Guys, what does a seductive stare look like?

when you want to give a girl a seductive look, what are the criteria?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's hard to put in words how a male seductive stare looks like.

A male seducing you with his eyes will only have you in his focus. You will become the pray he's fixed on. In a way the seductive stare have sort of an aggressive element to it but the rest of the facial features doesn't portrait aggression.

The eyes tell you, "You are mine"

What Guys Said 2

• Like this:

link

• Lovely!!

• I try to stay away from giving seductive stares. Apparently my seductive stare is a lot like many people's 'I'm going to get you, in a very bad way' stare o.O

• Haha, hey it may be a good thing!

• Lol aww

What Girls Said 2

• my seductive stare just looks like I'm a p*ssed of bitch (unintentionally of course) I guess I focus on their eyes too much

• That might actually attract more men then you may think...albeit not the kind a majority of women would want to attract the attention of.

• Are you asking what you need to look like to give one, or what guys look like when they're giving you one?

• Ah. Lol in that case, I think it's just any look that makes you think "he wants me"

• Lol sorry if I was vague, I meant what guys look like when theyre giving me one