Do girls look better with or without make up? (guy question only)?

do you prefer ye lasses with a face covered in babypowder and rosy red cheeks and red lips or do you prefer the natural look/

• With makeup,
  • without makeup, natural look
  • eyeliner, mascara, foundation but not a lot
  • i dont really care,
  • go mad, i like rosy red cheeked red lips dolls

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll assume that we are talking about makeup intended to look natural.

I like makeup on the eyes area like eyeshadow, mascara, primer and eyeliner. (not a fan of false eyelashes or eyebrow enhancers tou)

I'm not that much into lipstick, lip balm, lip liner, stain... (lip plumber is a no no)
    But... besides gloss, I hate gloss, and the red color variations for the other products (that I find truly horrible) it can look really good. Specially for cooler colors over warmer ones. And dull over shiny/lustrous.

I get why one would use concealer but honestly I do prefer without. Seriously, I do. I find the lines across your face a beautiful charming thing. It's like being able too see the history of who you became... (I hate when I lack the English skill to speak my mind.. hopefully someone will get what I meant even with my bad English). But I'm ok with it anyway.

Okay.. this is getting too long.. let's wrap it up...

I don't like tinted moisturizer, luminizer, bronzer, face shimmer, glitter, cheek stain... blush sometimes is ok but 80% of the girls use it in a way that I trully dislike it.

I'm ok with face primer, foundation and powder if subtle, but I do think that many girls who use it do not need it.

So, overall, I do like some make up, and I'm honestly ok with girl without make up.

And I do agree that most of the guys can't really tell "what's and what's not" on the make up subject. But I can and I'm pretty sure about what I like.

On a last note, I've assumed that we were talking about natural looking makeup.
    But I do indeed like some kinds of "exaggerated" makeup. As in scene girls like rock, gothic, otaku, etc
    But that's a whole other story...

What Girls Said 6

• I totally agree with @Account. Most guys will say "I like a natural beauty" and they think of this
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...56b03087f7.jpg

When a girl sees that picture she thinks "Wow I love her foundation, blush, bronzer, concealer, powder, mascara, highlighting cream, and nude lipstick!"

• True, true.
      Sadly, no man will ever admit it though!

• @Asker HAHAHA You wouldn't even know what to say to such a beauty, if she came up to you! You can deny all you want, and it's easy to call someone ugly over the internet, but this girl is a 9-10. Yes everyone views beauty differently, but this girl is very high on the scale, no matter how hard you are trying to prove a point.

• I hate it when CommieDearest makes sense sometimes.

• Guys don't truly know how most women look without makeup. I love how guys claim that they hate make-up, but they are lying to themselves. I'm sure that most of them will end up voting B, which is kind of ridiculous since almost all men lust over celebrities like Megan Fox, Scarlet Johansson, etc. Not fake at all, right?
    If men hate make-up so much, then why do they keep watching p*rn which is full of females who cake on make-up products and fix their tits and butts through surgeries? If guys truly like natural girls, why are they not turned off by it? I don't see men complaining about them though... On contrary, they consider them hot and sexy.

• personaly i find megan fox and scarlet johansson as much attractive as a tree, and i'm not lying :-)

• Oh we know how women look without make up. I can't speak for all men but I can safely say I hate when women apply layers of make up. It looks disgusting. If she looks like a completely different person with/without make up that's when it's a turn off. Light make up is fine as long as it's not applied excessively.

• You seem to be generalising far too much. I imagine youve created that state of mind by being around one type of guy a lot, but that is absolutely none of my business.
      About the whole p*rn thing, thats true to a certain extent, but not all of it is like that. Some of it is wildly different (like cartoon stuff...) and i personally prefer watching amateur stuff, you know, no fake boobs or huges arses (maybe a little make-up), but enough about p*rn .
      A lot of guys will be voting B because they prefer B. But of course you're right in the sense that a lot of people will vote B for the sake of tying to be different, just not all of them.

• Lipstick and eye liner. That's what I need XD

• I don't wear makeup unless an occasion calls for it.

• You tell me i have photos with and without

• Hahahahah this always makes me laugh, Im going to contribute with pictures of the hypocrisy behind this.

What men think wearing makeup means: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BA2qK7DCcAAzXKO.png

What wearing makeup actually means: (Depends on the day an the girl, some days the lips will be in focus, some days the eyes with eye shadow, sometimes with eyeliner, it variates)
    www.fashionloversguide.com/.../...eliner-Look2.jpg

What guys think "no makeup" means:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...584a2dffee.jpg

What no makeup actually means: (aka "are you sick?")
    beautyinthebigcity.files.wordpress.com/.../dsc01522.jpg

I don't care what guys like, Im just saying that they often don't know when a girl wears makeup, and when she doesn't. That is why, when a guy wants a girl to not wear makeup, he means he likes her in a natural makeup - he just doesn't know. If she actually does wear no makeup at all, he will think she is sick, and she doesn't stand a chance to the girls in a nice natural makeup look - whom he also probably thinks are wearing no, or almost no makeup. So all in all, guys don't know the difference. All these " this is why take her swimming on the first date" almost always show very beautiful girls, but guys just can't see it because they think we look almost the same under the layers of makeup.

What Guys Said 21

• without of course.

i'd rather see her real face, than her "plastic" one

• Some women look damn good without it some look better with it, I think what is most important is you complexion if you have a good complexion your probably don't need it, while other might benefit. That is to say It really does depend on the person and what can bring out their looks the best.

• I like with just eyeliner, mascara, but not a lot of make up. I like a more natural look. But yeah... Eyeliner and mascara.

• I love a woman. that has. natural beauty with no make up on.

I think that black women tend to be able to pull it off more often due to the contrast between the skin tone and. the lips.

#justsayin

• Natural beauty above all. waking up next to a girl and seeing she's genuinely beautiful is like Christmas morning. A bit of make up is fine but it truly what's underneath all that gunk.

• I have said it before and I'll say it again. After living with a girl I can honestly say that any guy who says no make up up has no idea that what they think is no make up, is 'no make up make up' which can actually be a lot or a little...

• If it is used, it should be okay just so long as the difference between that and what we'll see in normal everyday life isn't too radical. Enhancing the beauty that is already there is good, but false advertising is not appreciated.

Full disclosure: My bias comes from everyday interactions with my little sister. She never wears makeup (unless otherwise required), yet she almost always inspires in me the doting older brother.

• I like girls to wear a little bit of makeup around their eyes.

• For me its an option i can't really pick so i voted B.
    Natural looking makeup. There was this girl i thought looked great without makeup. Turned out she did use it and it made her look slightly better it was just not noticeable.

• I actually hate mascara, and dislike eyeliner and lipstick the most among all makeup, which is why it:s funny how that is the most common. Voted B).

• Without, of course.

• i agree, makeup reminds me of barbie dolls and mannequins which i have a fear of

• With makeup obviously. That's like asking if a guy would look better in a t-shirt or a button-up.

• It doesn't matter if a guy wears a button-up or t-shirt if he is handsome no shirt is going to change that and no shirt will make a guy who's ugly look better.

• by the way if you don't tag me it doesn't notify me.

• The shirt a guy wears won't change attractive how he really is, sure. But, I'm sure you'd prefer to see a guy wearing a nice button-up instead of some everyday t-shirt. It's the same thing with make up. It doesn't change how attractive she really is but she's gonna look a lot nicer with it on.

• It really just depends on the girl. Some girls look better without any makeup and some look better with makeup. I personally don't care if a girl wears makeup as long as it's reasonable.

• natural beauties doesn't need lots of make up.. Minimal suffice. That's the best

• They look better in make up but if they are single they look more insecure than good!

My type shouldn't give a fuck about how she looks! :)

• Depends on the girl. Some look haggard without, some look wonderful.

• yes unless its caked all over her face

• Men would find a whole lot of women less attractive if they never wore makeup.

• natural all the way!!!

• Well I want to say natural

wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/.../beyonce1.jpg

images.celebeat.com/.../jennifer-lopez.png?w=600

But I know some girls really need it, some are not attractive without it.

• Goof looking girls look better without make up. Not so good looking girls still look not so good looking with make up on but they feel more confident when they wear it. They're still rough around the edges with the make up but it may make it easier for them to socialize with some semblance of confidence.