Best way to make a girl miss you? Girls and guys answer.

Girls, what makes you miss a guy you've been flirting with?

Guys, what did you do to make a girl miss you?

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Completely Ignore Her on FB, Only Respond to Texts When She Messages First
  • Vote B Go Out with Other Girls and Make Sure She Knows
  • Vote C Keep Being "Just Friends" Until She Is Ready to Go Out With You

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 44

What Guys Said 14

• Selected as most helpful

I hate when a guy just all the sudden stops talking to me, it makes me think that he just doesn't care anymore and eventually it makes me think well if he doesn't want to talk anymore I'm not wasting my time waiting around for him, and tend to move on.

• I know exactly how you feel. I wish some guys would just grow some fckn balls and tell us girls to our faces why the f*** they just dropped us. bastards!

• Thanks you get best answer, but I wish you would make yourself unanonymous so I could add you as a friend :)

• Sounds good! (: Good luck Hope I helped (:

• Show Older
  • I miss it when I really like a guy and he stops hanging out with me because he's "busy." :(

• Sometimes even after that I have a hard time getting over him. That bugs me to death. -_- That is so annoying.

• Yeah! It sucks so bad, epsecially since you keep caring about them until they give you a definite no! And its like months later!

• Ugh! I hate being led on more than being lied to, cheated on, and dumped combined. That is my biggest pet peeve. I hate it when he isn't brave enough to tell me. They just don't value our time. :-/

• Show Older
  • cute question :)

• Mostly Just Don't Text Her Or Just Don't Text Her First , Make Her Text You First ! &' Don't Talk To Her For Awhilee It Will Make Her Miss You .

• I'll just tell him I miss him and how much I need him.

After that a little disappear...:D

• don't play the game. it's dumb. honestly I hate chasing guys because eventually I just give up.

• Make her fall in love with you..

Do sweet things, that will get her thinking.. don't treat her bad, like ignore her and stuff... trust me, that's a big mistake. :)

BEST OF LUCK!

• treat her right :P

• if you want a girl to miss you, probably you should ignore her for a while.

• A - stupid

B - even more idiotic

C - you could try that...but end up making her bitter and she just moves on

Try going on a short trip. Say you have a small surgical procedure on your knee done or something...she'll be worried about you AND the mere fact that you're not going to be around her will definitely get to her. She might not call you or message you, but you can be sure she is missing you LIKE CRAZY!

(if you don't want to be a little on the mean side, you can skip the surgical procedure thing...and just get out for a few days) - 3 days will seem like 3 years! xD

• If I really like a guy, I will miss him every moment I'm not with him. there's not really something he does. Just be fun and don't act like an obsessed stalker.

• ignoring a girl does not work. The girl just thinks you don't like her and she will move on

• Acting like a jerk isn't going to make her miss you its going to make her move on but if the convo is going no where. then stop talking intill she picks it up

• when she has too go or you have too go say something like 'dont miss me too much;)' ..then she will;) well that happens with me.. and don't not text her back/dont text her.. it'll just break her heart and you don't wanna do that:) just double the time you reply and sometimes do less kisses if you do any or do none:) xo

• if we don't see him for awhile, if he talks (not too flirty though) with other girls, if we like him in the first place. it's different for everyone.

• If you have intentions of going out with the girl don't ignore her on facebook, or go out with other girls. and you've gotta text her as long as she responds...don't try playing hard to get a whole lot it's not gonna be successful for very long.

I'd say if you wanna go out with her then just take a while between responses and that'll keep her in suspence and wanting more

• ignore her it works, it makes you jealous as hell and wonder what else or who else is in their life. However, you musn't completely ignore her, text her at least once a week, but only send a few texts and make sure she is last to reply in the sequence. Make sure you always seem happy with your life and how things are going, this will send her brain into overdrive and keep you on her mind. I would also advise going to the gym, new clothes work on your appearance slightly, she will think she has competion and you become more appealing, then after some time doing this casually ask her out for food/drink whatever and then you MUST show interest comment how she looks, smile alot, flirt with her and if all this doesn't work MOVE ON, and put your energy into something more productive...Good luck

• If you text always be the first one to stop texting, if you are on a call always be like oh I have to go. Responding to texts when she texts is a good idea but also you have to give her something every once in a while, like text first maybe once in a week, or twice that week.

• If you're friends with her then suddenly ignores her, that will definitely make her miss you...

• when I like a guy and were txting and then all of a sudden he stops, it drives me crazy and makes me think that he's not into me anymore but then when he texts me like a day later being all flirty it feels amazing :)

• Go for Letter A..IGnore hehe he's online and I'm online too but were not talking to each other hahaha well its not my fault anyway he dump me 3x so I guess its better to ignore him than to talk.

• Show More
  • Be like Ryan Gosling from The Notebook. Show her good interest and then start taking it away slowly if she thinks she has you wrapped around her finger. She'll go crazy.

Always enjoy life and look like you are. she'll wonder what's happening in your life and start missing you

• I have a female friend who we have been talking about 6 months now and we would call each other so many times a day (I counted 20 times) that we ran out of stuff to talk about.. So we cooled off for about 6 days or so and she called back first telling how it felt like it's been forever since we last talked.

• Jump to their left just as they pull the trigger.

• Win the lottery!

• change your number

• Just wait 2-3 days every time before you establish contact.

• personally I am going to try staying off fb for a while and see ignoring would be stupid..

• Just let her know your life is going on perfectly fine without seeming as if you are trying to deliberately convey that message.

Don't call her, text her, or Facebook her. Go to the gym, work on the way you look, go out and have fun.

Chances are she'll see that you're not that eaten up over her and that she can't manipulate you.

• I've tried A and C, they never do sh*t. A just makes it so she stops talking to you and you lose her from your life and C just hurts you because you keep waiting and she keeps looking for someone else. So I said B because hey, why not try going out with someone else? The person you really want to go out with won't date you so instead of getting hung up on them and staying single, look for someone else. And in case it doesn't work between you and the new person, if you can prove by dating that girl that you are a good boyfriend to have or can manage to make her jealous enough to want you and be willing to give you a chance, win win.

• Don't ignore her, go with other girls instead. If you ignore her, she will know that you are giving her too much importance and she will think you are immature. If you go out with other girls and still talk to her, she will know that you just don't give a damn about her and you have more options open which in turn will make her want you more since you are more wanted by other girls.

• Well, I will text her if she texts me first, but I always hv texted her first, so I hv only been texting her when she does first, so how do I get back to texting her, I just don't want to sound random, like "how was your day" I want her to think that I care, but not that she is all I'm thinking about, even though she is, lol, I don't want to seem desperate, she is really the first girl I've texted that I've liked, lol, so advice in texting would be appreciated, thanks :)

• Don't ignore her that's dumb, she will KNOW what you are doing. She will be more confused when you are the effort on somebody else than her instead, do you know what I mean? Don't treat her badly, but just tease her, make fun of her you know, don't give her that much importance. Then you can go back and flirt with her.

• thats true, I didn't think about me intentionally ignoring her as giving her attention lol, that's messed up, my problem is that we only see each other like 2 times a week, so the only way she can see if I'm flirting with other girls is through FB

• Science says ignoring a girl tends to make them more interested in you (on average). So ya, A would seem the way to go if you really wanted to make her miss you and crap. As for me? Meh, I go with C in life and don't care to play those stupid games.

• Tell her to f*** off cause she just showed how immature and weakminded she is. You show interest and she runs? She's an immature little girl even if her age says otherwise. Tell her to literally f*** off and find someone else.

• True, but she has been playing the flirting game with me from the beginning, and after I was honest and told her that I really liked her more than a friend, and she lost interest after that, so I tried the "real life" approach and I feel if I don't play a little game with her I may lose her forever, I'm leaning toward A and C as a combination, ignore her everywhere except when we are together in person

• Ignore her, if she likes you she will miss you and you can get her to admit it (I did it and she admitted it, so now she can't say NO, I didn't miss you). The thing though, is why you want her to miss you? Is she being hot and cold? If so this is the best way to go, because you will show her that you don't go around playing her little mind games. Some people will tell you "dont ignore her, that's mean!" but seriously, some girls need help growing up and all you are doing in giving her that little push she needs. You gotta be willing to do it for a while, a week or two, if she talks to you, respond, be polite, but act extremely uninterested, don't initiate any conversations. After you've done it, go up to her, talk to her like nothing happened, then ask if she missed you and you will have your answer.

• Don't make a lot of efforto stay in contact, especially not at first, put the ball in her court. If you don't hear from her it wasn't meant to be.

If you have to chase after her all the time and beg for attention, you're wasting your time.

• or how do I know if she just wants attention?

• i'm in a similar situation. She's very attracted to me but is in a tough spot emotionally. So I backed off a lot. I don't text her. The only time I talk to her is over Facebook. and she initiates EVERY conversation. We don't have amazing conversations, but she starts it and I end it. I'm very positive and have shown that my life is going on fine.

Is this looking good for me? or does the fact that we don't have deep conversations bad? I don't ignore her chats. I respond to them all the time

• Get in the habit of calling every day before you goto bed then stop calling. Whenever anyone has this level of expectation and it isn't met, they have a tendency to miss the person (or more importantly that stimulus).

• omg you hit this!

• i agree about some of those, but I think I'll leave the creepy sweater remarks out, LOL :)

• Wow, those suggestions are creepy. X_X

• Show Older