Should I be worried about my brother? what should I do?

Anonymous
summary. he's 19, dropped out of high school (when pandemic started and he was a senior he was freaking close to graduating), never had a girlfriend (there was a girl but didn't reach a "label"), almost never goes out and hangs with friends- he has some but for a long time he's had no social life whatsoever, doesn't have a job, doesn't exercise, a vegan, all he does is write songs and play his instruments and im pretty sure he's not gonna get anything out of it. pretty much thinks he knows what he's doing with his life. everyone in my family doesn't know if they can do anything to change his mind and go back to school. he's been offered help like going to therapy but he doesn't bother. also since im saying all these anyway we are in no way close at all.
1 d
someone told me all we can really do is wait for him to face real world and become mature enough to realize his mistakes. is this really the only way?
1
1