(Quiz) What kind of spirit will you become when you die?

http://www.playbuzz.com/jackoneil10/what-kind-of-spirit-will-you-become-when-you-die

Poltergeist(Quiz) What kind of spirit will you become when you die?
The aggressive emotions we feel are often times the most powerful, and a passionate soul such as your own leaves a heavy mark on the physical world. Your soul is destined to become a poltergeist - the manifestation of emotion itself! Whether you'd absolutely LOVE to haunt someone who's caused you indescribable grief, or simply enjoy being generally terrifying to all - an afterlife as a poltergeist would certainly never be boring! Payback time!

Most Helpful Guy

• Spirit Animal
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...424c-86f1-1876ab6a6f9f.jpg

Your spirit is already one with nature, and will continue to be long after your body has expired. Spirituality, for you, is a connection to the Earth - to the wilderness and the natural world that nurtures our bodies before and after our lifetimes. Whether your spirit will soar through the skies as an eagle or protect the forest as a regal bear or wolf remains to be seen, but for you few afterlives are as appealing as becoming one with Mother Nature and all of her incredible creatures.

Yeah, that's totally me. ^.^

• Oh it'd seem I have something in common with most of the girls. ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha. Love this! I got:

Will-o'-Wisp Fairy
    A traveler by heart, you are destined to guide others long after your body is gone. Will'o'Wisps appear to travelers in their most desperate hours to guide them to safety - or simply to give them hope. The passion you have for traveling illuminates your soul both in life and death, and part of you will always remain with this world to help guide other kindred spirits along their journeys. That indescribable, radiating joy you feel spreading through your body when gazing out upon your favorite destinations will live on forever!

• Fairy!! That's cute ^^

• I'm not a trouble maker so I don't know. O____O

• Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 9

• I got : Poltergeist
    -----------
    Sounds like I'm a mean-spirited ghost who has to steal people's souls. But hey, considering how I do nothing but chill, play music, and whatnot, I'm not very productive and...

(•_•)
    As a ghost..

( •_•)>⌐■-■
    It seems that I'll need to...

(⌐■_■)
    Get a life!

YEAAAAAAAHHHH

• Guardian Angel
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ea1-bf9b-b6bcd448b234.jpg
    Whether through your results on this quiz or in your daily life - it is very obvious the love and devotion you have for your family and kin. You're destined to become a guardian angel to someone you love, if not several members of your family after you're gone from this world. A love as powerful as yours cannot be contained by time, and will be used to guide those you cherish for many years into the future. Something as trivial as death isn't going to stop you from looking after your family!

• Kappa - lol

A playful and creative soul like yours would go to waste in any other form - you are destined to become a water spirit, or as the Japanese call them, Kappa! Kappa come in several shapes and sizes, but are always present to warn children of the dangers of water, and to keep the joyous mischief associated with water alive and flowing. They can have a dark side, sure, but who doesn't? You've always felt a deep connection to ancient cultures, the arts, and the beauty of water - so we hope you're prepared for an afterlife full of marine mirth!

You sure love these quizzes dont you?

• Spirit Animal

Seems pretty accurate.

• Spirit animal... or my current logo

• Same as yours, poltergeist. Makes sense, I can be a ruthless dick.

• Lol, finally another poltergeist, I'm not alone anymore! Wasn't surprised by my result tbh xD

• I don't think that would be by choice what you want to be.

• I got guardian angel

What Girls Said 11

• A Guardian Angel
    http://i.imgur.com/YFkx8YN.jpg

Whether through your results on this quiz or in your daily life - It is very obvious the love and devotion you have for your family and kin. You're destined to become a guardian angel to someone you love, if not several members of your family after you're gone from this world. A love as powerful as yours cannot be contained by time, and will be used to guide those you cherish for many years into the future. Something as trivial as death isn't going to stop you from looking after your family.

Cute ☺☺☺

• Spirit Animal

our spirit is already one with nature, and will continue to be long after your body has expired. Spirituality, for you, is a connection to the Earth - to the wilderness and the natural world that nurtures our bodies before and after our lifetimes. Whether your spirit will soar through the skies as an eagle or protect the forest as a regal bear or wolf remains to be seen, but for you few afterlives are as appealing as becoming one with Mother Nature and all of her incredible creatures.

• Spirit Animal
    Spirit37. media. tumblr. com

• Guardian Angel
    Whether through your results on this quiz or in your daily life - it is very obvious the love and devotion you have for your family and kin. You're destined to become a guardian angel to someone you love, if not several members of your family after you're gone from this world. A love as powerful as yours cannot be contained by time, and will be used to guide those you cherish for many years into the future. Something as trivial as death isn't going to stop you from looking after your family! :) :)

• Spirit Animal

• I got kappa

• Ill be a guardian angel 😇

• I got kappa

• I'll be a Guardian Angel :) <3

• I'm a will o wisp

• Spirit Animal
    Spirit37. media. tumblr. com