If a guy says he's "busy" does that always mean rejection to the girl?

weve all heard that when a typical girl asks the guy she likes where he's been why hasn't he called or talked and he replies, oh I've been "busy"

does that always mean he doesn't have space in his heart for her and his gentle way of letting her down and rejecting her?

it can't mean anything else can it? can I take it literally as a guy stressed out in college trying to make his way with his major and see what he wants to do in life and he's not ready for a relationship? because he hasn't dated anyone else yet, or at least I haven't seen or heard anything...but he claims he's busy...

he does go drinking and goes out with his buds though...hes just still single

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't always mean that. It sometimes means he hasn't gotten himself ready enough for you. You would be amazed at how many times a guy will put off going out with a girl at the time. Only to say yes 2 months later. Why does this fenominon accer.sometimes the guy is trying to get himself ready for you. To iron out all of his flaws so you will be dating the perfecrt guy. And sometimes a girl can win a guy over. Many times a girl I didn't like one week I liked the nexr because of her persistance. A girl who shows she is into a guy is a huge turn on. But he may still feel not perfect enough for you. If you keep at him and show your human watch how quickly things change.

• Very interestinggg thnank youu =D