Guys, what do you want a girl to wear on a first date? Which outfit is best?

Say we're just going to walk around and talk, or catch a movie or something. What would you prefer a girl to wear? Colors? I know this is subjective but opinions would be nice!

Out of these, which one would you like best?

• Oufit 1
    26% (21)
  • Oufit 2
    40% (32)
  • Oufit 3
    8% (6)
  • Oufit 4
    20% (16)
  • Oufit 5
    6% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

51

Most Helpful Guy

• Flatter your best features. Because you chose him to be your date so make him know you that you are different from others personally if only the choice you have from those pics then I would love you to be comfortable and not keep on thinking about your dress when your in date with me. For casual settings like a going to a movie, or out for coffee, choose clean jeans that are in good condition or casual dress pants and a nice T-shirt or button down top. If you usually wear a hoodie, or holey jeans, keep them in the closet and take your attire up a notch. You want to make it somewhat special even if it's a casual first date.

What Guys Said 50

• B to me is best. I shows that she is comfortable enough to do most any activity , and isn't headed to a business meeting or the like

• Either #1 or #2 would be totally fine and look really cute.
    #3, #4, and #5 should never happen. Ever.

• Out of all of these I like outfits 1 and 2 the best, I am not a fan of half shirts or ripped jeans, just look trashy to me.

• www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing
    images.asos.com/inv/F/23/159/125353/image3xl.jpg

I'm a huge sucker for off shoulder tops! x_x

From your list I love 5, 1 is okay as well even though I'm not much a fan of denim tops.

• This is my opinion, if she wears any of those I would tell her srry but it was nice meeting you because I don't like it when women overdress themselves just wear any dirty shirt or jeans from the floor and be comfortable, not by wearing designer clothes

• 1) anything with holes in it is just retarded.
    2) other then wearing shit with holes in it, does it really matter what someone wears on a date? I don't think so. I am not dating her for her clothes.

• The second one looks super cute <3

• Oufit 1

,,,

• 1,2 and 4.

1 looks great and you can tell she put some work into her outfit.
    2 looks great too, but she seems more comfortable with herself.
    4 also looks great and comfortable in her own skin, while showing a little bit of it ; )

• 1 is amazing, except, there may be unintended, embarrassing consequences. =/

• 2 and 5 are da best! But fix those jeans in numbah 2. Refer to how ma baby @joahz10n dress. I like dat 😘

• if this is relevant for dating , I shouldn't pass judgement , I would consider it shallow if it made a difference for the guy , All are acceptable and so many others too , Its more about who she/he is than what he/she wears

• Outfit #4 i love that or Outfit #2 is also pretty too

• There all kinda the same idea and style

A little hipster mixed in with rugged but still stylish... go with any one, it should project the same type of image

• They are all excellent options! I picked the first one because hey why not. But you can't go wrong from these styles.

• What's with the neckwear on 1 and 2? I'd be worried she'd hang herself if the date didn't go well.

• Go with the first one to make a good impression :)

• All of them look ugly and like you didn't try

• I'm just super impressed that all your choices are awesome.

• I'd be avoiding crop tops and jeans so ripped that they're hardly there. They can be fun, but not for a first date.

• anything but 3 and 4

• They are all very classy. Hard to choose

• Out of all the options given I like outfit 1

• I like the colours of four but go with what you feel best in because confidence is what will make you most attractive and open to being attracted to him.

• Depends on what the date will be I guess

• I actually don't care as long as you bring your amazing smile with you.

• None of them because you aren't a model. Just wear something normal.

• outfit 3 cuz i love it when a girl is soo confident on showing off her thighs in those type of pants.

• #2 looks the most casual and friendly.

• Definitely outfit 2 since its casual yet stylish at the same time.

• More from Guys
    20