5 Insanely Stupid Things Women Say About Nice Guys

Careless_Whisper

1. Nice guys aren't really nice

Duh! We're not talking about bad men who pretend to be nice guys, we're talking about genuine nice guys. Yes, even the genuine nice guys usually get rejected or cheated on. So again, we're not talking about bad men who pretend to be nice, we're talking about genuine nice guys being rejected and finishing last.

2. Nice guys have a victim mentality

Well yer, because they ARE victims. They see other men being rewarded with sex and beautiful women for simply being assholes or jerks, while the nice guys continue to get rejected. Nice guys are being deprived of sex (unless they pay for it) and are being deprived of a happy relationship, all because women today are more interested in having fun and excitement with a bad boy rather than have love and commitment with a nice guy.

3. Nice guys lack confidence

Well considering how bitchy and unpleasant women can be today, it's no surprise that a lot of men lack confidence when it comes to dating women. And even if a man lacks confidence, if that a good enough reason to reject him? He could have a heart of gold. If only women weren't so shallow.

4. Nice guys are bitter towards women

Oh no, how awful. What have women done that could possibly make so many nice guys turn bitter? Like I said before, nice guys constantly get turned down while seeing assholes and bad boys get all the sex and beautiful women, while at the same time women complain that there's very few good men left. I don't know why people find it puzzling as to why lots of men become bitter towards women. I thought it was blatantly obvious.

Imagine if you, as a woman, desired to be in a loving relationship. You were a sweet caring lady who was faithful and respectful towards men. But you kept getting rejected and had to witness all the bad women getting all the good men. It would be soul destroying. The injustice and unfairness would eat away at you and eventually make you bitter towards men. All you want is a loving relationship and you keep getting rejected just for being a sweet caring lady. Go figure!

5. Nice guys just hate confident guys who are successful with women.

In my experience nice guys don't hate other successful men. What nice guys hate is their frustration of the stupidity of women who choose bad guys and then complain when they get treated badly, while at the same time keep rejecting good men. If women rejected the bad men then the bad men and assholes wouldn't get the chance to treat women badly. So nice guys don't hate the successful men who get the women, they just hate the stupidity of women who choose these kinds of guys.

25
43

Most Helpful Guy

• Baumber
    Do you think a girl that is so unbelievably hot and can have just about any guy she could ever want, will settle down with a person that has this type of mentality? The reason girls go for "assholes" is because they want a guy that respects themselves and has confidence in their abilities. If it's not the "asshole" inside them that attracts girls... then what is it?

The "assholes" that always get laid are the ones that show self worth, confidence, stand up for themselves, stand up for the woman, provide a challenge for her, are still very nice but don't fall in line to do her dirty work, are spontaneous, and do not consider themselves VICTIMS!!

From my understanding of nice guys, most of them are very judgmental, do the girls dirty work, have no self-worth, lack confidence, act as victims, hate on people just because they have sex, and never try to change themselves for the better!

In you're eyes, I would be considered an "asshole," but in reality, I'm one of the nicest guys you will ever meet! So how do I turn girls on? I stand up for myself and her, don't whine about my problems, provide support for her problems, be a little cocky with her, show my confidence and self-worth, provide a challenge, make her laugh, and above all I respect her BUT don't let her rule my life!!
    Is this still revelant?
    • Not true at all.

• Baumber

You admit to having a victim mentality, you consider people that are getting girls assholes... Thus you're judging them without even getting to know them, you admit to having a lack of confidence, and OBVIOUSLY if you act bitter or disrespect girls... Why in the hell would they give you the time of day?

Based on what you openly admitted in your article... I don't see a single false statement in my opinion.

• Baumber

If you see anything that is false... Please explain why!

Most Helpful Girl

• pr3ttybr0wn
    Just because women don't like you doesn't mean that you're a nice guy. and just because women do like a guy doesn't mean he is a bad guy. There are actually guys out there who can get in relationships and aren't assholes. So why can't nice guys look at those guys and think "What am I doing wrong and how can I improve?" instead of expecting women to change their preferences to date you? More than likely it's an attraction issue and that particular nice guy just isn't that attractive to the women he's trying to go for.
    Is this still revelant?
    • I believe that was covered in #2 and #5

• SinisterS

Just for info if I allowed my self to be even a little asshole i would have girlfriend now. Actually if i did what guys usually do use some girl he is not really in to for sex i would have 2 at moment. And from what i saw every time i ignore some girl she is interested, every time i dont pay attention to some girl she finds me attractive. So basically all i hawe to do is dont give fuck ask some girl out if things work way i want them just act like asshole or not interested and well she will be there. Problem is if i actually care they see it and dont like it for some retarded reason. Ask some of guys you know to be "nice guys that have problem with girls" to walk up to girl she find attractive most of them will have hard time doing that. Now ask same guys to go and ask out some girl they are not interested in and they usually won't have problem to walk up to that girl and ask her out. Now why is that? Well whan you dont care you dont care, you dont give fuck if you get rejected...

• skykidx1

@SinisterS yourworfs are wasted on this one

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2442
  • ElissaDido
    bahaaa 2nd person who got pissed by my Take lol
    • BigJake

Somebody's self-important.

• AperolSpritz
    ... and here we are again. The self proclaimed "nice guy" who NEVER stops bitching and whining about women, and then gets upset when women don't agree that they owe him something

Whilst there are plenty of nice guys out there who deserve great women, you, sir, are not a "nice guy"
    Women are not to blame for the fact that you can't get one, it's your own shitty attitude... and that is a fact.

Stop blaming everyone else and take a look at yourself.
    • "damn it!!! I'm being so nice, why won't she fuck me? ugh I fucking hate women those stupid bitches!!!"

• That doesn't change the fact that everything I said in this myTake is true.

• No, but I understand that you're so narrow minded that there is no room for any other way of looking at it for you.
      You're also too immature to even begin to process it.

Be lonely, be bitter, that's up to you, but you're in for a long ride.

• Smmyskittles
    The issue is that some men who say and complain about being "nice guys" is that they're NOT really nice.

They're men who are pushovers. The ones who let people (not just women) walk ALL over them. They don't know when to say "NO".

& Personally, I prefer a *sweet* guy to a nice guy any day. Yep, there's a different (i. m. o)
    • Go back and read point number 1. Duh!

• Read my 2nd line again.
      "They're men who are pushovers. The ones who let people (not just women) walk ALL over them."

Not talking about "bad boys" I'm talking about ^^^

• Oram52

You know I'm curious about your differences in "sweet guy" or how would you describe them.

• Ratiocinative
    1) In the context of dating and romance, a "nice guy" refers to a guy who thinks women will like him if he nice to them. A genuinely nice guy and "nice guy" are not the same thing. A "nice guy" is nice to women because he believe that will make them attracted to him, hence the name "nice guy", but when they inevitable are not he gets upset and passive-aggressive and sometimes even physically violent simply because he didn't get his way.

2) Nobody owes anybody love or sex, so it is not possible to be deprived of love or sex from someone in that sense. If a fat and ugly woman bakes you cookies because she likes you, are you obligated to sleep with her? No. Neither is a woman obligated to have sex with you because you were nice to her.

3) Confidence is close to, if not the number one thing women are attracted to. Of course they are going to reject guys who don't have it. What kind of dumb question is that?

4) Same as #3. No one owes you love or sex. Suck it up bitch, if you're bitter you've no one to blame but yourself.

5) No idea who nice guys hate, but you're acting like a victim again, see #2.
    • I see you are another pathetic white knight. What a jerk you are.

• Alt557

LOL. The guy who says women owe him sex is calling other people a jerk. What a joke. Has to be a troll.

• @Alt557 I never said women owe me sex, you moronic asshole.

• LittleSally
    The guy whose whole identity is 'the nice guy' - is a coward who either never asks a woman out, never even looks at women because he's afraid (that she'll kill him? no idea why...), or the dude who asked a woman out once and since bing rejected, has become all these things you said nice guys aren't.
    • schnipdip

The really funny thing though is that people assume real nice guys are completely oblivious to the fact their nice.
      People have the ability of introspection and extrospection. So they have the ability to see who they are and how they act compared to the people around them.

• @schnipdip true, but not entirely... People can understand when they do a good/selfless deed... Those that do good mostly don't classify themselves as 'a nice person'.

• or the guy who asks out many women trued every thing they could to improve and still got no's?

• redeyemindtricks
    Well, there are Nice Guys™, who are actually bitter crybabies who still think life is supposed to be "fair" (and that *they* should get to decide what "fair" means, on top of it)...
    ... and there are guys who are actually nice.

Do not confuse the two.
    • Paul6754

Nice Guy™ have a much lower libido than Assholes or Bad Boys. They can't produce enough androgen to rep up their libidos.

• @Paul6754 hahah, cute. Although libido is far from being directly correlated to androgen levels.

• PT1911

I laughed at how it's trademarked now lol

• samhradh_leannan
    "Imagine if you, as a woman, desired to be in a loving relationship. You were a sweet caring lady who was faithful and respectful towards men. But you kept getting rejected and had to witness all the bad women getting all the good men."

Do you really think this never happens? Do you really think men are the only ones who get rejected, or watch the people they'd like to date choosing others, or feel lonely and unattractive, or experience heartbreak? This is a human issue, not a gender issue. And by making it a gender issue, you are falling right into that bitter, self-proclaimed "nice guy" stereotype.
    • It is indeed a gender issue.

• If you really believe that, then you're playing exactly the stereotypical self-proclaimed "nice guy" role that you're trying to claim doesn't exist.

• The difference is that the women who experience that are consoled, while the men are laughed at.

• EllieLexis513
    A lot of nice guys are bitter crybabies... the ones I've met are anyway.
    • then they aren't necessarily nice guys. just bitter cry babies

• @madhatters4 You can be nice and still be a crybaby lol

• true. you can also be a jerk and be a crybaby.

• karahiri
    Why are nice guys attracted to women who make bad relationship decisions?
    • Octavius

They're nice but they don't care if the girls nice only if they're hot.

Oh and they're also probably just not actually nice...

• karahiri

@Octavius My thoughts precisely. They're only really interested in women for their looks and are surprised when these women don't behave appropriately or whatever.

• They're not

• shinyunicorn
    aw look guys it's another bitter nice guy how cute (:
    • TayTay21

You're unwittingly proving his point.

• @TayTay21 he says we are wrong when we say nice guys are bitter towards women, yet he made this obviously bitter mytake on how it annoys him when women don't want to fuck him, and it's unfair because he's "nice", soooo

• TayTay21

That's just what you read into this. I think that girls like you who get so angry over guys expressing frustration don't have any men in your lives that you care for, so you lack inherent sympathy for them. Girls have a horrible double standard of feeling total justification in complaining about guys, but getting really angry when guys complain about us. You need to learn not to take their complaints so personally.

• TayTay21
    I think most of this is true except #3. I think a lot of nice guys are too self-conscious and don't feel like they're what girls want, so they doubt themselves and end up sabotaging their chances. Nice guys need to learn to be more ruthless and just go for what they want.

Otherwise, yes, I'd agree that most younger girls will choose losers over the respectful gentleman in most cases. Most girls don't come to appreciate nice guys until they've been fucked around a bit by sexy losers lol.
    • SinisterS

Well true. But again that is what is core of being nice person you care about things more then you should. Being ruthless if ether not caring or caring and forcing your self to act like you dont care.
      Problem with girls going for nice guys when they crash and burn hard many times is that some of guys at that point will look at them like damaged goods, like something that would remind them of all hard time they had with girls will she was messing around with everyone and now thous guys dont want her any more. World is weird place where things dont really work way the should. So you get 3 options 1) adapt (become somewhat bad or sleazebag) 2) keep doing same thing and fail and lose 3) say to hell with it all i set my own rules and dont need anyone

• TayTay21

@SinisterS What I mean by being ruthless is that nice guys should not worry so much about what girls think and go for what they what.

Remember, sometimes girls don't even notice a guy until he steps up and shows some interest. Most girls want to know who wants us. Many of us are open to various types of guys, but the critical thing is that a guy makes his interest known. You'd be amazed at the change in a girl's attitude about a guy after she finds out he's interested and willing to put himself out there.

So it's not about forcing yourself on anyone, it's about chasing a bit. I feel bad for guys who get rejected a lot, but there are things they can do to make themselves more attractive. There are waaay too many guys who put zero effort into the way they dress, their fitness, and their social skills and then complain about why they can't get girls. Yet these same guys put hundreds of hours of effort into mastering other skills. I don't get it.

• skykidx1

I like this reply after i lose my ex through a forced break up by her parents too someone she told me she felt like nothing but a bootycall too. All i did was 2rd guestmysel and become so self-conscious.. i started to feel like every women wanted to be treat like a sex objected and a little like shit but good nicely at the same time. I almost let my ex girlfriend parents change who i am.. but took a year off yo improve on myself and said even if thats what women want i dont wanna be that kind of guy. Now every other day people tell me i seem like a nice guy&gentmen in factat work someone was telling me that.. we mostly talked about the fact i wanna be a nurse. But anyway i can see how so many guys are turned into bitter dicks by younger girls becuase even through i find a new girlfriend thats a lot more mature then my ex girlfriend she's toll effects me till this day. I even face 1 problem i did with my ex girlfriend with the new girl her parentslol

• ZeatZed
    Yet again we come to the delima of actual nice guys and the fakers... Can we just start differentiating between real nice guys and fakers because it's made it difficult on me since I'm generally a nice guy who is a hopeless romantic, but I have been given this terrible persona because of the i guess you would call them "imitators"
  • Modernhippy
    I think you guys who claim to be nice guys are way to butt hurt. I like to think I'm a good guy but I don't struggle with women like you guys talking about. The feed back I tend to get is that I'm very genuine and straight forward and personally I think it makes women more likely to sleep with me or date me because there is some predictability and interesting conversation
  • thecd1979
    Confidence is perhaps the biggest factor and it's a pretty big deal when it comes to winning someone over. A real women wants a man that has it together and carries himself in a way that says "I got this" Confidence is sexy. Whining, complaining and lack of confidence are not attractive traits. When I was younger I used to think that it wasnt' a big deal, but it really is and you need to be confident if you ever hope to get the attention of a good women. . Any guy can be "nice" and as you put it have a "heart of gold" it's nothing special. It's kind of what your supposed to do as a civilized human being. If thats all that it took then every guy would at least have a girlfriend if not already married, but that's not how it works. I don't think I need to tell you that. The best thing any "nice guy" can do is to take a step back and stop trying so hard. Focus on your plans and your goals and living your life. You need to be happy with who you are first. If you not happy single you won't be happy taken, real happiness comes from within, not from someone else, although the right person can do much to compliment your life. I was once this kind of whinny nice guy, but once I started just focusing on my life and goals became more confident in who I was, and not looking for a partner that's when things changed and the women started paying attention to me. Don't sweat it and just focus on you.
  • ShaeNielson
    Maybe of you want to convince the world you're a nice guy, don't write a bitter take about how horrible women are and how much of an innocent victim you are. You're proving their point.
    • SinisterS

Free world... I guess its ok to say guys are all assholes, guys only want to use girls, guys only think about 1 thing, talk about gender equality in world that is getting under strong feminist influence and demonizing everything that is male. Guess writing something like this and sharing honest and open opinion about something like this just make you bad person and not just bad person make you misoginist, hateful cry baby woos who is worse than Hitler and devil combined.

• @SinisterS Don't assume Im a hypocrite unless you have something to base it on.

• skykidx1

Not really women are proving his points dince every week i see a mytake from women about nice guys. Do you know how many women have walked up too me and told me i seem like a true gentmen or how many guys have told me i seem like a nice person? I all ready have a girlfriend as of 4 days ago so am not bitching about women rejecting me. But even this girl at first rejected me then quckly fall in love with me with in 8 months... she says she doesn't know wtf i did to earn her truest so fast unlike manny man before me. I don't know what i ddi eather to earn her truest besides be myself but no matter what i do even if its sexual she will look me in the eye and say i truest you. Now as for the victim mentality i can understand how so many have that when so many girls not women can't make up their fucking mind and will lead a guy on. Lets just say i been aroud the block heard some storys and been througg some shit myself.. had 1 girl cheated on me after saying she loves me everyday

• Nothanks700
    Being confident and nice are not mutually exclusive.

What you are describing is simply lack of maturity.
  • Jackblue
    "Nice guys are victims" Victims of what? Not getting sex when they are "entitled" to it. The first thing that any man needs to realize in this world is that women have the right to date whom they wish.
    • Sure, but rejecting good guys and breeding with assholes has resulted in a toxic society.

• Jackblue

Our society is not that bad. Crime rates are declining.

• slimstiffy
    I still haven't witnessed this phenomenon where the bad boys get girls and nice guys are all loners.
    I think pretty much any guy with some attractive qualities gets girls. The only ones who dont , are probably pushovers or guys afraid to make a move.
    Or maybe its the place i live in. only girls in the us, i have heard of having a "bad boy fever".
    Pretty much everywhere else , masculinity is associated with good guys. Bad boy traits = douchebaggery
    • but that's where this MyTake comes in cause the women's thinking is ass backwards cause their thinking that us nice guys are bad guys hence why they say self proclaimed "nice guy"

• their putting up a front

• Tdieseler
    Hehehehe... good thing i switched over to the dark side when i was younger huh. Sadly, im still called bitter, apparently the definition of bitter to women now is pretty much anything they want it to be.
    Nice guys--bitter because of non-realized feminine stupidity
    Guys like me- bitter because we happen to speak our mind and they don't like it
    Jerks--bitter because some girl broke their heart/mommy issues...
    sigh...
  • Kelania
    U r telling that nice guys r being rejected but most of the time we girls are not able to figure out who actually the nice guy is... The problem is nice guys usually gives up on girls n bad guys who pretend to be nice keep trying so the problem to this solution is nice guys should Hv little confident on themselves at least they should start loving themselves then only a girl will able to love her...
    • schnipdip

Grammar > abbreviations

• and that's our problem why that you can't figure out who actually is a nice guy do you want to know why we give up on you well I'll tell you why go around asking out girls then they turn you down cause they only want to be friends when in fact that the girls just degraded themselves for turning down the nice guys same goes for the next girl then the next girl then the next girl then after awhile you just get sick of it then you pick yourself up and try to do it all over again and this is while that the nice guy is going for the girl because the girls want the men to do the work and try to get with them then we do so for awhile all the while the anger is building to the point to where you're bitter and you don't know how to feel cause the girls don't give you a straight answer why what your doing wrong that's largely why we give up and say fuck it it ain't worth all the headaches to put in the effort when women's attitude is when they want you to do all the work into getting the women

• Kelania

@CancerianMan81 dude its too long... feeling sleepy after reading this

• vishna
    My boyfriend is nice and not bitter, a woman hater, or a wolf on sheep's clothing. I really can't believe this (the nice guy lament) is a thing. Nice sweet guys, I love them 😚😘😍
  • Prof_Don
    Yup, good MyTake.

It is astounding how many gals (in the real world and the internet world) are suspicious, "on guard", and un-relaxed in general when in the presence of, and conversing with, a genuinely nice and good guy like me initially,

thinking that I am "hiding something", "have an ulterior motive", or the worst of all "I'm putting on an act".

------

It is so exhausting that at times I am punished for being a genuinely compassionate and sociable person by some gals in the beginnings of interaction. So annoying having to wait to drop the Gal Shield. Absolute bullshit.

Then again, I don't know how many fake "nice guys" there are in the world that approach women with deceitful intent.
    • BigJake

Yep. Prof brings it, as usual.

• Prof_Don

@BigJake Thanks for the props, BigJake!

• BigJake

You usually post thoughtful and well-reasoned opinions on this site, and that's a rare thing amid all the trolls and axe-grinders.

• Octavius
    But you're not a nice guy so I don't know why you'd be upset.
  • the_rake
    the other misjudgement is that nice guys are unattractive. otherwise, good take - not so dissimilar in it's meaning to one I wrote recently:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a28782-7-reasons-why-nice-girls-will-always-finish-last-satirical-response
  • Barrabus_the_Free
    You know, it's pretty simple:

If what you're doing isn't getting you the results you want, find out what DOES work and do that.

This applies to anything. Dating, sports, fitness, business, whatever.

But I guess it's easier for some people to whine and expect the world to change to suit their expectations. 'Nice' guys are a lot like feminists in that regard.
  • Hopefuldreamer8
    I actually go through 4, but I don't hate men for it. I've never been in a relationship because I am not pretty, but I don't get bitter towards guys at all. The hatred is directed at myself instead and my looks. I am going to be 30 soon, but I've never been in a relationship.
    • schnipdip

Online dating? Try long distance too

• genuinlysensitive
    Excellent take. If I could just expand on #1. Why is it women have so much hate for nice guys? If a man lies about being single, and she finds out, women typically don't go on rants and bash all married men. They bash lairs! And rightfully so! But when guys lie about being nice, for some stupid reason, the don't bash liars, they bash nice guys! WTF ladies?
  • Pacificblue62
    It's apparent that lots of women (certainly not all) are highly insecure and will just jump all over stuff like this to try and boost their low self esteem. They'll make it out like you're complaining and find other ways to twist things around that you wrote and misinterpret it how they please. They want to get under your skin and like to hear about your misfortunes. They want to feel like they have control over your emotions and prey on them. Dont give them this opportunity. It's simple be firm and confident. Don't buy into their bs or take it seriously. Honestly don't take anything anyone of these women said seriously. You'd go insane. Dont let them get under your skin. Don't complain about how you're not getting sex or you're entitled to it. Don't let them know you are feeling victimized. Don't put them on pedestals. We all know there are those women who couldn't recognize a good thing if it was sitting in front of them it's annoying yes but don't value them or their opinions. There are obviously guys out there who have good intentions and go under appreciated. What you are saying has truth to it. Clearly. But trying to preach that to these women will never work. It's a hopeless cause.
  • chriss
    this is all wrong because it depends on the person. as if every nice guy lacks confidence while there is so many different personalities out there. every girl has their own preference and type of guy.
  • Rock_Steakface
    The answer is simple. You listening, nice guys? Good: STOP BEING NICE. No more paying for dates, no more moving heavy objects for free, no more listening to her talk on the phone for god knows how long, no more chivalry. You want sex? Adapt. Start hitting the weights and treat women how you see the so-called bad boys do.

At the end of the day, you don't owe women anything and vice versa. Be pragmatic, be practical, give no fucks. You'll find that your stress levels drop dramatically when you stop caring what anyone thinks. Besides, once you've had your fill of women and the sex doesn't keep you interested anymore, there's a big world out there to appreciate.
    • I agree with you that that's the best way to get a woman, but isn't it sad that men have to be assholes in order to attract women? Very sad indeed.

• Sad? No. That's what women choose/have chosen. They're making a conscious decision and I will not waste time pitying fools (you see what I did there? Mr. T would be so proud). Some guys, the genuinely nice guys who just don't have the will or the desire to treat other people like shit, they're the ones I feel bad for. The only winning move for them is to not play.

But to them I say this: there's a whole world out there outside of women. You don't have to feel as if you're missing out on something because you're not.

• If you don't think it's sad that men have to be assholes in order to get women then you are a complete and utter moron.

• nightslookbright1
    Being nice is not the most important part of a relationship, sorry folks. Anyone can be nice. Kissing, cuddling, compliments, taking us out on dates, yeah that's all nice, but any guy can do that. Lots of guys pride themselves on these things but almost anyone can do them with ease. Those things don't take a lot of work.

No matter how nice you are, you still need to have a job, a car, some level of initiative. You need to be responsible, do half of the work of the work in the relationship and don't rely on us to do everything for you.

• Indigo91

Yeah well I guess shagging an asshole is much better than a good guy.

• @Indigo91 Why is it an either or? Is it too much to ask for someone who is both nice and is responsible/independent.

• Indigo91

There's plenty of good caring providers out there, its just women either cheat or choose over the good looking bad boy or player just because women can't rationalize when choosing partners. Oh well the MGTOW movement is growing strong and wide where women will have to answer to when men decide to opt out of the dating game to settle for prostitutes and pornography.

• Tomsta
    There ist a certain amount of truth to this, however all nice guys (myself included) go through what i call the 'doormat' phase, once they work out that you don't get the girl you're after by being a doormat, nice guys actually turn out to be fairly successful with women (at least i am anyway)
  • soulbabe
    um well im a tom boy so i guess i see an ass hole when i see one so i can say i have never been with or even thought abut being with bad guys but i have only had to bf's im still with the second one and he's just as nice as can be and i love him more for it i have had ass holes try to hook up with me and i always end up getting pissed off at them being arrogant and trying to talk to me like im lower than them i think the last guy who thought he was bad ass and could treat me like shit i punched him i dont like being pushed around lol but i do under stand why nice guys would get mad abut women being air heads
    • Applefan1

THANK YOU!!!

• soulbabe

@Applefan1 why did you say thanks ?

• Please share your wisdom with your sisters! They don't listen to us :(

• BigJake
    Very true. I think our world is fucked when young guys are told they'll never get laid if they're respectful and kind-hearted.
    • Respectful, kind hearted, genuinely sweet guys will always be able to get girls. It's the guys who act like real assholes, but believe they are "nice guys" just because they haven't robbed a bank that have the problem.
      Blaming everyone else for that problem is actually a huge part of it.

• BigJake

@Carefuloutthere if that were true, then those guys wouldn't be mostly left out in dating, and there wouldn't be an entire cottage industry devoted to teaching sweet guys how to shed that image so they can actually get a girl. I just think most guys are given mixed signals, with polite elders teaching us to be gentlemanly, and girls rejecting us for being that way.

• Its the truth though :(

• MindYourEyes
    Humans damn it humans!!! XD so fucking complicated.
  • Giacomanzo
    Holy fucking shit. I can't believe how exacerbated I am from those damn threads.
    "Nice guys!" "Chubby guys!" "Shy girls" "Fit guys" "Fit girls"

THE WORST PART IS THEY ALL SAY THE SAME FUCKING THINGS!
  • Dimmu
    We are living in a world where nice us shame
    And slut is freedom

I don't regret being kind anti social and isolated
    Why would I stuck with such people
  • Unit1
    If nice guys aren't nice then I am neither a jerk nor a nice guy.
    Then I'm my very own kind.
    But so what.
  • 99percentangel
    Yeah yeah this is the world we live in. People are going to judge you for anything. We just have to deal with it.
  • WillowTree
    So much bitterness in this post. How attractive.
    • Yes, no reason for bitterness... chuckle...

• PT1911
    >waiting for a girlfriend

There's your problem m8
  • dwright9224
    Maybe because you nice giys keeps chasing after the bad girls that don't even want nor appreciate an actual nice guy.
  • YourGranny
    Lmao what a joke
  • John_Doesnt
    Do another one on the 5 stupid things women say about over confident guys.
  • Marinepilot
    And they wonder why they get knocked up and dumped by Thugboy. Then have the unmitigated gall to want a good man? Kiss my ass on both cheeks !
    • You think you're nice, too, don't you?

• @ShaeNielson I am nice. I speak the truth. Which most people can't take.

• Not really, you're basically calling all women whores with bad judgement. You're not nice, you're bitter.

• CancerianMan81
    the problem I think is that the women want to have the privilege and men not have the privilege because they think that their more special then you
    • regardless for the way you are the so called "NICE GUY" is going to take you for the way you are as long as you accept him for the way he is I can't stress that enough

• oh how fucking original block me @Smmyskittles and it further shows how weak you are by blocking me and it also proves my point that you are delusional

• furthermore I think it's manipulation and control cause why else would the women want you to be sweet to them all the time when it's impossible to be sweet all the time you might fool all of the other people but you fooling this ole guy right here

• Philosopher_Edge
    The only difference between a nice guy and a not nice guy, is the not nice guy knows it's a numbers game.

He knows he's going to be rejected. As a matter of fact, he's counting on it. He knows he's going to get rejected, so he doesn't it bother him. He knows he's gonna have to get through probably 7-9 more rejections before he gets what he wants.

Problem with 'Nice' guys is they aren't as indiscriminate. They only go after girls they really like, not just what's available at the time. So when they are rejected, it hurts.

Guys... Don't get your feelings involved until you meet (and land) a decent one.
  • Fearless_banana
    "Nice guys" are cringe af.
  • Alex88F
    the Whole nice guy thing is out of hand, period.
    For me being nice and polite is becoming a nightmare, mostly because girls thinks i'm down of getting mistreaten and then if i react and call them out for being rude they label me like an asshole. Meanwhile, the real assholes get the girls. From my own point of view, everything nowdays is fucked up - if you're decent looking and have what seems a decent instgram life you're more interesting than everyone else even if you're an asshole. THAT'S JUST A PHOTOBOOK people! So, to me, is all about the apparences nowdays. You can be a Brad Pitt (and i do not) but if you act polite too many times you end up alone if you dont have A) little to no respect to girls B) a photobook or a social media account with dozens of likes c) money.
    Yes, money. Nobody wants to date with bums, sad to say the truth, most women wants to be treaten like they're in the middle of a courtship with a prince. An ideal man with all his shit togheter. That's it.
    • Alex88F

and the last reason is why younger girls go with older men : they're secure, they dont act like babies and most importantly, they know there are girls everywhere. So if not one, on with the next.

I'd like for once to see if there's the male equivalent of Nice Girls, but it all seems to me that there's no such thing - either misunderstood princesses or strong indipendent women who for the sole fact that they have a vagina can treat you with the upper hand. Am i right or i wrong? i dont give a shit anymore, this "game of tag" is pointless!

• JensonStatement
    Like WTF, never knew this was it what women thaught about "nice guys."
    I think you have been to much on Nine GAG or something.
    I am also a nice guy and not as nice afraid but just i can't become a dick.
    With something i share your opinion and with some i can't.
    + I've also seen it that the badass pussy gets the girls and so and so and so...
    + I've been in friendzone for years because i went to "start talking to girls." A buddy's advice.
    - Go and reflect on yourself to find what are your problems. Like mine are that i'm insecure and never been thaugth to talk to women.
    - Never Go on Nine GAG to see these memes. Helped a lot.
    - Start become a dick in someways or not chasing girls. That will also work.

Go work on yourself and stop whining!