat much. I don't worry about the guy I am dating being a serial killer and I don't worry about my smiling a lot. Most of the rest is pretty correct for me though.

• lol I don t think about most of that.
    at first I d be wondering if he s having a good time too
    if he s having sexual thoughts while I am doing this and that with all that starring
    if he s gonna try to kiss me and lead me to bed
    what does he do in life
    is he serious in general
    does he sound like a nice trustworthy guy
    I hope he s not gonna insist on paying the bill

• "Who is going to pay?" Yes! The worst part. They never let me pay although I insist. And I really would like to pay at least for my order... but never had the occasion. Some guys even claimed that I would offend them if they would let me pay. I don't know... maybe it's just in my country.

• Where are you from?

I always pretend to be a bit offended if the lady offers (even though I'm not).

• @Stmarco Yeah whatever, I'm just saying it's acceptable to split the bill. I always do it and never got rejected because of it. But whatever works for you.

• @hahanoway well hell i agree with you, its acceptable. If you're just saying that then why is that not what you just said. #dontbethatsucker

• As a man you decide to write this post. I'm so confused and I can't relate to any of this. Nice try, maybe you should have written from a male perspective. That way you would have a real understanding of the gender you are writing about.

• Loooool sounds like I hit a nerve :)

• Nah, I just know what women are thinking... and you can't handle it

• You should read through the replies on this take again and then you will truly get it. Or may be not. Sad

• I literally only think of number 10. The rest of this seems like nonsense and based on your response to the female commenters on here, I'm convinced you wrote this just to troll on this site.

• not at all, and im convinced that YOU are the troll, besides, I've seen some of your shit, you're def. a troll

• And will now be blocking you too

• So, Elarra, you only think about yourself? 😝

• Wtf? I guess my brain must be wired differently, because I have never thought of those things. But it's whatever brah.

• Lol the fact that your wrote this as a male is pretty impressive. I'd say this is accurate except for the kids thing

• 6/15 apply to me
    13 to gauge the type of guy he is
    12 is just a general thought I have at most guys, oh I wonder how big it is hehe kinda thing
    11 well you need a bit of a backbone
    10 occasionally I do talk wayy too much
    7 if he's living with his parents, I do like to know what his situation is, to see if he's a bum or making the most out of a situation.
    6 Facebook stalking is fun 😊

• The only one of those thoughts I do get is the one about the bill, and only because I usually wonder which option would offend less: to offer to split it and look condescendant or not to offer at all and make a "faux pas" . I've never had any of the other thoughts... And seriously, the only women who wonder what their kids would look like on a first date are the potential stalkers/psychos :o

• at the start i always ask what we are doing with it. that way there is no confusion later on in the date when things actually come up.

• And you know all this how?

• I think the "to eat or not to eat" all the time. When I'm out with people, like at a party with the youth group, I won't eat at all. I'll just have water. Like one time recently I was getting close to fainting from hunger before I broke down and ate. And even then it wasn't much.

• 4 of these apply to me.

yet a few of the you said 'all' or 'always'.

Yeahnope.

• thats right lol

• I feel confused abou my gender now. I wonder what sane woman thinks at the first date about - "What would our kids look like?"
    o. o

• Chick in part 12 is hot would bang/10

• well one thing i think about too is if he is has a good d***k and if he resist a lot during sex and if he has a good hygiene.

• Only #3, 4, and 9 apply to me

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 20

• As written by a guy? That takes away credibility, and from the comments several girls seem to disagree with this take. Although, some of it seems plausible.

• Yeah, trust me, I know what I'm talking about... and most of the women do, only some of the women are trolling

• Number 10 isn't the case at all. Women loving to talk is far overblown. I've been around plenty of women that i have to tell stories to all day because i can't get a conversation out of them

• " Yep, she's already thinking about sex, and reproducing, it's not just men " ... Not the case at all , unless the man REALLY ticks all the right boxes !! Women are VERY differently wired to men , & don't have the " always on " sex drives that men do , a man has to bring a lot to the table first !!! Unless the man makes a damn good impression , there will NOT be any more dates !!

• to me it seems women demand more than men do in the early stages of the dating process, for the most part, whenever a man and woman go on a first date with eachother and a second date doesn't end up happening, most of the time, its because the woman loses interest instead of the man losing interest.

• no mystery, you put it all out there too soon

• LOL, you sound salty af right now.

• I can come up with some crazy thoughts every once in a while, but I'd never try to imply I know what a woman is/women are thinking. That's almost impossible since the male and female brain are "wired" differently, and that has finally been proven scientifically, so this just sounds like someone who's bitter.

• Not at all, I know what women are thinking

• The f***ing waitress? No politics or religion? Why? How'd that turn out for you when she found out how uninformed you were on the subjects? This whole list, methinks projection on your part.

• All of this is believable lol.

• nice onee

• Fuck me... just ASK. lol

• These are valid points.

• This looks very flawed. If all of this is the case then we're doomed

• Well, it's true

• You're a guy, how do you know this?

• I'm surprised it doesn't have women asking is he the one

• Hold up? Is it just me or did a man just write 15 Things Most Women Think About on a First Date?

• yep you got it buddy

• You morphed into a woman to discover what she likes came back to reveal it as a man?

• yep, you got it budayyy

• You don't understand women very well do you.

• Living with my parents and still studying at 24 is what i'm most worried about and having a big dick isn't going to be enough to make up for that.
    Iv actually put off dating for that very reason though it also seems like a bit of a waste i'm not going to be young for ever?

• Neither is she

• being young it kind of counter balances that. if u tried u would probably be ok ish dating. its as u get older. people that are changing carreers and shit like that, that re back in school and shit. TAHTS the shit thats fucked up. and even though u have a job and pay rent and all that shit and go to school... people act like ur a fucking leper. once i get my shit square im just going to import a chick. im not going to deal with fuckign American chicks anymore. im so sick of their shit. why should i reward one of them after all this time? half of them around ur age want to "wait" so then u have them around my age+ all looking for husbands all the sudden because they realized they are fucking old and their bio clocks are going crazy and want kids.

• You forgot the most important 1:

"After this date and after getting a free meal from him, I am going to ghost this guy".

• I'm actually about to post a take, that talks just a little tiny bit about ghosting, you'll see

• 15. lmao I don't know any girl who thinks about what your kids might look like on a first date.
    13. That I fully agree with, treat the waitress as kind as you'd treat any woman.
    11. Yes, confidence is the key.
    9. Haha, true!
    4. I agree, fully.
    1. Don't expect her to offer. Be a gentleman and pay! Always.

• na I've seen that on more than one thing before. chicks think about that when they MEET u. its like a relfex to them.

• If she was readjusting her long hair, laughing, joking, being cheeky at times. Also talked a lot, asking questions, really seems to give off an excited vibe. If she also tried to fight on who pays, but I paid. Kept pruning hair throughout.

If it was a female friend, was that a good date?

• Yes, most likely

• I would say so

• Oh ok damn I didn't know!