Would you date someone with no legs?

Would you date someone with no legs?

• Yes
  • No
Bump
Bump 2

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure why not...

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a great question. No. I wouldn't.

What Girls Said 5

• Only if he were a swimmer named Bob. I'm joking I put yes. Honestly I find overcoming something like that extremely attractive. I wouldn't date someone just because they had lost a limb or two but that definitely wouldn't deter me.

• Hmm, yeah, I think so.

• Yes i was. And that is Pistorious the Murderer right?

• if he is a famous billionaire maybe...

• Not Oskar Pistorius.

• Killing your girlfriend is a big red flag to me.

• Oh my God I just died that's hilarious, another death because of oskar. Really though just the way you said it, I think that's a big red flag for me too.

What Guys Said 4

• 0|0
    • Oh, shit, I played the demo for that, I think.

• Lol yea, Katawa Shoujo.
      It was a decent game, especially considering it was done by a group of people from 4chan.

• Can we still have sex?

• She'd be missing her legs not her vagina.

• That's true I went on the scenario that he posted for the picture. Even if it were higher up, what you're describing we need to include the spine, and it seemed very focused to the legs. But valid point.

• @lyssabugg35 Basically if they could still be a sexual partner, then no problem.

• I would, if the one I am with for the moment had an accident (which I can't even imagine), I would still be with her and love her all the same and give her all the support in the world. I wouldn't start a relationship with someone without legs tho. I would feel more sorry for someone without legs all the time, before I could get a chance to fall in love with someone without legs. That's why I wouldn't place myself in such situation.

• I couldn't. I love legs too much.