What would you do?

My boyfriend and I have been together 5 years but I don't know if I’m really in it anymore I just feel like he has done so many things to embarrass me it’s hard to forget about he crosses my boundaries to much like he’s literally logged into my Facebook and checks my activity log all the time after I asked not to... 100 times or for instance the other day I was with my best friend at the pool and I put my phone away I wanted to stay off it he then contacted my friend said he needed to talk to me about insurance? And texted me when I grabbed my phone why I haven’t been in contact with him... it was 3 hours.. then I get home and I’m lectured about how I don’t communicate. My sister came into town with her boss I haven’t seen her in 5 months so I went to spend time with her and me and her boss and I just clicked had endless things to talk about and I can’t stop thinking about it ( no I didn’t hook up with or text him or anything ) but I know he finds me attractive and why am I thinking about it allllllll the time 😩 I DONT KNOW WHY. I feel like I can’t have sex with my boyfriend because I feel disrespected a lot when I hangout with my friends like he just acts insecure. He thinks I’m our hangout with guys when I’m not doesn’t really like me hanging out them then without him vs he hangouts with his friends alllll the time and that’s another story I don’t like them I just kinda think they are going no where in life I don’t know what to do he’s not a bad guy but he really doesn’t respect my boundaries I’m tired of being embarrassed or seeing him on my Facebook I know he does care about me a lot I just feel lost help what would you do?
What would you do?
Add Opinion