Do guys like how scene girls look?

like the big often multi colored hair, funky clothes, make up. on average 1 being ugly 10 being I wanna f*** your brains out.

0|0
3|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep lovee them (although I'm not really a fan of makeup), so on a scale out of 10 I'd say ten. (:

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I have never dated one but would love to one day - 99% of them are crazy sexy, something about there style and just the look that makes them hot - So yea, 1 - 10 I would have to say 12 easy = )

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm it's ok. .They look to cutesy and young though. I'd be scared of being labelled as a pedo if I got with one.

0|0
    0|0
  • never really

I don't like how some people try to hide under make up and "crazy" clothes

I just want for a girl to act themselves

Nothing more

In my opinion, make up can be really ugly most of the time

so that'd be like a 1-2

0|0
    1|0
    • who sez theyre "hiding" anything? maybe theyre using it to EXPRESS their personality...(which is the case with most scene girls)

and by the way... its the CUTEST hairstyle ever!!!

• I'd give them an 8 assuming there were any my age. I love the multi colored hair big hair is a turn off though I like pixie cuts it's a fetish I have.

0|0
    1|0
  • scene girls are usually in that I wanna f*** your brains out category for. unless they over do it or their hair resembles a skunk

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehh, not that big of a fan... I'd say 7 if it's not too much, other than that probably a 3 or 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10!

0|0
    0|0
  • 7,8,9, 10.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 almost ten I'm not like that XD

0|0
    0|0
  • i think having a look is kinda stupid and fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10. I think scene girls are really hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10, or at least 9.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Scene guys do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I adore the scene style. It's so pretty! Wish I could pull it off but my nose is too big =(

0|0
    0|0
  • I was actually talking about this with a couple guys yesterday. They said some scene girls can be really hot, but if they're over the top, then it's too much.

0|0
    0|0