How to go about approaching a girl when she is at beach in bikini?

I was asking myself that question yesterday when I ran into this girl at local beach. I live in a small town and although there is a lot of lakes around here there really isn't many places where you would see a girl my age in a bikini. but with heatwave there was a couple girls 19-20's age on dock sunbathing last night and I really wanted to approach the one but I think I might of weirded her out. she was wearing a very revealing bikini and when I first saw her she was lying on dock front side up and I could like see everything ( she wasn't nude but not leaving much to imagination ) and I wonder if she realised I had seen a lot of her body as a few minutes later she put on a white top that covered some of her up.

but anyways I didn't really know what to say to her and felt she might of been uncomfortable with me seeing so much of her just randomly at dock. so wondering what might be a better way to go about trying to approach a girl in such a situation when I see another interesting girl at beach?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just talk to her. You're overthinking this entire thing

• Doesn't want her thinking that's why he's approaching her. It's not really a good idea either. I mean, she didn't go their to flirt, most likely

What Girls Said 4

• Well make sure she doesn't catch you staring make sure you look at her face when communicating, thats it just approach her confidently, just strike up a conversation.

• She was probably trying to get the best tan possible with her tiny bikini and didn't realize anyone was looking

• yeah but she was in a very public spot on dock , anyone walking by would go rate past her , I'm not going to lie I enjoyed looking at her it was very sexy and she had a great body for her size , she had to know people were going to look at her

• Just tell her "nice tits" and she's yours

• Don't focus on her body. Act exactly the same as you would do if you saw her fully clothed. Unless she starts flirting with you and trying to get you to look at her body. Then you look and complement her on her lovely bikini.

What Guys Said 3

• Just don't be staring at her boobs while you are talking to her!

• Well, just walk up to one and grasp them and lift them. Congratulations! you just picked up a girl.

• Well, the beach is a really fun place, so play around! I don't know do something funny near them, get couple of buddies and play a prank on them... im from cali... super easy to play around with anyone at the beach