Why do guys think it's okay to break up through text messages?

it's super annoying when guys send texts to say that it's over or whatever, and I just wanna know WHY they do it. I mean, especially if you've been... Show More

okay, even if a girl broke up with a guy, how does it make you feel?

and would you do it to someone else? in all honestyy.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Its just such an awful and cowardly way to end a relationship. I had an ex who dumped me over text, and your right it does make the rejection much worse. We all know how difficult breaking up can be, and that some have a harder time with that uncomfortable breakup moment or discussion. Yet that does not in any way justify how completely selfish and disrespectful it is. Someone who does not have the common courtesy to have that conversation with you in person, is just too immature for a long term relationship anyway. They do not deserve your care nor your concern. If this is how someone chooses to handle difficult situations, your much better off knowing this now. Because no relationship can last with out descent communication skills and maturity. I hope you can forgive and forget , so that you can move on to someone new who values you and your feelings. : )